What Do You Think After You See The Picture?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Should I quote your book? I don't believe it has any truth in it...so why would I quote it? But, the Bible, the book inspired by God...yes, that book has all the truth and I believe what it says concerning God.

Manama said that her view of how Jesus looked was dreamed up by muhammad, anyway. John was taken into heaven...not quite the same thing.
The sheer stupidity in this post and the post before this astounds me....joking nothing you say anymore actually surprises me lol. You're illogical way of thinking always gives me a good chuckle.

Lisa

Superstar
Prophet muhammad s.a.w also went to heavens and met Jesus Christ, which was also where they discussed about Jesus Christ's second coming. thats why i added met along with dreams, he met him in real life and dreams.
Stop with your double standards,
What double standard? The Bible is the only standard and was meant to be the only standard for truth about God....other men came along with other books and tried to hide the truth away. God says that those people will be accursed. If any man or angel come out with another gospel then the one that the apostles shared let them be accursed. Pretty strong language because its a pretty bad thing to lie about God.

Lisa

Superstar
The sheer stupidity in this post and the post before this astounds me....joking nothing you say anymore actually surprises me lol. You're illogical way of thinking always gives me a good chuckle.
So, you do have a sense of humor then? But it comes at the expense of others?

Lisa

Superstar
We are talking about earth
I was talking about Jesus and what it says about Him. I don't know that he didn't have white hair on earth...but He does have white hair now. I do know that the Bible says he wasn't good looking, he had no looks and nothing that would attract anyone to Him either...that was on earth...and that may be true now too, don't ya think? Not even dying for others seems to attract many to Him...

manama

Star
What double standard? The Bible is the only standard and was meant to be the only standard for truth about God....other men came along with other books and tried to hide the truth away. God says that those people will be accursed. If any man or angel come out with another gospel then the one that the apostles shared let them be accursed. Pretty strong language because its a pretty bad thing to lie about God.
meh

Lisa

Superstar
Not at all I just found it funny that a book of God called God ugly
Does He have to be handsome? I thought it was that no one would be biased to God, that then they would come of their own free will, not because He was some handsome kinda guy...

Haich

Superstar
Does He have to be handsome? I thought it was that no one would be biased to God, that then they would come of their own free will, not because He was some handsome kinda guy...
Well if he's God I thought he'd have to be handsome yes, because he's pure, wholesome and the sovereign of all that's in existence. I'm picturing the hunch back of notre dam, a good guy, good heart but a face only a mother could love.

Why would God write he was ugly ? Bit odd, didn't think we could attribute human likeness to the almighty

Lisa

Superstar
Well if he's God I thought he'd have to be handsome yes, because he's pure, wholesome and the sovereign of all that's in existence. I'm picturing the hunch back of notre dam, a good guy, good heart but a face only a mother could love.

Why would God write he was ugly ? Bit odd, didn't think we could attribute human likeness to the almighty
Because, like I said if He was the biggest stud people might follow Him because of that, this way they follow our of faith.

Haich

Superstar
Because, like I said if He was the biggest stud people might follow Him because of that, this way they follow our of faith.
So you're saying if God was hot then we'd all follow him? But because he's ugly it tests who's sincere in their faith because look past his ugliness?

Yahda

Veteran
Revelations 1:15 Describe jesus as having "burnished bronzed" feet and hair of white " wool" That's according to the text fyi.