What are you listening to?

Awoken2

Superstar
I left my abusive ex of 10 years and im not afraid of the thunderclouds anymore. ♡♡♡

I think you should be grateful to the big illuminati Jew in the sky who managed to steer you through this difficult aspect of your life and give you the strength to leave your ex partner.

How would we possibly be able to deal with these trying situations in life without guidance from that all seeing eye in the sky?

Screenshot_20190217-095909_Chrome.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
I left my hormonally imbalanced abusive partner after 9 years because nobody is going to tell me how to live my life....lol

Dalit

Star
Not sure why, but I've had a thing for The Kinks lately after hearing "A Well Respected Man" on Thursday.

Actually, "Set Me Free" bothers me since the singer's singing about "set me free, little girl". Those 60s songs weren't innocent. He's probably just singing about his little woman, but it could be taken another way. The one that's really creepy is "Young Girl" by Gary Puckett & the Union Gap. Skeevy even.

Last edited:

Trenton

Veteran
I think you should be grateful to the big illuminati Jew in the sky who managed to steer you through this difficult aspect of your life and give you the strength to leave your ex partner.

How would we possibly be able to deal with these trying situations in life without guidance from that all seeing eye in the sky?

View attachment 19532
wow go f;uck yourself lool, dont come at me with that antisemitic shit again