What Are You Watching?

rainerann

Star
That's not how you open, a can...of...pickles
Lol. There was no “pop” when she opened it. No pop!!!

Why is she pretending to open a jar of pickles when you can tell it has already been opened. What does it mean????

Trenton

Veteran
Lol. There was no “pop” when she opened it. No pop!!!

Why is she pretending to open a jar of pickles when you can tell it has already been opened. What does it mean????
Is it symbolic of the notion, of someone prentending to accomplish something that's has already been achieved beforehand? winkwonk

rainerann

Star

I was watching The Twilight Zone the other day. I remember when I was little, they used to have Twilight zone marathons on TV sometimes. I think they had one on New Year's day that I watched when I was like in 4th grade. I used to love this show, but I never appreciated how freaky it was.

The first episode was about this guy who was tested to see how long he could be isolated without cracking. He was in a box for over two weeks with no human contact before he started to lose it. Apparently, it was for the "space program." Such a trip to watch knowing what I know now. They have it on Netflix right now, but I guess a bunch of people still discuss things like this on YouTube.

elsbet

Superstar
Van Helsing-- Netflix
I'm starting to regret it though. It's not bad.. parts of it are just a little too realistic. All the vampire, stripped of any of the fantastical elements we're accustomed to in the movies. But I want to know what happens lol
Only one season available (thankfully).

I'm taking recommendations. :D

Carolyn

Star
GoT again lol been feeling a bit down this def helped put a smile on my face and took my mind off to the 7 kingdoms lol