What are you listening to?

Carolyn

Star
Well Ive been listening to a lot of music but I have also been working on loads myself. I only started out messing around and entered a few competitions on metapop which am still doing but am also producing my own music, mostly experimental, electronic, whatever idk but having fun doing it, bought a membership on distrokid which is a music distribution company so Ive now got music on spotify and apple and stuff lmao

Just starting out and just really doing it for the fun of it and see where it goes.

This is my metapop page, not sure it would float anyones boat here but Id recommend Track is Processing lol kinda just easy listening, personally I think it sounds like hold music, it was for a competition but I put it on spotify anyway cause it is mine and what the hell!

Wow! A physic connection perhaps? I love the new song. I'll check out the interview.
I'll think the answer and you let me know. :p;) I enjoyed it, but I always enjoy listening to Cyril. He's a thoughtful and intelligent man with deep insights. If you're up for captioning, you'll probably like it. I forgot he's fluent in French.