What do Muslims believe about Jesus?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Any little thing I might do to dissuade Christians from even thinking about non-peaceful Islam is a minute well spent. Most "Christians" are as dumb as a post, when it comes to Christianity, and it doesn't take many lies to sway them.

Lets see. The Jihad report, which I trust 100%, as opposed to not being able to trust anything any Islamist says due to their being allowed to lie to protect the fake sanctity of their wretched religion, said that, during the past week, there were 36 attacks in 12 countries, 5 despicable suicide attacks, probably by children, 157 killed, and 153 injured, and that was a slow week.

From that list of about 110 atrocious, non-contextual, evil, real, Koran verses floating around the internet, it is obvious that the only Muslims obeying the Koran are those so-called terrorists who murder non believers and commit other atocities like r*pe and p***philia. And, the evil, corrupt CIA may have have given those slimeballs support, but it is the faithful Islamists themselves that are performing those Satanic acts, with 100% support of Allah.. Any Muslim who does not support this terrorism or participate in it, is not a faithful Muslim. As with the Bible, you can't pick and choose in the Koran.
"Any little thing I might do to dissuade Christians from even thinking about non-peaceful Islam is a minute well spent."
If you truly cared as you say you do, you would be doing something relevant, logical and useful..... like starting your own thread to speak your "truth" with the appropriate posters you claim you are trying to reach.

Instead you came here to derail a respectful dialog that has nothing to do with what you injected. The original poster was clear from the jump about what their goal is regarding their queries in this thread its pretty clear you promptly ignored that. You posted this in order to derail the dialog and to troll for confrontation. Whats ironic is, actions like yours push people away from anything of value your words may have held. And at least in this instance, they held precious little of value as is.

If people told conflicting stories about Jesus near to where he lived in as early as the 1st century AD, I doubt they had a better idea in the 6th century and far away...
Yes and THAT is why Allah wrote the Quran. Because the Bible has been written too late, and it was tampered with by the Roman church. The Quran corrects those mistakes, which you will see if you open it and compare it to the old testament.

Bacsi

Star
Yes and THAT is why Allah wrote the Quran. Because the Bible has been written too late, and it was tampered with by the Roman church. The Quran corrects those mistakes, which you will see if you open it and compare it to the old testament.
I don't see how you correct a mistake with further mistakes.

Forever Light

Veteran
An article which mentions the King of kings' Bible by JAH and also explains what has caused the problems within all 3 of the religions, as well as disclosing a simple solution to that appeared on the "Time to Think" blog a while back. If anything, it makes for interesting reading, here is the link in case anyone is interested:

How to Unite Muslims, Jews and Christians
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/how-to-unite-muslims-jews-and-christians/

P.S. And just in case anyone was wondering, no it is NOT talking about a new one world religion under the pope of Rome or such, etc. It talks about getting rid of all the false man-made additions and traditions that have been added over the centuries, by people in organized religions (including the popes, etc.) to be able to get back to studying the actual information, with an open mind, in order to get to the truth.

Last edited:

EpistemiX

Established
Any little thing I might do to dissuade Christians from even thinking about non-peaceful Islam is a minute well spent. Most "Christians" are as dumb as a post, when it comes to Christianity, and it doesn't take many lies to sway them.
I don't believe Islam is a violent ideology. But one rooted deeply in spirituality and connection to God. I don't consider myself a Christian.

EpistemiX

Established
Do you have particular examples of what convinced you that islam is not violent?

It might be interesting for some here to read
Yes, plenty... but primarily, as testimony to the teachings of Islam I find that the pious followers of the religion are very much peaceful. If the proof is in the pudding, then the Muslims themselves are testament enough! Islam is a religion of peace. Period.

Wow, I'm quite pleased with myself hehe, I could have written a long post and no one would have read it, but I managed to make the point in just a few sentences!

EpistemiX

Established
I spent some weeks looking into the beliefs surrounding Jesus and I have through my own research, concluded that the Muslim holy book, The Koran, has the correct version of events.

What I find very potent is the co-text of the verse in the Koran which reads, "They did not kill him nor did they crucify him". Meaning he wasn't killed nor was he humiliated on the cross - which takes the whole "he was crucified but survived" argument out of the window!!!

Anyway, I'm now looking into the life of Mohamed the prophet of God.

floss

Star
I spent some weeks looking into the beliefs surrounding Jesus and I have through my own research, concluded that the Muslim holy book, The Koran, has the correct version of events.

What I find very potent is the co-text of the verse in the Koran which reads, "They did not kill him nor did they crucify him". Meaning he wasn't killed nor was he humiliated on the cross - which takes the whole "he was crucified but survived" argument out of the window!!!

Anyway, I'm now looking into the life of Mohamed the prophet of God.
What is the point of hanging Him on the cross if its not to be humiliated or kill?

You got it wrong, he did not survive the crucifixion.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What is the point of hanging Him on the cross if its not to be humiliated or kill?

You got it wrong, he did not survive the crucifixion.
You should take up your contentions with the large amounts of Christians and Christian sects whom disagree with you. Wouldn't they be the authorities on the matter?

floss

Star
You should take up your contentions with the large amounts of Christians and Christian sects whom disagree with you. Wouldn't they be the authorities on the matter?
I don't care about what other Christians or sects believe differently. My authorities is on the Word of God.

1 Peter 3:18 - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 John 3:16 - Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

John 10:17 - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 19:30 - When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't care about what other Christians or sects believe differently. My authorities is on the Word of God.

1 Peter 3:18 - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 John 3:16 - Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

John 10:17-18 - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 19:30 - When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
I wasn't suggesting you are right or wrong.... I was suggesting you seek your answers on the topic form the authorities of the subject.

floss

Star
I wasn't suggesting you are right or wrong.... I was suggesting you seek your answers on the topic form the authorities of the subject.
I wasn't seeking for any answers. I was simply having a conversation with epistemix.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I wasn't seeking for any answers. I was simply having a conversation with epistemix.
"What is the point of hanging Him on the cross if its not to be humiliated or kill?"
Looks like a question to me, but I may have misinterpreted your intent. If so, I apologize for my error.

Bacsi

Star
"What is the point of hanging Him on the cross if its not to be humiliated or kill?"
Looks like a question to me, but I may have misinterpreted your intent. If so, I apologize for my error.
In my mind, to be crucified for the sins of mankind is a barbaric idea, detached form the nature of the true God (swt). It's impossible for one man to take the guilt of all people on himself, because it removes the grounds of justice by the Creator. We give account for every action, they will never be laid on someone else. I don't know where this sacrificial idea of Jesus (pbh) even came from. In the canonical gospels, Jesus specifically calls himself a "sacrificial lamb" as if indicating his sole purpose. This goes completely in contradiction with his deep and detailed teaching about the need to perform good actions in this life and the final judgement of the Heavenly Father, recorded in the same gospel. It seems the editors of the gospels have kept his teaching, but added on the latter death and resurrection part. I really don't know why and were it's coming from. Seems to me, the source could have been in the prevalent pagan myths of gods re-birthing. No wander the co-incidence of the winter solstice to be chosen as his birthday, exactly the same as those sun-gods also performing the same death-life cycle, bringing a new life to all people. Strange. Fishy. Like a pagan polytheistic teaching sneaked into a monotheistic revelation under clever disguise...

Perhaps, the old pagan clergy that were plentiful and very smart, after having lost the battle to the new faith, decided to turn tables for their favour again and revise Jesus's message to suite their agenda. So, in essence, they re-introduced their own religion in the clothes of new reformed Christianity. In it, the mere messenger pointing towards the Almighty became the object of worship himself, a god and saviour. Not a new story, but re-telling of the old, just under a new name and slightly changed terminology. An effective amalgamation of a call to worship of one God with Greeco-Roman pagan philosophical tradition.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In my mind, to be crucified for the sins of mankind is a barbaric idea, detached form the nature of the true God (swt). It's impossible for one man to take the guilt of all people on himself, because it removes the grounds of justice by the Creator. We give account for every action, they will never be laid on someone else. I don't know where this sacrificial idea of Jesus (pbh) even came from. In the canonical gospels, Jesus specifically calls himself a "sacrificial lamb" as if indicating his sole purpose. This goes completely in contradiction with his deep and detailed teaching about the need to perform good actions in this life and the final judgement of the Heavenly Father, recorded in the same gospel. It seems the editors of the gospels have kept his teaching, but added on the latter death and resurrection part. I really don't know why and were it's coming from. Seems to me, the source could have been in the prevalent pagan myths of gods re-birthing. No wander the co-incidence of the winter solstice to be chosen as his birthday, exactly the same as those sun-gods also performing the same death-life cycle, bringing a new life to all people. Strange. Fishy. Like a pagan polytheistic teaching sneaked into a monotheistic revelation under clever disguise...
"Like a pagan polytheistic teaching sneaked into a monotheistic revelation under clever disguise..."
That has been alleged and proven with some sects, however I think most Christians sincerely believe in their faith and I think their devotion is true in their hearts. Weather or not God almighty accepts any of our worship is the decision of the Creator, but I believe most are sincere.