What Are You Watching?

RaXz

Veteran
I must admit that I'm very glad that I don't have to bother with whor.. erm women ever again, I've tried but they couldn't be bothered as they seek to dominate men in Israel's global gay pride paradise, I even started to fully support NATO's women draft, they want their paradise so they're going to have to work for it in combat on the battlefields, hopefully the transgender ban can still be pushed through so that men can keep on nagging and whoring for attention on the internet. So I watch this scene a lot of times, I like to imagine the boats filled with lots of empowered women, and that I'm in one of the bunkers enjoying myself, it's pretty lovely.
Saving Private (Masonic Disney empowered) Ryanna

RaXz

Veteran
What? I bet if our ancestors had done it ages ago then every war could've been won easily and there would've already been world peace, right?

And besides, it's for diversity and equality in the theatre of war, I got banned in many places for being against it so I've become very supportive of it, I'm sure that the Saudi Saints will be very pleased with their reinforcements when Bolton brings along the war with globalist Iran.

RaXz

Veteran

Proverbs 31:3 Do not spend your strength on women or your vigor on those who ruin kings.

elsbet

Superstar
for you millenials-- this is what you missed, and why the older generations long for the past.

this is just some kid filming in a 7-11 in 1987. try that today without being arrested.

I watched this not too long ago--

Loved the manager smoking in the store with his tipsy girlfriend lol... no worries. Everyone was friendly. Nowadays, you can't do that-- everyone is separate (yet still part of the anonymous whole), and they want to stay that way. Very Aquarian.

RaXz

Veteran

You know that everything is shite when people care more about that than NATO's push to draft young women for combat, which has been ongoing for years.

RaXz

Veteran
You can mock the Israeli of Rothschild's Masonic Israel all day long, but they've already been in the Jezebel boat for quite some time.

So you can see that they're pretty much struggling with the same issues, welcome to planet Rothschild.