What Do You Imagine

The Zone

Star
It is sometimes hard to tell when somebody is male or female for varying reasons. One thing I wish was known is what country posters were from. I do not desire nor suggest personal specifics, like region which is more personal. But knowing a persons country helps me to realize some of the things they go through or the culture that sways their thoughts. Knowing this simple thing helps me to understand where people are coming from in a much better way and thus alters how I respond the them or perceive their take on issues. It simply helps in conversing.

Last edited:
It is sometimes hard to tell when somebody is male or female for varying reasons. One thing I wish was known is what country posters were from. I do not desire nor suggest personal specifics, like region which is more personal. But knowing a persons country helps me to realize some of the things they go through or the culture that sways their thoughts. Knowing this simple thing helps me to understand where people are coming from in a much better way and thus alters how I respond the them or perceive their take on issues. It simply helps in conversing.
Flanders.

Lurker

Star
Southeastern US.