What are you listening to?

polymoog

Superstar
If you like rock and/or metal you might like the Japanese melodic power metal band Hagane.

Power metal is the "happy" metal genre and is NOT satanic, unlike black metal and death metal.
their playing is good, but too fast for me. its not catchy and theres a lack of a good hook.
if the lead singer doesnt have a kevin dubrow heavy metal scream, it doesnt really work.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
their playing is good, but too fast for me. its not catchy and theres a lack of a good hook.
if the lead singer doesnt have a kevin dubrow heavy metal scream, it doesnt really work.
They are cool, but they sure aint no multiple-time world champion, Raideen Hagane!
RH.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
A very observant post heads the comments to this video, it reads....

"Finally the music matches the original intent of the lyrics on this song"

The Sojourner

Established
If you like rock and/or metal you might like the Japanese melodic power metal band Hagane.

Power metal is the "happy" metal genre and is NOT satanic, unlike black metal and death metal.

Thanks, liked it. If you like their music you may also like LOVEBITES

Melodic power metal is my favorite kind of metal and mostly the only kind that's listened to.This song has great lyrics too, usually though posting lyrics on forums is not allowed because of copyright issues, otherwise I would have posted them.

Last edited:
This played in my MP3 player this morning, and it was bittersweet to realize Tina, along with the producer of this song, Rupert Hine, are now gone. It was nearly three years ago when he passed away. This was one excellent LP:

Tina Turner - I Might Have Been Queen - Birmingham - 1985

polymoog

Superstar
Sprayin' The Sky! [BOATRAWKER]

4:06. truth parody of 'stayin alive' by the beegees. not bad at all!