What do Muslims believe about Jesus?

floss

Star
Hopefully you will start your own thread and proselytize in it all you want. You have shown yourself to be disrespectful and insulting here.
Insulting? Lol, said the guy who been name calling... what a hypocrites

For the record, I’m not interested in you... I didn’t start out talking to you if you haven’t realized that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Insulting? Lol, said the guy who been name calling... what a hypocrites

For the record, I’m not interested in you... I didn’t start out talking to you if you haven’t realized that.
I called you names? I dont think so. You are on here telling people they are going to hell and insulting other religions.
Your thin skin isnt suited for rational, serious adult discourse. Better stick to commenting on the Fox news website pal lol

Last edited:

floss

Star
I called you names? I dont think so. You are on here telling people they are going to hell and insulting other religions.
Your think ski isnt suited for rational, serious adult discourse. Better stick to commenting on the Fox news website pal lol
Oh yeah sure, you haven’t insult me any bits. At least own it, you hypocrites. I don’t respect any religion that will drown people in hell, this include Islam. Its like a hell portal and sadly you’re heading toward that same route. Well, this is my last response to you buddy pal #1 fan cuz I’m outta bacons.

EpistemiX

Established
There are theories, in Christianity, that as some believe God to work in patterns that he will bring a third Testament as completion to the bible.
I'm starting to believe the third installment is the Koran!

Hopefully you see that I'm only trying to warn you as there's zero salvation in Islam. Muslim believe they are awaiting to be judged...and they will be.
Salvation in Islam, as a theological concept isn't via good works as you seem to suggest, but through the mercy of God. This is what Islam teaches, according to my research.

Regardless, good luck on your journey to the Truth.
thank you, though I'm starting to see that theologically, the concept of "luck" suits atheists, for us who believe, the word "fortune" is more aptly suited.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@EpistemiX

I have stayed out of this debate as your question was to the Muslims, not the Christians...

As the Qur'an teaches a very different concept of salvation to the Biblical one, based on a different understanding of the fall and redemption, the notion that it somehow "completes" God's self disclosure in the Bible is (politely) very doubtful.

As God is real, and if you are searching to know Him, I suggest you pray for discernment and grace for Him to reveal the truth to you. Your faith should not be based on the persuasion of others.

If Jesus is who Christians claim he is, and you pray with sincerity for him to reveal to you who he is, you will not be disappointed.

This is a true story...

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm starting to believe the third installment is the Koran!

Salvation in Islam, as a theological concept isn't via good works as you seem to suggest, but through the mercy of God. This is what Islam teaches, according to my research.

thank you, though I'm starting to see that theologically, the concept of "luck" suits atheists, for us who believe, the word "fortune" is more aptly suited.
"though I'm starting to see that theologically, the concept of "luck" suits atheists, for us who believe, the word "fortune" is more aptly suited."
This is basically the exact position I take on the matter. I dont say "good luck" to others or wish for myself good luck. Fortune is an entirely different matter and you are really onto something my friend!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh yeah sure, you haven’t insult me any bits. At least own it, you hypocrites. I don’t respect any religion that will drown people in hell, this include Islam. Its like a hell portal and sadly you’re heading toward that same route. Well, this is my last response to you buddy pal #1 fan cuz I’m outta bacons.
So you cant point to any names I have called you after accusing me of doing so. Expected. But hey, halal beef bacon is the GOODS, dont run out!
DeenHalal_BeefBacon.jpg

EpistemiX

Established
@EpistemiX

I have stayed out of this debate as your question was to the Muslims, not the Christians...
Thank you for being considerate. I will read what you have to write.

As the Qur'an teaches a very different concept of salvation to the Biblical one, based on a different understanding of the fall and redemption, the notion that it somehow "completes" God's self disclosure in the Bible is (politely) very doubtful.
Why? See, your claim itself is doubtful to me, the reason being that God never required human sacrifice for the forgiveness of others in the Old Testament. Also, the idea of sacrificing humans is ironically, what this forum is against. With threads like illuminati sacrificing so and so pop stars with influence being rife around here, I do find it slightly disturbing that some would take this doubtful narrative surrounding Christian theology and make it their belief. Not trying to offend, mind, Just trying to understand.

As God is real, and if you are searching to know Him, I suggest you pray for discernment and grace for Him to reveal the truth to you. Your faith should not be based on the persuasion of others.

If Jesus is who Christians claim he is, and you pray with sincerity for him to reveal to you who he is, you will not be disappointed.
I was actually, disappointed. Before the fundamental brigade come in here chanting "you wasn't sincere", let me just say, I was!

This is a true story...

I've seen plenty of videos like this making a compelling case for Islam, though. This isn't really helping you to convince me.

But I do appreciate the effort.

@EpistemiX

Just a question. If the Bible is Gods last book, why is it commonly acknowledged that The Quran is the last in the Abrahamic line and is Islam called an Abrahamic religion?

Also, Muslims believe the Bible to be tampered with so that it teaches a different salvation makes sense. However, the old testament teaches the same salvation/condemnation as Islam. That is two out of three. Why pick the odd one out?

cfowen

Established
Surely, no one but Muslims care about what Muslims think about anything. The only good Muslims are those that have converted to the ONLY true religion, Christianity.

cfowen

Established
If you do not care, why bother to post?
Any little thing I might do to dissuade Christians from even thinking about non-peaceful Islam is a minute well spent. Most "Christians" are as dumb as a post, when it comes to Christianity, and it doesn't take many lies to sway them.

Lets see. The Jihad report, which I trust 100%, as opposed to not being able to trust anything any Islamist says due to their being allowed to lie to protect the fake sanctity of their wretched religion, said that, during the past week, there were 36 attacks in 12 countries, 5 despicable suicide attacks, probably by children, 157 killed, and 153 injured, and that was a slow week.

From that list of about 110 atrocious, non-contextual, evil, real, Koran verses floating around the internet, it is obvious that the only Muslims obeying the Koran are those so-called terrorists who murder non believers and commit other atocities like r*pe and p***philia. And, the evil, corrupt CIA may have have given those slimeballs support, but it is the faithful Islamists themselves that are performing those Satanic acts, with 100% support of Allah.. Any Muslim who does not support this terrorism or participate in it, is not a faithful Muslim. As with the Bible, you can't pick and choose in the Koran.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Any little thing I might do to dissuade Christians from even thinking about non-peaceful Islam is a minute well spent. Most "Christians" are as dumb as a post, when it comes to Christianity, and it doesn't take many lies to sway them.

Lets see. The Jihad report, which I trust 100%, as opposed to not being able to trust anything any Islamist says due to their being allowed to lie to protect the fake sanctity of their wretched religion, said that, during the past week, there were 36 attacks in 12 countries, 5 despicable suicide attacks, probably by children, 157 killed, and 153 injured, and that was a slow week.

From that list of about 110 atrocious, non-contextual, evil, real, Koran verses floating around the internet, it is obvious that the only Muslims obeying the Koran are those so-called terrorists who murder non believers and commit other atocities like r*pe and p***philia. And, the evil, corrupt CIA may have have given those slimeballs support, but it is the faithful Islamists themselves that are performing those Satanic acts, with 100% support of Allah.. Any Muslim who does not support this terrorism or participate in it, is not a faithful Muslim. As with the Bible, you can't pick and choose in the Koran.
LOL! Take it easy man it's just a forum. Are you ready to finally answer my question which I have asked you several times now in the other thread or are you still going to deflect?

cfowen

Established
Are you ready to finally answer my question which I have asked you several times now in the other thread or are you still going to deflect?
I forgot what the question was. I just remember it was unimportant, so I didn't waste time answering it. Maybe now. Ask it again

I forgot what the question was. I just remember it was unimportant, so I didn't waste time answering it. Maybe now. Ask it again
"Dumb as a post " " p***phile" "Unimportant" and other slurs don't make your argument stronger.

I also seem to recall something Jesus said about stones and casting the first one. But that's just silly old me .

Kung Fu

Superstar
I asked you the questions several times but you COULDN'T answer them. Neither mine nor Serveto's. You know full well which questions so why not go to the thread and answer them instead of trolling?

cfowen

Established
I asked you the questions several times but you COULDN'T answer them. Neither mine nor Serveto's. You know full well which questions so why not go to the thread and answer them instead of trolling?
I can answer any legitimate question, but I'm not going to waste time looking for it.