What Do You Think Of Argento's Inferno?

Dan

Veteran
A quote, read at the beginning, by a curious "innocent" young lady:

"I do not know what price I shall have to pay for breaking what we alchemists call Silentium, the life experiences of our colleagues should warn us not to upset laymen by imposing our knowledge upon them.

I, Varelli, an architect living in London, met the Three Mothers and designed and built for them three dwelling places. One in Rome, one in New York, and a third in Freiburg, Germany. I failed to discover until too late that from those three locations The Three Mothers rule the world with sorrow, tears, and darkness."

The further she goes down this rabbit-hole, she is in a web of horror, resulting in violent death.

This is a HUGE indicator of an evil cabal or elite power, like the much-discussed illuminati.

Dan

Veteran
A quote, read at the beginning, by a curious "innocent" young lady:

"I do not know what price I shall have to pay for breaking what we alchemists call Silentium, the life experiences of our colleagues should warn us not to upset laymen by imposing our knowledge upon them.

I, Varelli, an architect living in London, met the Three Mothers and designed and built for them three dwelling places. One in Rome, one in New York, and a third in Freiburg, Germany. I failed to discover until too late that from those three locations The Three Mothers rule the world with sorrow, tears, and darkness."

The further she goes down this rabbit-hole, she is in a web of horror, resulting in violent death.

This is a HUGE indicator of an evil cabal or elite power, like the much-discussed illuminati.
By some synchronicity I am currently watching CHEMICAL WEDDING, which features a man in a wheelchair whose voice is repressed (via voicebox and by stroke/cancer/trauma) and my mother right now has this voice constriction. Difficult to speak.

Varelli in the film (you can see it on YouTube) has the exact same affliction, apparently brought on by these Three Mothers to SILENCE him (Silentium).

Leviathan

Established
Yes, the second in the "Three Mothers" trilogy with "Suspiria" being the first and "Mother of Tears" being the third. Suspiria gives me strong Illuminati vibes. It's about a cabal of witches who secretly control an elite ballet school. Here is this image from the film:

The IMDb trivia page states "Dario Argento was inspired to make this film by stories of Daria Nicolodi's grandmother, who claimed to have fled from a German music academy because witchcraft was being secretly practiced there." Daria Nicolodi who of course co-wrote Suspiria, was romantically involved with Dario for a long time (having their daughter, Asia), and stars in many of his films including Inferno.

Speaking of Asia, here are several pictures of her with Illuminati symbolism:

Asia with her two children. This was posted on her Instagram and Twitter. She posts occultist things like this on social media quite often so you might want to keep an eye out for that.

This is from a music video she was in called "Live Fast, Die Old." In addition to acting and directing, she has also dabbled in music.

Dario and Asia.

So I think it's safe to say that the whole family is connected and knows all about these subjects.

Dan

Veteran
Yes, the second in the "Three Mothers" trilogy with "Suspiria" being the first and "Mother of Tears" being the third. Suspiria gives me strong Illuminati vibes. It's about a cabal of witches who secretly control an elite ballet school. Here is this image from the film:

The IMDb trivia page states "Dario Argento was inspired to make this film by stories of Daria Nicolodi's grandmother, who claimed to have fled from a German music academy because witchcraft was being secretly practiced there." Daria Nicolodi who of course co-wrote Suspiria, was romantically involved with Dario for a long time (having their daughter, Asia), and stars in many of his films including Inferno.

Speaking of Asia, here are several pictures of her with Illuminati symbolism:

Asia with her two children. This was posted on her Instagram and Twitter. She posts occultist things like this on social media quite often so you might want to keep an eye out for that.

This is from a music video she was in called "Live Fast, Die Old." In addition to acting and directing, she has also dabbled in music.

Dario and Asia.

So I think it's safe to say that the whole family is connected and knows all about these subjects.
Absolutely. No question. His mother was a fashion model (sick industry) and his obsessions mix sex with death. Very Edgar Allan Poe. They are public about these things and make sex and death a romantic thing, an acceptable thing. I don't know why but I have been drawn to this evil side of life since I watched it. The Stendhal Syndrome has him simulating r*pe on his own daughter, through disassociation (fantasy and reality blurring) and he claims to have experienced this very thing. A r*pe of the mind. Very disgusting if you take away the artistic glossy imagery.

Dan

Veteran
Absolutely. No question. His mother was a fashion model (sick industry) and his obsessions mix sex with death. Very Edgar Allan Poe. They are public about these things and make sex and death a romantic thing, an acceptable thing. I don't know why but I have been drawn to this evil side of life since I watched it. The Stendhal Syndrome has him simulating r*pe on his own daughter, through disassociation (fantasy and reality blurring) and he claims to have experienced this very thing. A r*pe of the mind. Very disgusting if you take away the artistic glossy imagery.
That was a quick response, lol. Anyway, I also recall an IMDB person called "PikeMarsillach" detailing an apparent history going back to Ancient Rome of perverted sexual practices and trauma-based mind-control. Posts on the Argento Opera boards (damn, now removed for some arcane reason).

He has since vanished (maybe in an asylum) but I remember the posts. Everybody thought he was nuts, but the immense detail was disturbing to me. He detailed alchemy, Tarot, and a secret order using filmmakers to project this imagery. A kind of propaganda. Also details of ritual child sex abuse, and referring to army barracks in history. An opening of sex energies, sex magick...

Dan

Veteran
He certainly has an unhealthy mother fixation. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4aSF_sChKG0C&pg=PA68&lpg=PA68&dq=argento+inferno+discovered+too+late&source=bl&ots=SlPc-4MN-7&sig=n3e1obyKCqg2UnHP08HMDsb6DIw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBob28n8LUAhXFbVAKHW84ARAQ6AEIIzAA#v=onepage&q=argento inferno discovered too late&f=false

You could say that the female sexuality is the original and most powerful. Look at ants and bees. The ultimate mother rules. Guided by some invisible instinct. Which is why I kind of scoff at the patriarchal religions. They seem to have a basis in guilt and repression, a denial of reality.

Leviathan

Established
Absolutely. No question. His mother was a fashion model (sick industry) and his obsessions mix sex with death. Very Edgar Allan Poe. They are public about these things and make sex and death a romantic thing, an acceptable thing. I don't know why but I have been drawn to this evil side of life since I watched it. The Stendhal Syndrome has him simulating r*pe on his own daughter, through disassociation (fantasy and reality blurring) and he claims to have experienced this very thing. A r*pe of the mind.
I was just reading the summary of one of the films Asia directed, "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things," which is based on the book of the same name. The film sounds very disturbing and relevant to many of the things discussed here. It also stars celebrities like the Sprouse twins and Marilyn Manson (who Asia is good friends with, directing his (s)AINT music video:

Sarah (Asia Argento) becomes involved with a series of men who treat her and Jeremiah (Jimmy Bennett) poorly, and she uses them as an excuse to abandon her son. She disappears to Atlantic City with her boyfriend, Emerson (Jeremy Renner), and then abandons him; Emerson returns to their home and rapes Jeremiah. After a trip to hospital, Jeremiah's grandmother (Ornella Muti) takes him to a West Virginian radical Christian cult led by his grandfather (Peter Fonda). After he has been three years with the cult, Sarah returns to reclaim the 11-year-old Jeremiah (Dylan and Cole Sprouse).

Sarah's current lover, Kenny (Matt Schulze), a truck driver, eventually abandons them at a truck stop while Sarah is soliciting. Sarah realizes that if she is going to keep her men she cannot say Jeremiah is her son. She persuades Jeremiah to cross dress so he can act as her "little sister", and Jeremiah's cross-dressing evolves to include his mother's seduction techniques. After dressing up as a "baby doll" version of Sarah, Jeremiah/Sarah seduces Jackson (Marilyn Manson), his mother's latest man, who initially tries to rebuff the boy's advances, but then gives in. Sarah is furious with Jackson for giving in to the boy's advances and with Jeremiah for ruining her panties, and she takes Jeremiah and leaves.

Later, they are in a house where the basement houses a methamphetamine laboratory, which later blows up with Sarah's latest boyfriend inside. After fleeing, and while detoxing from methamphetamine, Sarah is convinced that everyone is after them and that only certain foods are edible (mainly chips and soda). She convinces Jeremiah that if they eat anything but those foods, they will be poisoned which leads them to a failed attempt to shoplift at a grocery store; afterwards, Jeremiah finds a hamburger to eat from a dumpster. His mother, in a state of "meth psychosis", is convinced the food he ate was poison, and makes him drink ipecac in order to make him better and rid him of any "poisons".

Jeremiah wakes up in the hospital with his grandmother beside him. She tells him that Sarah is in the psychiatric ward. Later that night, Sarah collects Jeremiah from his hospital room, and, rather than have him go back to the cult, she clutches his hand and they walk away in hospital gowns. The final scene is of Sarah and Jeremiah driving away.

So it sounds to me like her work features similar themes to her father's. The themes you were speaking of above.

Leviathan

Established
That was a quick response, lol. Anyway, I also recall an IMDB person called "PikeMarsillach" detailing an apparent history going back to Ancient Rome of perverted sexual practices and trauma-based mind-control. Posts on the Argento Opera boards (damn, now removed for some arcane reason).

He has since vanished (maybe in an asylum) but I remember the posts. Everybody thought he was nuts, but the immense detail was disturbing to me. He detailed alchemy, Tarot, and a secret order using filmmakers to project this imagery. A kind of propaganda. Also details of ritual child sex abuse, and referring to army barracks in history. An opening of sex energies, sex magick...
The IMDb message boards unfortunately no longer exist as of February this year. They said something about the software being outdated and requiring too much work to take care of or something to that effect. I was very disappointed to see them go. But, since the posts no longer exist we may never know what happened to that user.

Dan

Veteran
The IMDb message boards unfortunately no longer exist as of February this year. They said something about the software being outdated and requiring too much work to take care of or something to that effect. I was very disappointed to see them go. But, since the posts no longer exist we may never know what happened to that user.
Software, my arse. Repression of social exchange. Excuse: Trolling Theresa May represses freedom of thought... coming soon to a society near you...

Dan

Veteran
I was just reading the summary of one of the films Asia directed, "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things," which is based on the book of the same name. The film sounds very disturbing and relevant to many of the things discussed here. It also stars celebrities like the Sprouse twins and Marilyn Manson (who Asia is good friends with, directing his (s)AINT music video:

Sarah (Asia Argento) becomes involved with a series of men who treat her and Jeremiah (Jimmy Bennett) poorly, and she uses them as an excuse to abandon her son. She disappears to Atlantic City with her boyfriend, Emerson (Jeremy Renner), and then abandons him; Emerson returns to their home and rapes Jeremiah. After a trip to hospital, Jeremiah's grandmother (Ornella Muti) takes him to a West Virginian radical Christian cult led by his grandfather (Peter Fonda). After he has been three years with the cult, Sarah returns to reclaim the 11-year-old Jeremiah (Dylan and Cole Sprouse).

Sarah's current lover, Kenny (Matt Schulze), a truck driver, eventually abandons them at a truck stop while Sarah is soliciting. Sarah realizes that if she is going to keep her men she cannot say Jeremiah is her son. She persuades Jeremiah to cross dress so he can act as her "little sister", and Jeremiah's cross-dressing evolves to include his mother's seduction techniques. After dressing up as a "baby doll" version of Sarah, Jeremiah/Sarah seduces Jackson (Marilyn Manson), his mother's latest man, who initially tries to rebuff the boy's advances, but then gives in. Sarah is furious with Jackson for giving in to the boy's advances and with Jeremiah for ruining her panties, and she takes Jeremiah and leaves.

Later, they are in a house where the basement houses a methamphetamine laboratory, which later blows up with Sarah's latest boyfriend inside. After fleeing, and while detoxing from methamphetamine, Sarah is convinced that everyone is after them and that only certain foods are edible (mainly chips and soda). She convinces Jeremiah that if they eat anything but those foods, they will be poisoned which leads them to a failed attempt to shoplift at a grocery store; afterwards, Jeremiah finds a hamburger to eat from a dumpster. His mother, in a state of "meth psychosis", is convinced the food he ate was poison, and makes him drink ipecac in order to make him better and rid him of any "poisons".

Jeremiah wakes up in the hospital with his grandmother beside him. She tells him that Sarah is in the psychiatric ward. Later that night, Sarah collects Jeremiah from his hospital room, and, rather than have him go back to the cult, she clutches his hand and they walk away in hospital gowns. The final scene is of Sarah and Jeremiah driving away.

So it sounds to me like her work features similar themes to her father's. The themes you were speaking of above.
That is fucking wacked. I remember hearing about it, actually. Curiously, Ornella Muti was in Flash Gordon, daughter of Ming, ruler of all that Freemasonry imagery.