What brought you to the VCF and why do you stay?

Moreaboutyou

Established
I was a lurker for years never creating an account.

One day I decided to create one so that I can communicate with like minded people. it is hard to find people who are interested in these topics in the real world.

I love it. I wish I would have signed up sooner!

Awoken2

Superstar
How could it not be?
Just shut down the trolls, shills, people who want to out-bible each other, the mentally ill visitors and I'm sure this forum could move forward....as opposed to perpetual circles...as it does now.

I naively thought there may be communities forming on certain forums that may have been pro active in fighting back. But the longer you stay at VCF the quicker you learn it's just an internet version mirror image of life today.

Christians v Muslims
Old Testament v New Testament
Men v Women
Gay v Hetro
Catholic v Protestant
Left v Right.
White v Black

As this continues, nothing starts, nothing changes. As we fight amongst ourselves, their plans continue.

That's the game though isn't it?
The sad thing is that it doesn't have to be this way. We're almost always pointing our fingers at the same groups as the villains... What does it matter if you think they are devil worshippers, he thinks they are reptilians, and I think they are just capitalists?

Lisa

Superstar
Just shut down the trolls, shills, people who want to out-bible each other, the mentally ill visitors and I'm sure this forum could move forward....as opposed to perpetual circles...as it does now.
You’re dreaming buddy...

Awoken2

Superstar
You’re dreaming buddy...
Yeah you're here to stay aincha? Well, until you get called up for this amaazing eternal afterlife anyway.

And you have the audacity to say I'M DREAMING?!?.....:eek::D:eek::D (emoji lol)

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah you're here to stay aincha? Well, until you get called up for this amaazing eternal afterlife anyway.

And you have the audacity to say I'M DREAMING?!?.....:eek::D:eek::D (emoji lol)
I don’t look to the future because I first have to get through this life...

Awoken2

Superstar
The sad thing is that it doesn't have to be this way. We're almost always pointing our fingers at the same groups as the villains... What does it matter if you think they are devil worshippers, he thinks they are reptilians, and I think they are just capitalists?
I agree, doesn't matter which tentacle you grab...they all lead to the same ugly head.

Awoken2

Superstar
After witnessing the virtual eradication of real investigative journalism on social media with a vicious censorship campaign specifically designed to silence all truth and promote insidious agendas I needed an out
...Other people have also noticed this.(uploaded just yesterday)

SkepticCat

Veteran
I guess the question goes to the heart of things -

1: what is truly going on (and given that)
2: what would the correct course of action be?

Most of the time here is focussed on question 1. If people were to wait for a consensus over question 1 we would never move to question 2.

I picture VCF like a train station with people coming from and going to various destinations. On the platform you meet all sorts of people. Some are rude, some seem like old friends after a just a few minutes of conversation. Sometimes people change their mind while they wait and choose a different train than the one they came here for.

I think this is the uniqueness and limitation of this place?
I believe I understand something that is very key to comprehending all of this. It has to do with the nature of the human ego, which is the root cause of all human suffering. This is also what Christianity is all about with its talk of 'denial of self/the flesh' & 'resting in Christ'. Eating of the 'Tree of Knowledge' in the 'Garden of Eden' birthed the ego and we've seen where things went since then... Hell, basically.

Look at these images:

StudyTheNumbers2.jpg

The number 9 (NINE) represents ego consciousness. Ego, as you can see from the first picture, adds nothing, it only creates more ego (more NINE). It follows that if we stay in ego consciousness, and try to solve the NWO problem at the ego level, we will forever fail (.666, eternal failure).

We've tried capitalism, communism, fascism, you-name-it-ism... until we try worldwide Christianity we're going to persist in failing - just look at the numbers above. We can't win until we put aside differences and move into unity consciousness, it's going to be brother against brother in one shade or another until we do.

Christians v Muslims
Old Testament v New Testament
Men v Women
Gay v Hetro
Catholic v Protestant
Left v Right.
White v Black

As this continues, nothing starts, nothing changes. As we fight amongst ourselves, their plans continue.

That's the game though isn't it?
Exactly this... but it's very important to get the theology right, because Christians and Muslims (or any other denomination) cannot both be right. Obviously, we should all act according to what is true, not what we want to be true. It should be common sense for all parties not to start killing each other, however, and also common sense to unite against the satanic cabal elite that wishes to destroy all by playing people against each other based on perceived differences.

-

The situation is about as asinine as it can get. It's the 0.0001% or whatever playing the other 99.999% off against each other and causing endless suffering and misery for the many. Get everybody to understand this simple fact, stop complying with the slavery system on a mass scale and love your fellow man treating him as you would yourself. That's how simple it would be to end the NWO, if people want to... but everybody would have to stop just doing their own thing, and focus on solving the problem.

To end the NWO:

1) Get people to understand this is what is going on. This is not hard, we have mass instantaneous worldwide communication available. Get busy!

2) Put this understanding into effect - I daresay, submit to Christ. It is obvious that a perfect God knows much better how humans should operate society than these created and fallible beings do, themselves (we've seen what happens).

3) This has to be done and accomplished before the satanic cabal unleashes some cataclysmic genocidal disaster. Tick, tock.

~JC~

Veteran
Thank you for asking! :)

My friend sent me a link to the story about Lady Gaga's "telephone" video. I was SO new to these conspiracies, i thought the article was brought up a BRILLIANT concept, but it seemed too far fetched for me at the time.

I came back to the site like TWO years later and was hooked ever since. It was the consistency of the symbolism that brought me back; the patterns were undeniable.

Side note - I'm so grateful we've all woken up to this and have found each other :)

Vulpesrex

Rookie
I first stumbled on VC in 2011. Was taking the bus down to an Occupy protest to see a few friends who were involved and check it out what was going on for myself. Started chatting with some guy next to me on the bus when they started talking about the protests. They told me to be careful because they were afraid the protesters would get arrested and thrown into a FEMA camp. I didn’t know about those and started Googling later that night and stumbled upon a whole treasure trove of that and other similar info on VC, Alex Jones, and Jesse Ventura’s show. Thought Jones was off his rocker after watching a few videos but Ventura seemed somewhat credible and VC connected a lot of dots for me; this site is still one of my favorite websites. Been on and off posting in the forums but still reading regularly since then.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Some interesting responses and plenty to think about!

As for me, I grew up in a home where my parents became Christians when I was very young. My parents involved me in their own spiritual journey, and I grew up experiencing answered prayers and seeing family members and friends healed. We had a very open environment to enquiry and discussion of spiritual things and when we had questions, possible answers would always be explored. I was never told to “just take it on faith”. Also, I had already heard of the illuminati in the early eighties.

Having a fairly restless mind and a thirst for knowledge made me rather unlike some of my peers and caused me to be a bit of an “outsider” to some of the other teenage stuff that was going on.

Perhaps about the age of 16 I started to develop a find of FOMO (fear of missing out) with the “things of the world”. I certainly didn’t want the Rapture to happen before I had had some fun and I didn’t really like the idea of God having any say in what I did with my life. Such was the particular combination of film, music and imagination I had began to embrace that my heart began to be turned away from wanting to follow Gods ways to wanting my own way. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, I fell away completely from the church for a time and involved myself in a hedonistic lifestyle. I was brought to a place of repentance over it but even after I had come back, something in me had shifted and I can see now that I had looked for happiness and fulfilment in success and relationships... and twenty years slid by.

During this period, I would (inwardly) mock and look down on street preachers in our local town who would often stand there warning of the “End Times” and shouting their bible quotes over the heads of the bemused and hostile shoppers. What a joke! I would assure myself that I was a “smart Christian” who saw things in the right perspective. Life was good and my plans were coming together nicely.

C.S. Lewis describes a man rebelling against God as being like the scent of the flower rebelling against the flower. For me, this new perspective had gradually eroded my joy and I was left a shadow of my younger, more spiritual self.

Following this, there was a long, painful time of deep repentance and reshaping. Either Jesus was Lord or I was, but it couldn’t be both. I read scores of books catching up on lost time and stunted spiritual growth. Around the time where people were talking about the “Blood Moons” I became aware that I had not bothered to share my faith with anyone, and that I had spent so many years as a “Camouflage Christian” that nobody would even realise what I believed! The old preachers adage came to me that if I was accused of being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict me?

A few days later I woke up early and the sky was a mass of rolling red clouds. I took a photo because it impressed me so much.

0D49937B-FCAA-4599-82C6-FF0763CE9639.jpeg

I vaguely remembered that a red sky in the morning was mentioned in the Bible so I looked it up....

Matthew 16 New King James Version (NKJV)

“16 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’; 3 and in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And He left them and departed.”

One of the books I had read during this period was the Vigilant Citizen expose of compiled website articles. It seemed very clear to me that the enemies of God were wholehearted and dedicated in their efforts, while I had been half-hearted in my commitment to the truths I claimed to believe.

Perhaps this place is not so much a forum for truth, but somewhere where truth and deception come more openly and sharply into conflict than they do in day to day interactions. I find myself drawn back here frequently because a great deal of truth is being shared here along with the promotion of lies and great wickedness, and, as the old adage goes, “all it takes for evil [if only text based] to triumph is for good men to do [or say] nothing”.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
C.S. Lewis describes a man rebelling against God as being like the scent of the flower rebelling against the flower. For me, this new perspective had gradually eroded my joy and I was left a shadow of my younger, more spiritual self.
I particularly like this quote and this is a lovely testimony as a whole. Thanks for sharing, brother. :)

free2018

Star
I don't remember why I first came to VC. It was many years ago at this point. It's kind of funny that the world is three times crazier than it was when I first came to VC. I think as I think more about it I wanted to have a place where I could tell the truth. I wanted to at least be able to say somewhere that the whole system was corrupt.

Vytas

Star
I remember reading about Madonna's Superbowl (so it's been 7 years wow) and saw VC article linked on other site about conspiracy. I checked the article which was good and informative and noticed that there is a board, which was just few days old. That's what seduced me to participate. Everyone is new just like me should be easy I thought. That wasn't the case at all lol. Very few people were new as it was second or even third forum already. There was that crazy reputation thing going on. No likes but you could -+ rep posts and people themselves. Everybody were serious about that stuf especially Muslims lol and they were majority back then no doubt. And if you had like -40rep you may as well not bother posting. I swear there were more politics than in congress. Anyhow Muslims gave me worm welcome and I was trying to defend trinity in my second overall post already lol. It was interesting, tough, challenging. I fell in love with the place for a while. I never look for friends so I made none, but I learned a lot about people their faiths and myself. Time well spent.
Now ? I don't know why I keep coming back, habit probably. Sometimes I still find some interesting stuff to read and watch. There are people who I respect and admire for various reasons. I opted for one-liners because it's not really worth the effort to participate. And effort is required, because responding even few sentences can take me half hour on a bad day. So it's low maintenance hobby to lurk here. If I find something interesting it's extra bonus. That's about it..

Some people like to lurk or keep their motivations hidden. Others wear their hearts on their sleeves. I wanted to ask the question “What brought you to the VCF and why do you stay?” to help find out what drives various people, what draws them to this particular piece of the net, and what keeps coming back for more!

Of course, asking this question on a “conspiracy” website risks a flatline response from many, but I like to know what makes my fellow posters tick!
Hmmm.....I discovered the VC website as a great resource for articles addressing various conspiracies taking place.

It allowed comments, which is a feature that I like because it offers readers an avenue to engage in conversation about these topics with like-minded individuals, and I could learn even more that way.

So when I saw forums, I naturally gravitated toward them.

As I saw all the strange & false doctrine surrounding Christianity, I continued to revisit, and then it got shut down , then back up & here I am.