What are you listening to?

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm dedicating this to the forums legends....you know who you are....or at least you think you do.

The Zone, The Colonel, Mecca and the rest of my fan club....enjoy.

PlaneJane

Established

Love this. Wish I could play it.
I listened to it, I never absorb the words to any song unless I’ve heard it so many times that the words get brainwashed into me.
Truth be told, I am slightly tone deaf.
Not deaf, I hear people speaking just fine, but with the “spell” sounds of instruments, I lose the voices as my body becomes enchanted by the spells. Some enchantments work for some people, other enchantments work for others.

Anyways, this is a spell of melancholy. Again, I did not truly hear much of what he sang, I only felt the spells vibrations in my spirit.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, satan makes the best music(spells,) even God said so Himself, that He created Lucifer that way.

I listened to it, I never absorb the words to any song unless I’ve heard it so many times that the words get brainwashed into me.
Truth be told, I am slightly tone deaf.
Not deaf, I hear people speaking just fine, but with the “spell” sounds of instruments, I lose the voices as my body becomes enchanted by the spells. Some enchantments work for some people, other enchantments work for others.

Anyways, this is a spell of melancholy. Again, I did not truly hear much of what he sang, I only felt the spells vibrations in my spirit.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, satan makes the best music(spells,) even God said so Himself, that He created Lucifer that way.
That’s interesting... I found the music (not the lyrics) to be more relaxing than melancholy.

To me, this would be considered melancholy: