What are you listening to?

Tatilina

Star
What does that mean?
As far as I know, it means celebration. We are finishing winter and saying hello to spring.

"Hina Na Ho (Celebration)" is a tale of surviving a winter, written by John Landry (an aboriginal songwriter from the Western Arctic), Susan and Chad Irschick. "It presented an amazing visual for me" says Susan. "In the song, we were trying to say we survived a winter, another season of our own personal battles, as well as battles with, and within different cultures. It also talks about The Creator, because aboriginal people have great respect for the creator of the land".
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/merrmore/susan.html

Serveto

Star
A vid which artfully expresses life, as it now is, under the panopticon, the corporate cyclops, the Eye of Sauron, or, as Muslims call it, the one-eyed Dajjal:

Mr.Grieves

Veteran

Just listen to that trumpet sing around the 2:20 mark. BB was one of the blues greats, and much like Johnny Winter never stopped performing, came damn close to dying on stage with his guitar in his hands.

JayGirl10

Rookie
I'm learning mandarin, so I only like good Chinese music. No transvestite boy bands :p I love how the outrolude is very Stevie Wonder-esqe. Khalil's very inspired by him and definitely not in the typical artist way.

Such a beautiful day today, I'm reminded of going to Bryan Ferry's concert last summer. He ended it with this song. Man! I wish he was coming back here on his return to North America tour: