What are you listening to?

Awoken2

Superstar
sounds like a great idea, BUT... if its true that all music that is put out for consumption by the masses has black magick spells cast into it, does this 'disable' it, if you will?
I can only comment on how the music makes me feel at this frequency really. I do feel a sense of equilibrium within afterwards, it my be psycho somatic I don't know but I feel it's beneficial for my physical and mental wellbeing.

I'm not sure if I buy into the concept that all commercial music is bound by some dark spell, not withstanding the fact that all commercially successful music is most definitely influenced or even controlled by people with bad intentions

Personally I believe that any type of magic only works for people who actually believe in magic. All is mind n all that.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

Some intresting artwork here. And the album itself pretty much screams fake alien invasion.

Awoken2

Superstar
When I was a kid most music was about men loving women and women loving men.....not anymore.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
When I was a kid most music was about men loving women and women loving men.....not anymore.

Wow! I am having some serious synchronicity. Yesterday, I came across several Journey reunion vids with Neil Schon and Greg Rollie - fantastic stuff. That same evening, I then looked into some 80's Journey and come across the Frontiers album and Raised on Radio album. Fast forward to today. I see that you posted Pusifer song and your post.
Some interesting artwork here. And the album itself pretty much screams fake alien invasion.
Well, that reminds me of the Journey Frontiers album cover I just saw yesterday

hthr.jpg

Then when I was going to post this Journey song a few minutes ago. I noticed your next post is Journey "Raised On Radio"
Now that is synchronicity!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here is some amazing old school Journey with Neil Schon and Greg Rollie. Former Journey Drummer Deen Castronovo steals the show doing double duty on drums and vocals!