What Are You Watching?

I'm not sure why Zakat likes Arnold so much to begin with? During con-vid he said "screw your freedoms" ...and with that, society left him behind.
It's fine, I guess, but the guy is a tyrant supporting tyranny.

View attachment 101355
it's the arrogance and narrow mindedness that bugs me the most. it is one thing if you believe jews should be able to live there peacefully....
i mean, it was literally caliph umar who invited jews to migrate there and live under muslim protection.
when did jews ever live there peacefully at any other period in history?
the arrogance of just painting muslims as the bad guy and ignoring the fact these disgusting satanic yid bastards committing genocide, wiped out entire villages to steal the land and force the majority of the population into refugee status in their own land.

you'd think from his movies, he'd be a defender of the weak...not that satanic peice of shit state.

Then you have Van Damme. He worked with the Qissi brothers, morrocan kickboxers..and so that influenced him.

i swear, in this time, if anyone is a christian for israel, straight to hell they're going.
there will be NO Mercy.
there is NO excuse...
it was all laid bare in front of our faces, so that when we're judged, we can't say 'we didnt know any better'.

people say that the elite show us the truth because in satanism, it is a rule, that we have to accept what is wrong by our own choice and only then they have the karmic permission to fuck with us. that is partly true...but it's moreso because this life is a test and everyone is controlled unconsciously. everything has to fit into a pattern...
with all this, Revelation 17/18 is what it is..
'the world was drunk on the madderning wine of her adulteries'
yet brainwashing is not an excuse because 'she' displayed all her sins in front of us.
look at mayweather...he literally does not lose a second of sleep over his role in aiding those yids.

Daze

Superstar
i swear, in this time, if anyone is a christian for israel, straight to hell they're going.
I agree completely. God gave us eyes to see and logic to reason. The basic ability to tell what is right from wrong. If people like Red want to ignore it, they do so at their own peril.

Most are going to hell anyway for prophet worship. This gets me a lot of hate, but I have never been one to sugar coat things. Worship a rock, stick, anything but God and you're done.

Tell them the truth now so they have a chance to reflect on it, maybe they'll change course while they still draw oxygen. But most are too arrogant, No one looks for truth when they think they already have it.

Oh well, the reality will hit like a brick to the face when they can see the angel of death.

it's the arrogance and narrow mindedness that bugs me the most. it is one thing if you believe jews should be able to live there peacefully....
i mean, it was literally caliph umar who invited jews to migrate there and live under muslim protection.
when did jews ever live there peacefully at any other period in history?
the arrogance of just painting muslims as the bad guy and ignoring the fact these disgusting satanic yid bastards committing genocide, wiped out entire villages to steal the land and force the majority of the population into refugee status in their own land.

you'd think from his movies, he'd be a defender of the weak...not that satanic peice of shit state.

Then you have Van Damme. He worked with the Qissi brothers, morrocan kickboxers..and so that influenced him.

there will be NO Mercy.
there is NO excuse...
it was all laid bare in front of our faces, so that when we're judged, we can't say 'we didnt know any better'.

people say that the elite show us the truth because in satanism, it is a rule, that we have to accept what is wrong by our own choice and only then they have the karmic permission to fuck with us. that is partly true...but it's moreso because this life is a test and everyone is controlled unconsciously. everything has to fit into a pattern...
with all this, Revelation 17/18 is what it is..
'the world was drunk on the madderning wine of her adulteries'
yet brainwashing is not an excuse because 'she' displayed all her sins in front of us.
look at mayweather...he literally does not lose a second of sleep over his role in aiding those yids.

The cute part here is, quoting Van Damme, i went on to type NO MERCY
my all time fav Van Damme movie is LIONHEART/AWOL

Flarepath

Star
I've just watched my new 'Oppenheimer' DVD and it was a load of boring rubbish, full of boring committee meetings and background political stuff.
Best line came from Gary Oldman's Pres Truman when Oppen visited him in the White House after WW2 to express his soul-searching concerns about nuke war; Truman showed him out and said to an aide- "Don't let that crybaby in here again"..:)

oppe.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- The 1980 TV miniseries was much better starring Sam Waterston (below)-

TV-1980.jpg

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
I've just watched my new 'Oppenheimer' DVD and it was a load of boring rubbish, full of boring committee meetings and background political stuff.
Best line came from Gary Oldman's Pres Truman when Oppen visited him in the White House after WW2 to express his soul-searching concerns about nuke war; Truman showed him out and said to an aide- "Don't let that crybaby in here again"..:)

View attachment 101672
Do you have a favorite movie?

BananaLaser

Veteran
No single movie, I like a whole bunch of them equally in my DVD collection..:)
I tend to like sci-fi best such as Riddick.
Here he leads a group to cover before the fierce alien sun comes up which will fry them-

Since you’re a fan of sci-fi, do you like Star Wars?