What are you listening to?

Serveto

Star
I love Hope’s voice ...
That is another thing we have in common. When I read your profile, I read it as quite possibly -though not necessarily- meaning "Boulder (Colorado), the Free Zone." I am lately a fan of Gregory Alan Isakov, who resides in Boulder and has recorded with the Colorado Symphony. In this one, there are stunning, evocative images of my old stomping ground, California, the Left Coast ...

That is another thing we have in common. When I read your profile, I read it as quite possibly -though not necessarily- meaning "Boulder (Colorado), the Free Zone." I am lately a fan of Gregory Alan Isakov, who resides in Boulder and has recorded with the Colorado Symphony. In this one, there are stunning, evocative images of my old stomping ground, California, the Left Coast ...

It’s from Stephen King’s The Stand, after the plague it’s where all the “good-minded” people gather to rebuild society in Colorado and they call it the “Boulder Free Zone”.

Awesome video though

Baby
Someone is stealing you at night
Tell me it's true

Friday's slow
I know you hate the weather
Don't you know it's true
Don't you know
I just can't make it until Saturday
Baby
The look in your eyes won't go away
Lately
I just can't take these endless rainy days
Don't you know
We can pretend the world is gray
Friday's slow
I know you hate the weather
Don't you know
I love you like no other
Tell me
Tell me it's true
Oh won't you tell me
Tell me it's true
Don't you know
I just can't make it until Saturday
Friday's slow
It's true
Tell me
Someone is stealing you at night
Baby
Tell me that you'll be alright
Don't you know
I've got a bad feeling about Saturday
Lately it's true

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Layzie Bone still making music?
I feel old
Yeah mayne..... but if you listen to the track, he straight wipes out the Migos...... they might be the hare, but they are stuck in molasses while LB runs roughshod over them lyrically, as a hydro(ponic) fueled hood-tortoise should.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah mayne..... but if you listen to the track, he straight wipes out the Migos...... they might be the hare, but they are stuck in molasses while LB is runs roughshod over them lyrically, as a hydro(ponic) fueled hood-tortoise should.
I'm not a big Migos fan aside from stir fry and fight night.
Lol. Just surprised to see Layzie Bone still kicking it.

I was surprised three 6 mafia got back together minus juicy j.
A lot of these old timers bringing back some adolescent memories

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm not a big Migos fan aside from stir fry and fight night.
Lol. Just surprised to see Layzie Bone still kicking it.

I was surprised three 6 mafia got back together minus juicy j.
A lot of these old timers bringing back some adolescent memories
I think Bone have been making music all along. They still have enough of a base and can get features from enough current artists that if they release their music indy or at least have a decent indy-label deal, they are still likely doing ok financially (plus touring).