What are you eating?

Thunderian

Superstar
This should be fun.

I really just want to brag. I'm grilling peri-peri chicken with peppers and zucchini, and having it with corn on the cob. I'll post pics.

The rains have come to BC, but that doesn't mean the season is quite over.

polymoog

Superstar
ive lost my enthusiasm for food when i found out so much of it is tainted with BPA, injected with hormones, fake, GMO'ed, artificial, naturally flavored, artificially flavored, MSG flavored, beaten by sadistic people, inhumanely treated, full of e.coli from people not wiping after going to the bathroom in the fields where they are collecting the produce, packed with heavy metals, replete with residual mercury from the corn syrup, nanodust, glyphosphate in the wheat, fluorides, sulfites in the wine, etc., etc.

sorry to be a downer, but i cant really enjoy food now. same with music. same with TV. same with... everything. i can pet my animals-- thats one of the few things left that is pure.

sorry to derail this thread.

polymoog

Superstar
Dude, that attitude is what gives people cancer. Have some barbecue.
you are correct, but i cant do it. cancer causing free radical compounds in the charred food. ill stick with my basics. never cared much for flavor, anyway...i think that helps. i always preferred texture over flavor.

free2018

Star
ive lost my enthusiasm for food when i found out so much of it is tainted with BPA, injected with hormones, fake, GMO'ed, artificial, naturally flavored, artificially flavored, MSG flavored, beaten by sadistic people, inhumanely treated, full of e.coli from people not wiping after going to the bathroom in the fields where they are collecting the produce, packed with heavy metals, replete with residual mercury from the corn syrup, nanodust, glyphosphate in the wheat, fluorides, sulfites in the wine, etc., etc.

sorry to be a downer, but i cant really enjoy food now. same with music. same with TV. same with... everything. i can pet my animals-- thats one of the few things left that is pure.

sorry to derail this thread.
That was really heavy. OMG. True, but really heavy.

Maes17

Superstar
So been trying different breakfast cereals. Krave chocolate is good.

Malt o meal cold stone strawberry blonde is pretty good too. Lost an unwanted 15lbs from increased cardio, so adding in a bit of junk food for awhile