What Are You Watching?

Thunderian

Superstar
My wife and I just finished The Sopranos. Yowza. What a series.

We need something else to watch. Any suggestions?

Oh, and we watched Venom last weekend. The character is good, but the movie was so bad.

Dalit

Star
Another old movie. The Storm Center (1956).

She's got Bette Davis eyes. :)

polymoog

Superstar
very well done documentary on arm wrestling, of all things.
one does not need to be into arm wrestling to appreciate this, however.

Dalit

Star
Actually, I'm watching the worst show possible. It's terrible, but I want to see Gretchen and Jimmy get together. They're both awful narcissists who deserve each other.

They don't get married but stay together anyway.

Last edited:
This is a pretty good video describing how mobile homes are basically a scam by landlords.

I just saw that. My dad’s best friend is being forced out of his mobile home park that he’s lived in for at least 28 years. Landlords are the fucking worst.

polymoog

Superstar
I just saw that. My dad’s best friend is being forced out of his mobile home park that he’s lived in for at least 28 years. Landlords are the fucking worst.
many have decided to live out of their vehicles. its becoming very popular, as its quite affordable, economical, and gives a person a bit more freedom. anyone is entitled to camp out on BLM land (which makes up most of nevada). check out YT for many clips on how to do it.

many have decided to live out of their vehicles. its becoming very popular, as its quite affordable, economical, and gives a person a bit more freedom. anyone is entitled to camp out on BLM land (which makes up most of nevada). check out YT for many clips on how to do it.

Yeah buddy a lot harder to move those “mobile” homes then you think. It’s about financial conglomerates buying up the land underneath these homes and jacking up the rent like SS Schwarzenegger taking gorilla hormones ( urban legend ?). But if living out of your car seems like the best capitalism has to offer, good luck and you do you man.

polymoog

Superstar
Yeah buddy a lot harder to move those “mobile” homes then you think. It’s about financial conglomerates buying up the land underneath these homes and jacking up the rent like SS Schwarzenegger taking gorilla hormones ( urban legend ?). But if living out of your car seems like the best capitalism has to offer, good luck and you do you man.
i am offering a solution. there are people living out of their vehicle comfortably for 800/month or less. every one of the people interviewed are HAPPY. but if you prefer to work your life away paying off mortgages and dealing with landlords, go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAj7O3LCDbkIR54hAn6Zz7A

by the way, theres a lot of documentaries also on this lifestyle. i might even do it one day.

Allegra

Veteran
I’ve been watching TheBibleProject videos on YouTube. I’m amazed by their animations.
I’m not really a movie junkie, I’m usually just playing some mobile games.