What are you listening to?

RaXz

Veteran
Other cospiracy narcissist erm.. theorist forums keep banning me, I wonder as to why..

Awoken2

Superstar
Other cospiracy narcissist erm.. theorist forums keep banning me, I wonder as to why..
...your delivery style perhaps? Where as this Free Mason stuff is better off being spoon fed for easier consumption but you kind of come along with a dumper truck and deposit it in one go.

Plus the fact that most conspiracy forums now are totally infiltrated by hordes of trolls, bots and shills who's specific task is to stop any damaging information (truth) from being discussed.

For every single post containing truth that goes on public view there will be 100 posts of diversion to counter it. That way, just by sheer numbers alone, the truth becomes harder to find in the forever growing sea of shite.

You only get banned if that's what you're trying to achieve. Is it a notoriety thing?

RaXz

Veteran

Scoffers will enjoy the coming times, most don't even seem to know that I like to post the same things on multiple forums at the same time, so they end up influencing others without knowing it, and they're usually to arrogant for it anyhow, I usually also post on a thread with millions of views on another notorious site filled with Freemasons and their lovers.

RaXz

Veteran

Good thing that most people in the world will act normal whatever happens, nuclear warheads could be dropped left and right and everything will still be normal, or maybe not, but in that case they would probably run to the epicenters for that ultimate selfie.

RaXz

Veteran

Smarmy idiots need to be nuclear holocausted, keep pressing my buttons scum.

The worst are the ones with lots of likes in their virtual paradise, at least I already have 100.000+ kills of real people under the buckle, not that anyone gives a shit crap as likes are more important.

RaXz

Veteran

Onward to the million, and then the billion milestone, we'll see who laughs last smarmy bastards.

RaXz

Veteran

Armageddon is getting closer, lovely event for narcissists, not that they see the world crawling closer to the edge of a ravine, they only see what they want to see, they won't even see truth when it punches them in the face.

Last edited:

RaXz

Veteran

Fortunately people don't think much of you when you aren't popular, instead they like to gang up on you, which I like as I love a challenge.