What are you listening to?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A few years back I traveled to New York to visit Ground Zero and see some concerts. I took a tour through Rockefeller Plaza, where they produce Saturday Might Live and saw the set. The tour host told our group that the only person banned from the building was Sinead O'Connor for ripping up a picture of the Pope on SNL. Sinead said she did it to draw attention to child abuse within the church.

AQES.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't know why you gnostics are so smug. Your "secrets" are all over the internet.... kinda devalues your mysticism a bit.

All is mind.... we get it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The darkside aint always negative, just ask Eddie and the Cru- I mean John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band!

Awoken2

Superstar
A beautiful song....video slightly marred by the eery Podesta double at 2.33.

You have to admit, he looks very Podesta here

Screenshot_20200211-223919_YouTube.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
There are a fair few posters here that I could dedicate this to...but I won't.

They know who they are

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ELO, no stranger to hidden occult symbolism...

From the BBC article -
After Christian fundamentalists claimed that a line in the title track of their 1974 album Eldorado sounded like “He is the nasty one – Christ you’re infernal” when reversed, the Electric Light Orchestra inserted a deliberately backmasked segment into their next album. Denying that Eldorado contained any subliminal messages, ELO went on to record Fire on High with an opening line that, when played backwards, says: “The music is reversible but time is not. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back.” They released an entire album full of reversed vocals in 1983, called Secret Messages: the final track contains the backmasked message “thank you for listening”.

Note the 666 in the ELO logo and the goat horns x 4
htdhgdsg.jpeg
Loaded with easter eggs

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I've never looked into them Frank but if a band has the longevity that they did then it's odds on they had sold out just like the rest of them.

I was a big fan as a kid