What are you listening to?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im pumped on EZO...
Before they signed with Gene Simmons label print... back when they were serving up the pure power overload as "Flatbacker"...
Deal A Hard Blow! Check out the young salariman @1:33... forget changing gear, he aint even have time to lossen the tie! That man had to get down to the show, front row... because it was time to ROCK!

elsbet

Superstar
Im pumped on EZO...
Before they signed with Gene Simmons label print... back when they were serving up the pure power overload as "Flatbacker"...
Deal A Hard Blow! Check out the young salariman @1:33... forget changing gear, he aint even have time to lossen the tie! That man had to get down to the show, front row... because it was time to ROCK!
@1:33
Had to watch just for that.

Video not available-- not in the US, anyway.

I hit the arrow button on the video and got this...

... appropriate.
And also a classic-- but probably not what you intended.

What is it, OM?
--
It's the song "Coming Home" by Ian Thomas. He's a Canadian musician so that may explain why the video isn't playing for you. Here it is again:

Sitting on the curb during the fall of '85, I'll never forget the day my coworker gave me her Walkman headphones and was blown away with what I was hearing. Little did I know, it was same singer from my Boys and Girls LP, Mr. Bryan Ferry himself - what a happy coincidence!

On that note, Happy Birthday, Bryan: