What are you listening to?

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah, Journey was a cool group back in the day. They're so reminiscent of high school dances when the dance floor cleared and only to find a handful of couples slow dancing.

Apparently, when Steve went solo, budgets increased a bit for music videos as there's almost a two minute acting prelude to the song. :D This song reminds me of the summer of '84 and working my first official job:

I went to see them in concert a couple of years ago, when Pineda started singing I thought he was miming over Perry vocals....amazing voice.

I just luurved Journey growing up.

Last edited:
Such raw talent and good-looking to boot! Where would he be today if his girlfriend (alleged handler), Victoria Principal wasn’t in the picture? I know there’s no love lost between her and Barry, that’s for sure! You left us way too soon, Andy:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Such raw talent and good-looking to boot! Where would he be today if his girlfriend (alleged handler), Victoria Principal wasn’t in the picture? I know there’s no love lost between her and Barry, that’s for sure! You left us way too soon, Andy:

And the fact Andy's not lip syncing here shows how talented he was. He reminds me a lot of a younger Barry.
R.I.P. Andy, Maurice and Robin

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
My older sibling had that 45, remember those?
Oh yeah, I had quite a few back in the day. I have a good friend who has a jukebox so he's always on the look out for quality 45's.

They also played this single quite a bit:
Billy Squire always reminded me of Queen, then I found out they had the same producer in the early to mid 80's - Mack.

Queen with Mack producing. Sound familiar?