What Are You Watching?

L3M4

Star
Okay. Let me know what you think when you are done, God Willing.

Maybe I am 16 hours earlier too, who knows? ;)
:D this is really captivating my friend, wasn't expecting it to be this interesting
never seen Ghostwatch or heard of it before
but I do believe some stories from the audience reaction to it might be fabricated tho lol

Zakat

Star
Yes anytime that was very entertaining
& even perhaps a micro part of modern british history
thank you for sharing it with us
@Zakat :D
You are most welcome! :)

Have you been to Mauritius?

@AspiringSoul

I am halfway through and already thinking how out of your mind you surely are though God knows better...

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
You are most welcome! :)

Have you been to Mauritius?

@AspiringSoul

I am halfway through and already thinking how out of your mind you surely are though God knows better...

:D I have never been to Mauritius my friend :)
Did not know it existed until I saw it in your VC profile :eek: it seems like a small beautiful paradise
google says there are many Hinduism in Mauritius but I thought that you were British Arab
so confusing lol

Flarepath

Star
Been watching my 'The Last Train' DVD, a 6-part 1999 Brit TV series.
SPOILER- A giant asteroid smacks into Africa wiping out most of the human race worldwide, but a group of train passengers survive because the train was going through a tunnel in England at the time which largely protected them.
They wake up after apparently being being knocked unconscious and climb out of the wreckage and make their way to the mouth of the tunnel and find everywhere is strangely overgrown and the city is in ruins (below).
They realise they've been in suspended animation because a scientist on board was carrying a flask of cryogenic gas which shattered in the crash and put them all to sleep; for how long they don't know at first, weeks, months, years, decades?...:)

last_train.jpg

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Please be respectful we have children and muslim teenagers here who cant see this material like @Daze
HEEELPPP REPORT THAT PICTURE
Its obviously colonel. I saw one of his pictures and put him on ignore. The only thing you can really do is tell VC and you need to use his blog as it seems he's not that active on forums.

Even so, Colonel will just make another account, as he has been doing for several months now. He seems to be intent on bringing down these forums.

Unless @VigilantCitizen makes someone a mod because he himself is not that active, then its not really going to change. To be honest, I don't think anyone here should be a mod due to bias. Too many people would ban others simply because they don't like them. The only solution really is for VC to be active. Seeing these boards are about a decade old, it seems he is burnt out on them.

I'll report him, in the meantime here's a link where others can report him. But expect him to make another account when he does get banned because the guy clearly has no life.