What Do You Imagine

LadyNocturna33

Established
Of course you do and isn't that just the most beautiful part of the human body?

The One Who's Countenance Is The Most Beautiful Will Be The Greatest of all pleasures of Paradise when we will behold It. :)
I agree that's why I missed it on this photo :)

I am a bit more of a cybergoth than a classic goth like this photo though, I like fake neon dreads and goggles and post apocalyptic looking clothing.

Not close for me, or flattering:D, but it made me laugh so I appreciate it
Lol! Is it about the five ladies in the picture? Or about the Muslimly-attired man whom RainerAnn identifies me with?

It's for the latter that i said "flatteringly close enough" to my appearance. But i'm glad it made you laugh though. :) God Bless

heyyor

Rookie
Lol! Is it about the five ladies in the picture? Or about the Muslimly-attired man whom RainerAnn identifies me with?

It's for the latter that i said "flatteringly close enough" to my appearance. But i'm glad it made you laugh though. :) God Bless
Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear enough in my writing, I was referring to rainerann's choice of Stephen Colbert as her imagining of what I'm like/how I look irl. I guess I was just being lazy at the time and didn't want to go through the effort of editing her good and funny post to isolate her Colbert reference to me. My apologies again and many blessings back to you.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear enough in my writing, I was referring to rainerann's choice of Stephen Colbert as her imagining of what I'm like/how I look irl. I guess I was just being lazy at the time and didn't want to go through the effort of editing her good and funny post to isolate her Colbert reference to me. My apologies again and many blessings back to you.
No problem! :) Oh you must mean this then

God Bless

rainerann

Star
Steven Colbert is awesome! It is a compliment in good fun. I'm glad you found it humorous.