What Children Learn After Obama Era

The Zone

Star
A Long Beach congressional candidate says he’s “outraged” after a drag queen sporting demon-like horns was invited to read to children at a local library.

Omar Navarro, a Republican candidate looking to unseat Maxine Waters for the 43rd District, posted an image of performer Xochi Mochi reading to kids as part of the Drag Queen Story Hour at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library on Saturday.

de.jpg

What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this. pic.twitter.com/Q72nhnWbBo

— Omar Navarro (@RealOmarNavarro) October 16, 2017

Navarro’s tweet asked, “What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this.”

The image shows Mochi – clad in heavy makeup and sporting red-tipped horns on his head – in front of an audience of kids, some of whom also appeared to be in costume.

An official link for Drag Queen Story Hour did not describe it as a Halloween-themed event.

Mochi later said it was one of his “best experiences…as a drag queen.”

“It’s so important to have representation and normalize all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives,” he wrote on an Instagram post.

Other posts showed Mochi taking pictures in drag with a library staff

A photo of the event posted on the Long Beach Public Library’s Twitter and Facebook pages was later removed.

It did, however, catch the eye of the Church of Satan, which tweeted “Hail Satan!” in response to one parent’s criticism.

Follow
The Church Of Satan

✔@ChurchofSatan

Hail Satan! https://twitter.com/GrantJKidney/status/919760385787482113 …

The Drag Queen Story Hour is part of a collaboration between the LBPL, The LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the Genders and Sexualities Alliance Network and the LGBTQ nonprofit Imperial Court of Long Beach.

Anyyyyyywayyyyy -
\

The Long Beach Library posted the disturbing photograph of the devil-dressed transgender man on Twitter and Facebook, but it removed the photos after massive public backlash.

Libraries generally close at 5 or 6 p.m. But when WND called the Long Beach Public Library for comment at 2 p.m. Pacific Time, an answering machine said the facility was closed.

Long Beach GOP congressional candidate Omar Navarro, who is looking to unseat Waters, says he’s “outraged” with the children’s library.

“What are we teaching kids in school? Demonic teachings alive in Long Beach. I’m outraged they would allow this,” Navarro tweeted.

WND reported only a few weeks ago how the U.S. entertainment industry was entrenched with devil worshipers who are actively working to promote and normalize satanism in American culture.

That warning came from experts of the “spirit world.”

Karl Payne, author of “Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization and Deliverance,” told WND the entertainment industry is largely to blame for a clear rise in demand for exorcisms.

Hollywood and the media, he said, are programming the public to not only become more secular, but they are desensitizing society to evil.

“All you have to do is turn on your television or head over to the movies, and you are going to see something in your home or something on the big screen that glorifies the occult, glorifies Spiritism, glorifies demonism,” said Payne, who is also pastor of Leadership Development and Christian Education at Antioch Bible Church and the former chaplain of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.

He continued: “If you have more and more people who are watching programming on demonism, on Spiritism, on occultism, on Satanism, you are going to have growing number of people who get scared.

“The Bible, in particular the New Testament, is not bashful about the reality of the devil and demons. They do not talk about them metaphorically or allegorically. They very clearly say they were real. They spoke, and they controlled people.”
LibraryWitchsocialmedia.jpg

Devine

Star
this is weird i posted a drag queen reading in library a while back will try to find...

Zoidberg

Established
Michelle Obama is an absurd and wicked person. Indeed, Barack was way more qualified than her in every fashion.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
okay but the fact is...... what kind of ideological militants must the parents be to take their kids to that.....

the library can do that evil stuff but why would parents even expose their kids to that? i am not shocked by the library but i feel more disgusted by the parents.

Devine

Star
okay but the fact is...... what kind of ideological militants must the parents be to take their kids to that.....

the library can do that evil stuff but why would parents even expose their kids to that? i am not shocked by the library but i feel more disgusted by the parents.
cause they are so brainwashed with the insane preoccupation of constantly competing to see who can be the most NICE :) lol

mecca

Superstar
Why are they dressed like that? I don't get what the point is. Was it Halloween cause the children were also wearing costumes?

Zoidberg

Established
Why are they dressed like that? I don't get what the point is.
I think their fashion designer was on some serious stuff. Maybe it is something to do with the government or the Illuminati. Whatever the reason behind it. It is creepy and kids should not be exposed to it.

Why are they dressed like that? I don't get what the point is.
Shock value. Maybe they just like to shake up all the normies and fundamentalists by giving them a boogeyman to freak out over, since that's what they would be looking for regardless. If so, it obviously worked lol

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Shock value. Maybe they just like to shake up all the normies and fundamentalists by giving them a boogeyman to freak out over, since that's what they would be looking for regardless. If so, it obviously worked lol
I find language fascinating... take "terrorist" and "freedom fighter" - which it is depends on who you ask!

You can also take descriptions and make them derogatory just by use... in this linguistically defined world, "normal" people become "normies" in the same was as non-magical folk become "muggles" in Harry Potter ;-)

I find language fascinating... take "terrorist" and "freedom fighter" - which it is depends on who you ask!

You can also take descriptions and make them derogatory just by use... in this linguistically defined world, "normal" people become "normies" in the same was as non-magical folk become "muggles" in Harry Potter ;-)
I love normies though. If there was some desire to disparage them, I would understand that this is really an indication of something within myself that needs to be addressed and cleared, and I would simply thank them for the opportunity to bring a hidden portion of my inner world into conscious awareness. :)

Etagloc

Superstar
Theists are not normies in current Western society. The normie attitude towards religion in Western society is one of total apathy and avoidance. Beliving in God goes against the norm. This is a post-Christian society and whoever denies that is ignoring reality for their own agenda.

The Zone

Star
Yep. And under the Obama administration barriers were knocked down where anything goes these days. Before he came to office, people would have never predicted the push on PC and rights that exists today. Society is divided by general belief systems which even blur religious versus non.

I am not a fan of the over sensitive tranny threads, but they are acting as if what we see here is normal and or anything other than a small average of people. Personally, I think this confuses kids more than it expands them. At this rate a child will walk up to any creepy looking person and trust them and, well. no good will come of that.

The desired direction by some is a giant circus. And I am sure they don't tell kids about the suicide rates or how hard it is to find a job for some who entertain them - forcedly.

Kung Fu

Superstar
For some odd reason you make it sound like you normally wake up in the morning toss on your horns, shave down until you're baby smooth, put on your bright red lipstick, and then go off to read to children. Did I hit the nail on the head?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yep. And under the Obama administration barriers were knocked down where anything goes these days. Before he came to office, people would have never predicted the push on PC and rights that exists today. Society is divided by general belief systems which even blur religious versus non.

I am not a fan of the over sensitive tranny threads, but they are acting as if what we see here is normal and or anything other than a small average of people. Personally, I think this confuses kids more than it expands them. At this rate a child will walk up to any creepy looking person and trust them and, well. no good will come of that.

The desired direction by some is a giant circus. And I am sure they don't tell kids about the suicide rates or how hard it is to find a job for some who entertain them - forcedly.
The circus isn't in town for just the weekend but for the good foreseeable future ;)

For some odd reason you make it sound like you normally wake up in the morning toss on your horns, shave down until you're baby smooth, put on your bright red lipstick, and then go off to read to children. Did I hit the nail on the head?
I am quite flattered to be included in your deepest fantasies. :)