What Are You Watching?

Dalit

Star
Designing Women.

P.S. I think I'm most like Julia/Dixie Carter when I get angry, but am more of a Mary Jo who looks like a Suzanne. Or did look more like Suzanne :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
PROGRAMMING THE NATION?

Feature Documentary, (2012) Director, Jeff Warrick, leads this documentary journey through the subconscious mind while exploring the alleged usage of subliminal messaging in advertising, music, film, television, anti-theft devices, political propaganda, military psychological operations, and advanced weapons development, to determine if such tactics have succeeded in "PROGRAMMING THE NATION?"

Reactions: NPC

polymoog

Superstar
Ellen Degeneres: Be Kind to Everyone
https://www.bitchute.com/video/b1XDeBZDO-k/

thoughts?

all of the people i am friendly with are anti-progressive/anti-liberal, but not necessarily conservative. thats not to say i couldnt be friendly with a liberal; i would simply not discuss politics or anything newsworthy with them.
a bigger dealbreaker for me is the other persons diet, which i think has deeper insights. eating something with no regard for what its made of is one thing-- its another to be told what it is and continue to eat it. for me, a mentality such as that is one to be avoided, conservative or liberal since these people are provided the truth and refuse to act upon it.

Lisa

Superstar
Ellen Degeneres: Be Kind to Everyone
https://www.bitchute.com/video/b1XDeBZDO-k/

thoughts?

all of the people i am friendly with are anti-progressive/anti-liberal, but not necessarily conservative. thats not to say i couldnt be friendly with a liberal; i would simply not discuss politics or anything newsworthy with them.
a bigger dealbreaker for me is the other persons diet, which i think has deeper insights. eating something with no regard for what its made of is one thing-- its another to be told what it is and continue to eat it. for me, a mentality such as that is one to be avoided, conservative or liberal since these people are provided the truth and refuse to act upon it.
All the beating Bush took as president was a joke since he’s actually friends with many of the people that hated him then...:rolleyes:

And I think this video goes nicely with the other Will Witt video

Aero

Superstar
I was really into the show "Bodyguard" on Netflix. But like most Netflix shows it kind of went off the rails towards the end.

Hooligan69

Established
Just finished watching part one of Patricio Guzman's documentary The Battle of Chile. I'm amazed by the fact he got away with filming so much on both sides. The first part ends with someone being shot dead while filming. Chilling. This is just the background leading to 9/11/73.

Wow. That was such an interesting documentary on the overthrow of Salvador Allende's government in 1973. I've finished watching all three parts. What happened to Chile still happens today in countries around the world. It breaks my heart. Will power and money always win?!

Carolyn

Star
Watching Mr Robot, its really really good, almost at the end so a couple of weeks and the whole thing is available on amazon or on loads of free pirate sites like watch series etc

Dalit

Star
Watching Mr Robot, its really really good, almost at the end so a couple of weeks and the whole thing is available on amazon or on loads of free pirate sites like watch series etc
How is the last season (no spoilers please)? I've seen thru Season 3 and even though it's a dark show, I love it, especially Christian Slater.

Carolyn

Star
Oh its insanely crazy but in a good way, a few seriously crazy revelations, you should definitely watch it!! Its really good, some crazy stuff that just came out of nowhere but if you look back makes so much sense. Its so good, cant wait till the next episode, its hard having to wait a week in between its so intense lol

lovesoul

Established
The Chosen series. If interested... go to your app store and download their app it's free and you can watch the whole series for free! It's a drama series on Yeshua. Husband and I are so pleased with it! :D If you enjoy.. you can pay it forward and donate :)

Dalit

Star
The Feed (Amazon Prime) and The Crown (Netflix). Recently watched Four Weddings and a Funeral (series, Hulu), Dollface (Hulu), and Modern Love (Prime). Was ill for awhile and watched too many romcoms. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Chosen series. If interested... go to your app store and download their app it's free and you can watch the whole series for free! It's a drama series on Yeshua. Husband and I are so pleased with it! :D If you enjoy.. you can pay it forward and donate :)
I’ve watched episodes 1-4 and I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD to get 5-8...

Great series so far!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBXOFnNTULFaAnj24PAeblg

lovesoul

Established
I’ve watched episodes 1-4 and I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD to get 5-8...

Great series so far!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBXOFnNTULFaAnj24PAeblg
Ahhhh!!! So glad you watched it man! :D Your the first person I've recommended it to that's actually watched it! Cheers! lol If you go to your app store... search chosen series app and download it... you can watch episodes 5-8! Some are free and some you pay 5 bucks and help others watch for free. We just finished watching them all last night finally and man... favorite episode was invitation. I so relate to Nicodemus in that episode :'(

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ahhhh!!! So glad you watched it man! :D Your the first person I've recommended it to that's actually watched it! Cheers! lol If you go to your app store... search chosen series app and download it... you can watch episodes 5-8! Some are free and some you pay 5 bucks and help others watch for free. We just finished watching them all last night finally and man... favorite episode was invitation. I so relate to Nicodemus in that episode :,(
OK - going to get 5-8 for the weekend!!!