What are you listening to?

Lonk

Established

It sucks listening to music I know was most likely written/produced/performed by satanists/illuminati members/monarch slaves/general bad people but these are such good songs. :( The last one is particularly special to me because I played it at my wedding.

Lonk

Established
One of my friends is REALLY into Tycho music and into conspiracy theories and she sent this video to me today with the comment of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT TYCHO I TRUSTED YOU I WENT TO 5 OF YOUR CONCERTS F********************************************CK"

This makes me sad, I was just getting into his music, but look at that image: Part of a triangle, with Tycho's logo thing at the top, and then it's reflected "as above, so below". There's also the one and only music video that's ever been made for his songs, and it has a girl looking at a glowing triangle, the girl going on some sort of drug trip after looking at it, and a bearded guy in a black robe leading her.

That image combined with the above music video made me think he probably joined the illuminati/is a satanist now, but now that I think about it, from what I can see his album covers/a lot of the imagery he uses is just simple shapes, and it very well could've only been a matter of time until he used a triangle. As for the music video, it wasn't directed by him, and from what my friend told me he once said he had no input because he just wanted the director to make whatever. Maybe a triangle really is just a triangle? And a reflection is just a reflection? (Not like either of those things are new art or imagery, and since there's nothing else she or I have seen to indicate he is, I'm a little skeptical. Actually, right after typing that, I just realized the song that questionable music video was made for, is a song on the album that also has a triangle on it, for the vinyl versions. Which makes my skepticism even higher because now it's like duh, of course it'd be a triangle! The girl's getting sucked into his very imagination-inducing music! And it may have even been a preview of his latest album, Epoch, which as you can see above, has a triangle...or part of it.)

But what do you guys think? Think he's a satanist/part of the illuminati now, or is it just a coincidence/unintentional? Please give me your thoughts so I can relay the message to my very distraught friend who wants answers.

SkepticCat

Veteran

Bonus:

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/the-real-message-behind-hbos-game-of-thrones/
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/one-big-occult-secret-you-didnt-notice-on-game-of-thrones/

One of my friends is REALLY into Tycho music and into conspiracy theories and she sent this video to me today with the comment of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT TYCHO I TRUSTED YOU I WENT TO 5 OF YOUR CONCERTS F********************************************CK"

This makes me sad, I was just getting into his music, but look at that image: Part of a triangle, with Tycho's logo thing at the top, and then it's reflected "as above, so below". There's also the one and only music video that's ever been made for his songs, and it has a girl looking at a glowing triangle, the girl going on some sort of drug trip after looking at it, and a bearded guy in a black robe leading her.

That image combined with the above music video made me think he probably joined the illuminati/is a satanist now, but now that I think about it, from what I can see his album covers/a lot of the imagery he uses is just simple shapes, and it very well could've only been a matter of time until he used a triangle. As for the music video, it wasn't directed by him, and from what my friend told me he once said he had no input because he just wanted the director to make whatever. Maybe a triangle really is just a triangle? And a reflection is just a reflection? (Not like either of those things are new art or imagery, and since there's nothing else she or I have seen to indicate he is, I'm a little skeptical. Actually, right after typing that, I just realized the song that questionable music video was made for, is a song on the album that also has a triangle on it, for the vinyl versions. Which makes my skepticism even higher because now it's like duh, of course it'd be a triangle! The girl's getting sucked into his very imagination-inducing music! And it may have even been a preview of his latest album, Epoch, which as you can see above, has a triangle...or part of it.)

But what do you guys think? Think he's a satanist/part of the illuminati now, or is it just a coincidence/unintentional? Please give me your thoughts so I can relay the message to my very distraught friend who wants answers.
It doesn't become dangerous music just because there is a triangle. I do agree it's annoying when something you like caters to the agenda, though. There are musicians I like whose products I won't buy or support monetarily in any way due to obvious affiliation with the Illuminati. If it's just a triangle on a CD cover, though, I really don't think it makes sense skipping music you enjoy over the trigonometry. It makes much more sense actively alerting other people to what is going on rather than the clearly futile approach of being a sole person boycotting an enjoyable track because its author maybe, possibly, perhaps is Illuminati-affilated. Render unto Caesar...

Last edited:

Lonk

Established

Bonus:

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/one-big-occult-secret-you-didnt-notice-on-game-of-thrones/

It doesn't become dangerous music just because there is a triangle. I do agree it's annoying when something you like caters to the agenda, though. There are musicians I like whose products I won't buy or support monetarily in any way due to obvious affiliation with the Illuminati. If it's just a triangle on a CD cover, though, I really don't think it makes sense skipping music you enjoy over the trigonometry. It makes much more sense actively alerting other people to what is going on rather than the clearly futile approach of being a sole person boycotting an enjoyable track because its author maybe, possibly, perhaps is Illuminati-affilated. Render unto Caesar...
Yeah, you're right. But damn ever since I started coming to this site, everywhere I look I can't go two seconds without seeing someone I like doing the ok sign (often over their eye) or a hand over their eye and it's like damn is the Illuminati half the population or something?! I want to give a lot of these people the benefit of the doubt, especially since some of them are extremely small Youtubers/musicians who aren't well known whatsoever, but I feel like I'd be mocked if these "nobodies" were somehow outed as being satanists/monarch programmed/part of the illuminati. Hell, even some of the larger Youtubers I watch, I'd still be shocked if they were, even if they have photos of them doing that sign. (So do I, from a few years ago) Not the obviously satanic/fubar ones like Logan Paul, but ones like beauty vloggers (bubzbeauty for example) or life/general vloggers like Rachel & Jun. Not to jinx any of those 3 being part of any of that crap.... ^^;;

Is there even really a sure fire way to tell who's in on it and who's just unknowingly flashing Illuminati/Satanic symbols all over the place? Is it frequency of it? The views they push? Who've they've affiliated with? How popular they are? All 4? And with musicians it can get even trickier because a director may knowingly put symbols in a music video, and the musician(s) may not even be aware. I don't doubt the big ones are, but even moderately successful ones I think still have a good chance of not being associated. And then there's people who can flash all the signs, push all the agendas, be famous, and still have no clue what's going on.

On a side note, never realized how big Maisie William's eyes were until that poster. :eek:

Maes17

Superstar

Bonus:

I do like that side to side song by Ariana Grande. I don't let the "elite" ruin my enjoyment of life. They have their good catchy stuff too

I actually like this cover more than the original....

Since you like remakes, I thought I'd share these with you. I’m not really a fan of Holly Cole, but I think her band and the cinematographer did this song justice:

My uncle introduced me to this rendition of Jimi’s Purple Haze. Daren’t I say it’s better than the original? :cool:

TMT

Star
Capitalism has made it this way
Old-fashioned fascism will take it away

Lonk

Established
You could tell me Utada Hikaru is the biggest most evilest Satanist and leader of the Illuminati and I'd still listen to this song every day. Not to, uhh, jinx any of that actually being true...I know she's part of a big record label and obviously had this deal with Disney, but let me dream and pretend she isn't part of the Illuminati, okay?!