What Cereal Leaves The Best Tasting Milk?

What cereal leaves the best tasting milk?

• Total voters

bbsion

Established
Some people love it, some people hate it. I happen to love drinking the milk at the end of a few bowls of tasty cereal. But what one leaves your favorite flavor of milk behind?

I know most, if not all of these kinds of cereals are bigger in America. But that is the only type of cereal I know and have tasted. Most of these are off brand Malt-O-Meal as well, but you get the point.

Some people love it, some people hate it. I happen to love drinking the milk at the end of a few bowls of tasty cereal. But what one leaves your favorite flavor of milk behind?

I know most, if not all of these kinds of cereals are bigger in America. But that is the only type of cereal I know and have tasted. Most of these are off brand Malt-O-Meal as well, but you get the point.
Ha. I read this post as I just finished drinking the tasty cinnamon milk left behind after a bowl of cinnamon crunch. (not toast crunch but I voted for that anyways...)

bbsion

Established
Frosted Flakes was my favorite as a kid. As of now I eat boring adult cereal full of fiber and healthy stuff.
I tried that once... I think it lasted like 2 weeks? I usually have a decent amount of cereal at any given time and occasionally I will throw in some Multi-grain Cheerios or Life. The healthy stuff comes in tiny boxes and bigger price tags most of the time. :(

Loki

Established
My favorite part of the OP is "at the end of a few bowls..." I've personally never had multiple bowls of cereal in one bowl of milk, but I admired your dedication to cereal for sure.

Lately I've moved away from cereal, probably haven't had a bowl in half a year or so, and instead I drink a bottle of Soylent every weekday. Not nearly as tasty, but I consume far too much sugar as is, so cutting out cereal seemed acceptable. When I did eat cereal I would occasionally get the healthy fiber crap but would often find myself going back to the classics of childhood, in no specific order I love: Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms, Reese's Puffs, Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp, Applejacks, and Corn Pops.

As for which leaves behind the best milk, I voted for Reese's and Forsted Flakes, I think those were always my favorites to drink afterward.

Carolyn

Star
I do like weetabix, with or without sugar, with hot or cold milk although I do love it hot with sugar. Also like porrige, made with water and salt once its cooked i leave it in the bowl for a few mins to calm down and sort of congeal then you pour milk on down the side and the big lump of porrige floats in the milk, add a bit more salt, sometimes I will add more milk and salt as Im eating and you eat around the side towards the middle lol i dunno many people who eat porrige like this but its how my gran used to make it. Its nice with fruit, sugar syrup etc but I prefer it salty and congealed just like granny used to make lol poor mans porrige lol