We're the issue
It's our condition .....

I have no generation
Show me my motivation
One world, one desperation
One hope and one salvation

Cintra

Star
I am kind of listening to this. but someone (not Branka Parlic) is playing it for me on our piano.

Love those big, big chords

Bent8484

Established
A whole lot of All Them Witches, since their new album dropped. (And yes, the band name is a Rosemary's Baby reference.)

polymoog

Superstar
432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of the Universe, Divine Intelligence, and our Soul. It creates Unity instead of separation. It expands our hearts and makes us more compassionate and loving.

Listen for 30 days for maximum effects.
yes, good choice. ive got that on my mp3 player along with the 528Hz. ill listen to it with the neurophone.

Bent8484

Established
yes, good choice. ive got that on my mp3 player along with the 528Hz. ill listen to it with the neurophone.
Bob Marley sounds pretty good re-tuned to A=432. It's on YouTube. It makes the crappier mono recordings sound like they have a richer tone somehow.

Maes17

Superstar
My high school playlist.
Still digging the song to this day 2005 I was junior in HS. Damn

Awoken2

Superstar
Bob Marley sounds pretty good re-tuned to A=432. It's on YouTube. It makes the crappier mono recordings sound like they have a richer tone somehow.
I have all my music files filtered through this app. I feel a physical benefit from doing this, it is excellent for relaxation and an inner calmness

polymoog

Superstar
I have all my music files filtered through this app. I feel a physical benefit from doing this, it is excellent for relaxation and an inner calmness
sounds like a great idea, BUT... if its true that all music that is put out for consumption by the masses has black magick spells cast into it, does this 'disable' it, if you will?