What Do You Do For Fun?

Lisa

Superstar
Either quit or probably keel over:confused::p

I've ran 9.5 miles without stopping so far. Goal is to run 13.1 without stopping/walking/passing out/falling on my face. Maybe doing a full marathon will be a goal in years to come? One step at a time here...
I think you missed my jest...you are running 1/2 a marathon...I know you meant something else

Lisa

Superstar
No I got it.....hence the joke about keeing over:p;)
What do you think I meant? Now I'm not sure what you are trying to say:confused:
O, I thought you meant that it would be a long race and you might just keel over in the middle of it..haha. Not that you would just quit in the middle of the marathon because you were only going to run 1/2. Anyway...good luck on the marathon that's quite an accomplishment to be racing in one.

Todd

Star
O, I thought you meant that it would be a long race and you might just keel over in the middle of it..haha. Not that you would just quit in the middle of the marathon because you were only going to run 1/2. Anyway...good luck on the marathon that's quite an accomplishment to be racing in one.
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. I just have the goal of running the distance of 1/2 of a marathon on my own. I do enter actual 5K and 10K races but have no intention of entering a marathon at this point. Maybe someday, but not really thinking about it right now.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
I hula hoop mostly for fun but sometimes for performances. I like to read a lot. I'm currently reading the first book of A Song of Fire and Ice. I also enjoy writing :)
You are bringing back memories! I used to hula hoop as a kid. Maybe I'll start that back up again.

And I love the book so far too! I'm only on the first and so far the show is following it.

Violette

Star
You are bringing back memories! I used to hula hoop as a kid. Maybe I'll start that back up again.

And I love the book so far too! I'm only on the first and so far the show is following it.
I could not hula hoop at all as a kid, Now I'm a big kid that can hula hoop lol. It's very therapeutic, you should definitely start it up again. The book follows the show exactly so far,dialogue and alll, but I know there's major characters that were left out of the show's storyline so I'm excited to read about them.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I know a lot of people on here are against watching television as a means of entertainment. While I agree with various reasons, I can't help but to keep watching it.

However, I mainly do creative writing as my means for entertainment. I just have so many ideas and I love putting them out in the form of writing.

So I'm wondering, for people "in the know" like we are, what are some ways that you all are entertained or have fun? TV is iffy so I get why a lot don't watch it. What do you do to replace it?
At my age fun is just getting out of bed in the morning....

I love to go camping, I look forward to it as soon as we move into our new house!
I get what you mean :)

It's like the house is all brand new and why not just delay the enjoyment thereof, go camping, and be back to like living in a castle ^_^

I know a lot of people on here are against watching television as a means of entertainment. While I agree with various reasons, I can't help but to keep watching it.

However, I mainly do creative writing as my means for entertainment. I just have so many ideas and I love putting them out in the form of writing.

So I'm wondering, for people "in the know" like we are, what are some ways that you all are entertained or have fun? TV is iffy so I get why a lot don't watch it. What do you do to replace it?
I come on this site.I spend a lot of time here.