What Are You Watching?

Awoken2

Superstar
The sheer embarrassment of the two school boys when a politician tries to connect with them is pure hilarity.

Tidal

Star
What are you watching?
I've just finished watching my DVD boxed set of the original Twilight Zone series (156 black/white episodes, region 2, 1959-1964) but sadly they didn't grab me as much as when I first watched them on TV 60 years ago (sniffle), so i'll probably give them away free to any local Plymouth UK sci-fi fan.

polymoog

Superstar
movie: the bank job (2008). the movie is based on a true story of a bank heist to steal photos from a safe deposit box of a british MP that show him with women. in the credits, they say that the real documents surrounding this event (in the 70s) wont be released for years.
im convinced that those photos show the MP abusing children.

series: BBC show called "tripods" from about 1985. supposed to run for 3 seasons; it ran for 2 and had to be cut due to strike/budgetary reasons. very enjoyable if you like 80s stuff; based on a novel. set in the future where these robots "help" humanity by capping their minds at a young age so that they dont get too inquisitive. downloadable from bitchute.

rewatched the V series. the three hour miniseries was very good. i enjoyed the whole 'resistance' concept. there was even a hoax event thrown into the mix, which surprised me. V the final battle, another spinoff series, was good, but not great.

carnivale: 6/10. only thing good about it was the time period. far too predictable.
strange angel: 6.5/10. slow moving at times, then it picked up. rocketry wasnt interesting, but the crowley cult was.
gangs of london: 7.5/10 this was pretty good.
peaky blinders: 6.8/10 kept me watching.
mr robot: 5/10 i hated everyone at the end. main protagonist was completely boring and unlikable.
finished sopranos. 7.7/10. overhyped.
vikings 8/10, but subsequent seasons declined in quality.
the last kingdom 7.8/10. not bad.
nowhere man 7.3/10. a bit dated, but still good.
lucifer: turned it off after one episode.
the expanse: 5/10. too woke.
stranger things 4/10. hated it. one dimensional characters; couldnt stand any of the and rooted for the bad guys (who i didnt like, either). hated everything except the time setting.
the dark (german series, english subs) 5/10. started out with great potential; withers away by season 3.

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
Has anyone watched the show Millennium (1996)? Another show by Chris Carter.
Can't find it anywhere...

1:26. BAM!!!
OMGoodness! I laughed so hard when I saw that newscast of the drawing the announcer's reaction. My face was literally dripping of tears rolling down my face when the picture actually did look like the culprit.

Has anyone watched the show Millennium (1996)? Another show by Chris Carter.
Can't find it anywhere...
If you can see them, they're here on Potlocker:

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

polymoog

Superstar
A Trip Through New York City(1911)

A Trip Through Paris, France in the late 1890's (1900)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A Trip Through New York City(1911)

A Trip Through Paris, France in the late 1890's (1900)

What an odd coincidence that I'm posting this video of San Francisco in 1906 and you posted these similar videos yesterday. Hmm??

Last edited: