What are you listening to?

The Zulus proved themselves to be formidable and fierce warriors in almost wiping out the British at Rorke's Drift.

But, they were not able to wipe them out due to The British being God's Chosen people (True Israel).

In South Africa, the Boers and Zulus now have much respect for one another, they both agree that the "land expropriations without compensation" that the communist government has started is a terrible idea because it is going to cause starvation (no farmer, no food).

But it's the NWO who want the land there, to exploit for their own purposes, just like they plan to be doing other places too...

ZULU KING STANDS FOR COOPERATION WITH BOERS
https://africadiplomatic.com/2018/10/13/zulu-king-stands-for-cooperation-with-boers/

Goodwill Zwelithini, the King of the largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has spoken out against the expropriation of land without compensation in the country. Zulu is ready to cooperate with the country’s white farmers, known as Afrikaners or Boers.

“The Zulu nation I’m talking about will not exist if we don’t have food. That’s why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. That’s why I’m asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,” Zwelithini said, as quoted by eNews Channel Africa.

“Because when government started talking about the appropriation of land, expropriation without compensation, Boers downed tools. There is no food in South Africa,” he added.

Last edited: