What brought you to the VCF and why do you stay?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some people like to lurk or keep their motivations hidden. Others wear their hearts on their sleeves. I wanted to ask the question “What brought you to the VCF and why do you stay?” to help find out what drives various people, what draws them to this particular piece of the net, and what keeps coming back for more!

Of course, asking this question on a “conspiracy” website risks a flatline response from many, but I like to know what makes my fellow posters tick!

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm mostly here hoping your guys will eventually get around to deciding to do something about the situation rather than endlessly bickering about it. I don't buy into the notion we're just supposed to sit around doing nothing while waiting for the whole world to collapse. Yes, I realize the vast majority are completely disinterested in what we have to say; let's just ignore and work around them for the time being. Silence is consent to tyranny at this point, as is supporting the self-destructive normalcy bias routine most are stuck in by not openly voicing concern over what is going on.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm mostly here hoping your guys will eventually get around to deciding to do something about the situation rather than endlessly bickering about it. I don't buy into the notion we're just supposed to sit around doing nothing while waiting for the whole world to collapse. Yes, I realize the vast majority are completely disinterested in what we have to say; let's just ignore and work around them for the time being. Silence is consent to tyranny at this point, as is supporting the self-destructive normalcy bias routine most are stuck in by not openly voicing concern over what is going on.
I guess your question goes to the heart of things here: -

1: what is truly going on (and given that)
2: what would the correct course of action be?

Most of the time here is (for better or worse) focussed on question 1.

However - If people were to wait for a consensus over question 1 we would never individually move on to question 2!

I picture VCF like a train station with people coming from, and going to various destinations. On the platform you meet all sorts of people. Some are rude, some seem like old friends after a just a few minutes of conversation. Sometimes people change their mind while they wait and choose a different train than the one they came here for.

I think this is the uniqueness (and limitation) of this place?

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I guess the question goes to the heart of things -

Most of the time here is focussed on question 1. If people were to wait for a consensus over question 1 we would never move to question 2.

I picture VCF like a train station with people coming from and going to various destinations. On the platform you meet all sorts of people. Some are rude, some seem like old friends after a just a few minutes of conversation. Sometimes people change their mind while they wait and choose a different train than the one they came here for.

I think this is the uniqueness and limitation of this place?
Oh.. I liked the concept of vcf as a train station.
As for me i never changed the one particular train i came for.. Hence my destination never changed.. So whatever i was here for.. I'm still here for that..

But.. Yeah.. Occasionally it's good to take a ride in other trains to learn new stuff

I liked conspiracy theories and a few incarnations ago, it was a place to actually have discussions about the sort of stuff you couldn't on the internet. It was a good community and while there were always a few bad apples, for the most part, folks were able to find common ground no matter what they were. Christian, Muslim, new-ager, pagan, atheist... People all agreed the world was a mess and it needed to be fixed.

These days? I honestly don't know. I suppose it's a mix of boredom and concern over the growing number of fascists appearing in conspiracy circles.

I guess the question goes to the heart of things -

Unpopular opinion. The exact details of what's going on really should be a huge concern.

Some people might think that this is all some satanic conspiracy, where the elites of the world are devil worshipers. I think that this is a socio-economic conspiracy. where the elites of the worlds are bankers and CEOs. We might see a very different enemy... Well, the satanists some people hate and the capitalists I hate are the same people.

So really, I think the focus should be on that second question.

Todd

Star
I found this place when surfing for different conspiracy theory information. Since then I have expanded my scope of plausible conspiracies to include the age old conspiracy to make the institutionalized church as ineffective as possible. I'm not so much interested in researching the conspiracies in government, education or entertianment anymore. They are what they are and they likely will not be eliminated until Christ returns. Religion, specifically orthodox Christianity, is where I choose to focus on exposing the age-long conspiracy as it receives the least attention in conspiracy circles. That is the reason I question every single doctrine that has been "established" by men of the the institutionalized church. If it's not explicit and clear in scripture I question it.

Honestly, I am not even here to try to convince others. It's just part of the process of letting God change my personal doctrine and theology. I come here to debate with others believers who have varying degrees of knowledge in the scripture, to determine for myself whether I really know the biblical basis for my doctrines and theologies. It's not about finding approval or confirmation from others.

It's difficult to find people who will use scripture to debate and wrestle unconventional or unorthodox persepctives. Even here it can be a challenge to find bible believers who have an open mind, but less so than in a traditional local church environment.

Dalit

Star
I really don't know anymore.

YouTube brought me here somehow, I think, somewhere in between Jason A, ACFAU, Pockets of the Future, Richie from Boston and all the others I used to watch. Somehow VC was mentioned and I looked on here for months, never thinking I'd join.

justjess

Superstar
I’m with you... but unfortunately I think you might be waiting a very long time. Been ten years here and hasn’t happened yet..

I googled Eminem & Illuminati one day and ended up here... got pulled through a rabbit hole and have been here ever since. I have long past decided the why of it all doesn’t really matter all that much and as skeptic and Corvus mentioned we really need to be focusing on what we are going to do about it instead. Also like Corvus said, I believe this whole thing to be of economic roots so I don’t really fit in here anymore anyway.

Basically now I guess I’m just here out of habit and because I refuse to discuss these sorts of things on any level with friends/family so I need an outlet of some sort.

Wigi

Veteran
Before I came here, I was living my life knowing that something was definitely not right with our world and mainstream medias.

When I first found this website, I was like 'good grief i'm not the only one who can't breath in this matrix.'

I was impressed by the level of discussions back in 2014-2015 (so much that I was afraid to even engage the discussion) but somehow things went downhill since conspiracy theories became mainstream.

I think somewhere between late 2016 early 2017, debates became severly heated and turned into arguments about whose conspiracy theory isn't too leftist or too pro-trump and I have to admit that I almost lost hope in humanity because of that.

It was painful to see how our rulers were able to create division among us while getting away with crimes that we were unable to describe because of our bias.

At the same time I was growing in my understanding of Christianity eventually became well versed in the scriptures and concluded that we were in a spiritual environment and all these things had to come.

I really believed that VC would be the next big thing, that it would be a popular room that would lead the average citizen to know everything about the schemes of our rulers, that they would be obligated to admit their evil deeds and give back our rights, our freedom.
I truly believed it would happen...

Now i'm just trying to help, eventually sharing some scriptures because that's something I'm willing to do for the moment.

Quite frankly, I don't like how this forum became a end time waiting room.

Allegra

Veteran
I really believed that VC would be the next big thing, that it would be a popular room that would lead the average citizen to know everything about the schemes of our rulers
its not gonna happen lo... Average citizens already been brainwashed by mainstream media. Believing in our topic here is considered crazy or 'they think too much'. In every conspiracy about any thing there will be shills

I've talked to average citizens like my brother lol, and some people in my workplace who believe that things like this like illumynaty, fr33mas0nry, etc and other things are just 'rubbish' and not true. Sometimes my mom would say it's not good to read about conspiracy.

My heart is bleeding for them.

Thunderian

Superstar
I came across an article by VC and found the board (this was at least two boards ago). I had given up on finding any rational or fact-based discussion of conspiracies a long time before that, and I am not holding my breath now.

I stay because I have friends here, and there is always some sort of discussion going on that gets me into my Bible. :)

Lisa

Superstar
I was linked here a few years ago (can’t remember from what site) when I started really researching things. I decided to login when I saw something on the forum that peaked my interest and decided to comment.

I’ve gotta say that I learned a lot about holding my own in a discussion since I was always attacked no matter what I said.

Why I came back? I don’t really know, I thought I was gone for good...again.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I truly enjoy a debate and I used to believe in a lot of conspiracies when I was younger. I have just changed and started seeing things from a different viewpoint which I like to give so the younger people here have some things to ponder.
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, I thought I knew all the answers in my own conspiracy time too. I just like making people question their beliefs regardless.

Awoken2

Superstar
It was Mark Devlin who signposted me here. I was following his work after developing my own interest on how the music industry appeared to be foreshadowing certain events, he mentioned VC in a couple of his talks so I came over hoping to find like minded people who perhaps had noticed the same things.

I'd contacted Mark by e mail and we were discussing my findings but he was unable to join the forum where my work was, maybe because he was using a VPN, which the forum didn't allow. He then went off on a busy tour and I ended up staying here.

After witnessing the virtual eradication of real investigative journalism on social media with a vicious censorship campaign specifically designed to silence all truth and promote insidious agendas I needed an outlet to voice my concerns.

I naively thought there may be communities forming on certain forums that may have been pro active in fighting back. But the longer you stay at VCF the quicker you learn it's just an internet version mirror image of life today.

Christians v Muslims
Old Testament v New Testament
Men v Women
Gay v Hetro
Catholic v Protestant
Left v Right.
White v Black

As this continues, nothing starts, nothing changes. As we fight amongst ourselves, their plans continue.

That's the game though isn't it?

Allegra

Veteran
It was Mark Devlin who signposted me here. I was following his work after developing my own interest on how the music industry appeared to be foreshadowing certain events, he mentioned VC in a couple of his talks so I came over hoping to find like minded people who perhaps had noticed the same things.

I'd contacted Mark by e mail and we were discussing my findings but he was unable to join the forum where my work was, maybe because he was using a VPN, which the forum didn't allow. He then went off on a busy tour and I ended up staying here.

After witnessing the virtual eradication of real investigative journalism on social media with a vicious censorship campaign specifically designed to silence all truth and promote insidious agendas I needed an outlet to voice my concerns.

I naively thought there may be communities forming on certain forums that may have been pro active in fighting back. But the longer you stay at VCF the quicker you learn it's just an internet version mirror image of life today.

Christians v Muslims
Old Testament v New Testament
Men v Women
Gay v Hetro
Catholic v Protestant
Left v Right.
White v Black

As this continues, nothing starts, nothing changes. As we fight amongst ourselves, their plans continue.

That's the game though isn't it?
So what kind of discussion ideally for you