What Are You Watching?

Aero

Superstar
Been watching a lot of youtube videos about ancient weaponry. Specifically fascinated by melee weapons like swords and spears. Mainly because I like to imagine what I would do on some ancient battlefield.

I would find the biggest, bravest horse and deck it out in full plate mail. In fact, my horse would be more armored than I would be. And I would have a few weapons ready. Sword/Spear/Mace or Warhammer.

Ideally, my horse and I would serve as some type of shock troop. Until my horse died, and then I would run ;)

Dalit

Star
I've been watching Suits or Daria when I just want to chill. Daria is more clever, but Suits has its moments.

lovesoul

Established
I hate to say this but... stranger things. I had to see what they're feeding the masses. I recently saw where in Oak Ridge they're looking into mirror matter theory and testing it this summer. •_• They didn't say when. I live close by. So, that somehow lead to me finding out about stranger things depicting the same stuff essentially. At that point, I had to see what the heck they were showing.

DUSTY

Established
Last night was BattleBots.
Pretty soon I"m going to have to binge watch all the Vikings episodes.
The new season will be getting started soon and I need to refresh.

mecca

Superstar
your indoctrination is slipping. better watch this a few hundred times:

It's ironic of you to speak of indoctrination, but okay. I'm going to go back to watching comedy videos, because there's a difference between racial hatred and offensive comedy that makes fun of everyone regardless of race. This was even pointed out by that video you just linked.

Chara

Rookie
I just finished Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. A bit intense. I’m watching the Korean remake of Designated Survivor dubbed into Japanese now. I really liked the US version, it appeals to my inner conspiracy theorist. I will be a little disappointed if it turns out that North Korea blew up the parliament in this version, it’s too obvious.