What are you listening to?

Carolyn

Star
One of my songs. Its called Siollois! My nieces name is Lois and it just makes me think of her lol she was up at the weekend visiting me in my new house for the first time! :)

Been getting right into fl studio in the last 6 months and been making music, not to everyones taste but am having fun and I like it, if anybody else does then its a bonus. Ive learned so much though especially in the last couple of months.

Awoken2

Superstar
Great song but when I saw this video it threw up quite a glaring question. Like, what music was the audience actually hearing?... because as you will witness here they are all dancing like they are all listening to individual songs on personal stereos.

You have never seen such an unsynchronised bunch in your life..... I'm guessing they are British.....no rhythm.

Carolyn

Star
Great song but when I saw this video it threw up quite a glaring question. Like, what music was the audience actually hearing?... because as you will witness here they are all dancing like they are all listening to individual songs on personal stereos.

You have never seen such an unsynchronised bunch in your life..... I'm guessing they are British.....no rhythm.

lol yeah this kinda looks like old top of the pops! Im sure I remember reading something about the way it was edited or something and thats why everybody always looked like they were dancing out of sync but also brittish!! lmao

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This video contains material of an adult nature that might make you smile, even laugh. (remember laughter?)
Viewer discretion is advised.