What Do You Think After You See The Picture?

True World Order

Established
The funniest thing I have seen in this thread is that what the OP posted is fine, but riding a T-rex is crossing the line. Humour is a funny old thing...

True World Order

Established
Who said it was fine?
I was talking about the OP, he obviously thought it was fine to post that meme but he had a problem with the dinosaur...

Like you, I also mentioned how it can be offencive and their are scriptural warnings about images, but then I posted a meme myself anyway. I'm an in for a penny, in for a pound, kind of guy.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Last time I checked Jesus wasn't at my front door. Not even symbolically. He's out there, just not knocking on our doors.

manama

Star
All the memes aside, as far as how Jesus looked, according to my religious beliefs, He is said to be a man of tan or yellowish-brown complexion, really good looking/handsome , with straight reddish-white hair that reached till his ears.

These images are the polar opposite of that LOL

Lisa

Superstar
All the memes aside, as far as how Jesus looked, according to my religious beliefs, He is said to be a man of tan or yellowish-brown complexion, really good looking/handsome , with straight reddish-white hair that reached till his ears.

These images are the polar opposite of that LOL
You would be wrong about how Jesus looked..
He has no stately form or majesty that we should look upon Him, nor appearance that we should be attracted to him...so He wasn't really good looking/handsome.

His head and His hair were white like wool, like snow....son not reddish-white hair...its pure white.

manama

Star
You would be wrong about how Jesus looked..
He has no stately form or majesty that we should look upon Him, nor appearance that we should be attracted to him...so He wasn't really good looking/handsome.

His head and His hair were white like wool, like snow....son not reddish-white hair...its pure white.
How do you know that?
I am saying what i know as told by my Prophet when he met Jesus and also when he saw him various times in his dreams. We are told that he was as good looking as a man of his complexion to be. Most of the Prophets were really good looking considering they were descendants of each other and good genes LOL

He had full white hair? But he wasn't old tho nor was he caucasian and definitely not albino LOL

Lisa

Superstar
How do you know that?
I am saying what i know as told by my Prophet when he met Jesus and also when he saw him various times in his dreams. We are told that he was as good looking as a man of his complexion to be. Most of the Prophets were really good looking considering they were descendants of each other and good genes LOL

He had full white hair? But he wasn't old tho nor was he caucasian and definitely not albino LOL
I am telling you what the Bible says about Jesus...and I would think the Bible would know better than your book. Isaiah 53 talks about Jesus, which is where I got the first description...he wasn't anyone anyone would notice or want to follow, so his being good looking is wrong.
The second scripture is from Revelation and we are told that He has white hair, pure white hair...

Now you can believe your book and the dreams of someone called a prophet...or you can believe a book that was inspired by God and has an accurate description Jesus. We also don't really know what many people in the Bible look like...that wasn't the point to many of the stories in the Bible..whether people were good looking or not.

True World Order

Established
We don't really know what Jesus or Muhammad looked like (peace and blessings upon both of them).

I doubt his hair was all white because he was only around 30 and that passage from Revelations is very questionable. Also pure white hair at a fairly young age and all the fire and stuff would probably attract some attention, which doesn't really match up with the other thing she is saying about his appearance not being anything out of the ordinary.

manama

Star
I am telling you what the Bible says about Jesus...and I would think the Bible would know better than your book. Isaiah 53 talks about Jesus, which is where I got the first description...he wasn't anyone anyone would notice or want to follow, so his being good looking is wrong.
The second scripture is from Revelation and we are told that He has white hair, pure white hair...

Now you can believe your book and the dreams of someone called a prophet...or you can believe a book that was inspired by God and has an accurate description Jesus. We also don't really know what many people in the Bible look like...that wasn't the point to many of the stories in the Bible..whether people were good looking or not.
a man with dark skin having snow white hair is someone no one would notice? sure

Lisa

Superstar
We don't really know what Jesus or Muhammad looked like (peace and blessings upon both of them).

I doubt his hair was all white because he was only around 30 and that passage from Revelations is very questionable. Also pure white hair at a fairly young age and all the fire and stuff would probably attract some attention, which doesn't really match up with the other thing she is saying about his appearance not being anything out of the ordinary.
We know that He didn't attract any attention, He was nothing to look at, possibly on earth his hair wasn't pure white, but it is pure white now.

Lisa

Superstar
LOL

Wasn't Revelations pretty much just the dream of some guy called John?

You certainly believe his description and your own holy book.

I am noticing a distinct double standard here...
Should I quote your book? I don't believe it has any truth in it...so why would I quote it? But, the Bible, the book inspired by God...yes, that book has all the truth and I believe what it says concerning God.

Manama said that her view of how Jesus looked was dreamed up by muhammad, anyway. John was taken into heaven...not quite the same thing.

manama

Star
Should I quote your book? I don't believe it has any truth in it...so why would I quote it? But, the Bible, the book inspired by God...yes, that book has all the truth and I believe what it says concerning God.

Manama said that her view of how Jesus looked was dreamed up by muhammad, anyway. John was taken into heaven...not quite the same thing.
Prophet muhammad s.a.w also went to heavens and met Jesus Christ, which was also where they discussed about Jesus Christ's second coming. thats why i added met along with dreams, he met him in real life and dreams.
Stop with your double standards,