What do Muslims believe about Jesus?

"Like a pagan polytheistic teaching sneaked into a monotheistic revelation under clever disguise..."
That has been alleged and proven with some sects, however I think most Christians sincerely believe in their faith and I think their devotion is true in their hearts. Weather or not God almighty accepts any of our worship is the decision of the Creator, but I believe most are sincere.
I absolutely agree. My faith is all will be accepted by God, without exception.

I wasn't talking about modern Christians. I was trying to understand the historic events and the origins of the Christian crucifixion teaching. Just my personal theory, not claiming to be the final truth, of course. Hard to speculate after almost 2000 years, right? :)

Last edited:
I don't care about what other Christians or sects believe differently. My authorities is on the Word of God.

1 Peter 3:18 - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 John 3:16 - Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

John 10:17 - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 19:30 - When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Those are the alleged words of Peter, John and Isaiah. Not God!!

Those are the alleged words of Peter, John and Isaiah. Not God!!
God spoke through mens... He used his servants to deliver His messages. The Bible is written by mens INSPIRED by GOD.

2 Peter 1:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

God spoke through mens... He used his servants to deliver His messages. The Bible is written by mens INSPIRED by GOD.

2 Peter 1:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Yes, the Prophets/Messengers, like Jesus, Moses, Mohamed. Who is John and who is Peter, clearly they are not Prophets and Messengers, but at best, disciples of Jesus who was himself, a Prophet and Messenger of God, as well as Messiah (Messiah meaning chosen, anointed - and not son of God as you would presume rather wrongly)!

At the worst, they are impostors who don't have any history or genealogy!!

Yes, the Prophets/Messengers, like Jesus, Moses, Mohamed. Who is John and who is Peter, clearly they are not Prophets and Messengers, but at best, disciples of Jesus who was himself, a Prophet and Messenger of God, as well as Messiah (Messiah meaning chosen, anointed - and not son of God as you would presume rather wrongly)!

At the worst, they are impostors who don't have any history or genealogy!!
wow you quickly sound like a Muslim. have you taken the sahada?

I doubt any Christian (at least here on this forum) believe Messiah mean Son of God.

wow you quickly sound like a Muslim. have you taken the sahada?
I'm very close. Each time I read your posts, I find myself in disagreement with what you call Christianity and I veer towards Islam because it simply, gels to my innate disposition to know and find truth. Don't you find that odd? With all due respect floss, I know you mean well, but your arguments/opinions are not satisfying me. They just remind me of a past where I too was too emotionally invested in a faith which did little to satisfy my raison d'etre. And now that you mention it, I find Muslims to be that group of people who actually have that which I have been craving all along. My reason for "being".

To be fair, I think you should know that I fasted for the month of Ramadan. And though I did not fast all of them, I fasted most and found my spiritual core strengthen with each passing day. I prayed, I asked for guidance, and I witnessed signs which only I could understand. God was showing me guidance, and still is. I see you as a sign, that God has chosen you to show me how Christianity isn't the correct faith. That the inconsistencies and emotional arguments are not the signs of honest epistemology but deception rooted in the carnal emotive. And that my friend, is just from you alone!

I doubt any Christian (at least here on this forum) believe Messiah mean Son of God.
I don't. Known plenty who think it means exactly that. Maybe this forums Christians are a little wiser than your average bible thumping zealot. But not wise enough it seems.

Last edited:
I'm very close. Each time I read your posts, I find myself in disagreement with what you call Christianity and I veer towards Islam because it simply, gels to my innate disposition to know and find truth. Don't you find that odd? With all due respect floss, I know you mean well, but your arguments/opinions are not satisfying me. They just remind me of a past where I too was too emotionally invested in a faith which did little to satisfy my raison d'etre. And now that you mention it, I find Muslims to be that group of people who actually have that which I have been craving all along. My reason for "being".

To be fair, I think you should know that I fasted for the month of Ramadan. And though I did not fast all of them, I fasted most and found my spiritual core strengthen with each passing day. I prayed, I asked for guidance, and I witnessed signs which only I could understand. God was showing me guidance, and still is. I see you as a sign, that God has chosen you to show me how Christianity isn't the correct faith. That the inconsistencies and emotional arguments are not the signs of honest epistemology but deception rooted in the carnal emotive. And that my friend, is just from you alone!

I don't. Known plenty who think it means exactly that. Maybe this forums Christians are a little wiser than your average bible thumping zealot. But now wise enough it seems.
Lol thanks for giving me so much credit on deciding your faith. I take you as the sign of end time. Later

2 Timothy 4 King James Version (KJV)

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables