What Do You Imagine

rainerann

Star
Well, I'll let you know I don't wear a hijab. Also I'm not white.
:) Well it wasn't meant to be literal, but let me ask you, do you sometimes sit there and eat while reading the forum from your phone?

I picked it because you seem king of techie and still a teenager. I think the girl looks like a somewhat techie teenager. Although, all teenagers are pretty techie these days I think.

mecca

Superstar
:) Well it wasn't meant to be literal
Yeah I know.
do you sometimes sit there and eat while reading the forum from your phone?
I actually use the forums on my computer and I do eat sometimes.
I picked it because you seem king of techie and still a teenager. I think the girl looks like a somewhat techie teenager. Although, all teenagers are pretty techie these days I think.
Yeah I am and that's true.

Todd

Star
Well my mental image of Damien has changed significantly since the last iteration of the forums. My original image was young boyish, skinny jeans, hair over the eyes, hands in the pocket. Now that I have gotten to know him better on the forum and through PM's my mental image is taller, fit, a little more mature/ manly appearance, maybe even scruffy, comfortable in Levi's and a dress shirt, but not a tie or suit. Of course because I know what does for a living, I can picture him in carhart uniform or coveralls.

I doubt either are probably accurate though.

Serveto

Star
My thought-image of @Karlysymon, with kind, welcoming arms outstretched, somewhat personally eclipsed between Earth and sky, but with infinity always in view:

@Artful Revealer (front left), on Mount Athos, somewhat monastic, and, though far left of Tradition, Traditional nonetheless, fighting, often heroically, for some of the things that made Christendom great.

Last edited: