What are y'all discussing in the K Pop thread?

Love Life

Rookie
Typical excuse of offended fans to continue discussion years after years, fan culture to another way who gets offended when someone says something on idols body, one defends in blind way, another one woke way. This is how you will never be able to get outta the hole. Listen dear, noone is here in this thread is obsessed for your kpop thread. I came here recently, Ill leave soon. I check that not so often. Recent behaviour of some member really made me laugh and it made me concerned too. No need to act like victim girl when others show the faults you are doing. Take your time to grow up and respect others suggestion.

And please continue defending idols to in disguise of woke people in the name of religion, God's eye, humane way not to call them or something. Then find yourself one day how much time you wasted. God bless
Richa don't bother. Leave them alone. They will keep playing victim card. Its better to focus on other stuffs, arguing is of no use.

eaisa

Established
You're really funny, you are the one playing victim and clearly can't understand anything someone is trying telling you. You need to grow up because most of your posts are of you arguing with people. As I've stated for the millionth time, I'm not a fan anymore so who are you to tell me what I am just because I'm not hateful? First off all, I asked if we can discuss the matter through dm but you decided to respond to me publicly, so who really needs to grow up. I've been "out of the hole" for years now. Anyways, please learn how to read or you will take everything to heart like you're doing now, you still keep dismissing the fact that I was agreeing with your first comment yet you want to turn it all on me. You like drama I'm glad you have showed your true character. You never answer my questions either it's always "stan culture" "fake wokeness" etc. Read for once, ok? How am I a fan when I have made posts exposing them? How am I a fan for saying bullying is wrong in ALL forms celebrity or not? How am I a fan calling them wicked and evil? Fans would go off if I said the things I said on those forums, I've gotten into many arguments with fans about their fans because they are lost. It's seems like you'll never grasp onto that so why bother. Where did I say I was woke? Stop making false assumptions about people. By the way I also come by often and I rarely post so what's your point? Show the faults I'm doing? You don't even make sense half the time. I'm starting to believe that you lack communication skills and understanding, because everything is going over your head. Forget dming each other to talk because you want to go back and forth publicly. You're disrespectful and I hope someday you'll realize why calling people pray for others "weird". Anyways, you have a blessed day I'm done talking about it.
Ignore them please. I know your upset but thats basically the point of their whole account being here. Them and their little friend go around trying to irritate people.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
Can someone break it down for me? What is so fascinating? :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

THUNDERIAN: :)

What is fascinating is the AMOUNT of VAST DISILLUSIONMENT, AWARENESS & AWESOMENESS that is in the various K-POP forums. We have bots, crazy fanatics, faithful followers, groupies, many iffy's, very bright and intelligent members/fans, well-rounded members trying to help & lead the blind sheep from the most of the dark fog surrounding K-POP and the like.

The stuff we discuss ranges from dead boring to fascinating; EVEN right down to the ugly, bad, the worse and deadly of information we discuss and share. Some people in those forums KNOW THEIR SHYT!!! Unfortunately, you also have the ones who know jack shyt!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

The forums can be both underwhelming and overwhelming at times. We have our highs and lows over there. All in all though; WE ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER the information that each member provides even if that info is insignificant at times.

Check it out sometimes.

Stay Safe and Blessings. If you are from the USA...Have a Nice Memorial Weekend! :):):)

cdigital379

Established
The one which is most active is all about the BTS phenomenon in Holywood and how some veteran fans have been noticing personality changes of some of the members, then connecting it to Illuminati through blatant symbolism and weird interpretations throughout their music videos. It's pretty disconcerting, really.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIDNIGHTKID: :)

I am and have been on hiatus from BTS since a little over a year ago. Truth be told (and I have friends/family who live in Cali); THE MEDIA IS OVER-HYPING THINGS!!!

Even on the EAST COAST...

I have not heard any radio stations (maybe less than 2 and that includes SIRIUS RADIO), nor any local or even some of the famous D'Jays or ANYONE discussing in/on social media outlets/forums out here about K-POP let alone BTS. Now, I am not implying BTS is not popular around the world (of course they are); but in ALL SERIOUSNESS: the media overhypes them in the USA and elsewhere.

As many fans and naysayers have called it; K-POP in many ways will be a FAD that soon exhausts its welcome. NO OFFENSE to anyone (I am big fan) but unlike other artists from around the world; KPOP (both male and female groups/solos) ALL HAVE THE SAME BORING AND TIRING LOOK.

NARCISSISM IS AT ITS FINEST IN THE K-POP WORLD!!!! As much as I love some of my groups, even I get bored of seeing the same video the past 3-5 years of them hardly having any other person in the video and the camera showing us their visuals 24/7.

IT GET OLD QUICKLY- LIKE A RECORD PLAYER PLAYING THE SAME TUNE OVER & OVER AGAIN!!! MOST PEOPLE WILL MOVE ON!!

Further, this one good reason why some fans are nutjobs & bat crazy!! These are the same fans who come after you with a sword in one hand and club in another - TO ATTACK ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

When the TPTB and the media push pale faces, plastic surgery (2 the extreme in some cases), obviously pushing a gay/unisex sex agenda, dark videos SATANIC SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES and vivid imagery and etc...;
...ALL FAKE PERSONA'S!!!

GET IT??? IT'S A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE!!! {and I have many friends and some family members of both sexes who are gay...so no knock on them at all).

I am just saying compared 2 to other artists around the world who HAVE VARIETY in their videos like: It is OKAY to have women in guys videos/and vice versa. It is okay to not have perfect flawless skin have some weight more than 70-90 lbs.. One does NOT have to subject themselves 24 hrs. a day bleaching their hair/skin or changing their skin tone for the masses.
IT IS OKAY TO BE HUMAN...EVEN WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST THEM!!!

Most of us know THAT THE MESSAGES THEY PREACH & THE IMAGE THEY WANT BURNT IN OUR MINDS....WELL, IT IS NOT HEALTHY!!! As you stated;
DISCONCERTING!!!

And it sends the wrong messages to the fans; ESPECIALLY the young susceptible and loss fans whom MOST ARE CLUELESS!! (And that is putting it mildly). :(:(:(:( I continue to pray for them and use caution when deciphering their vids, variety shows, concerts & etc...; I choose 2 support ALL artists who are "A SLAVE 2 THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!"

For me, turning my back completely is not an option. They need our love, support and prayers as much as we need spiritual guidance. And for those who follow Christ; one of his teachings was to reach out to the poor in spirit, the beaten and downtrodden and to those who cannot escape the clutches of TPTB. Some of these idols/celebrities/entertainers are TRAPPED IN THEIR OWN DISILLUSIONED WORLD AND HYPE; WHILE OTHERS ARE CRYING OUT FOR HELP IN SILENCE!!

Have a great weekend! =0P

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am and have been on hiatus from BTS since a little over a year ago. Truth be told (and I have friends/family who live in Cali); THE MEDIA IS OVER-HYPING THINGS!!!

I have not heard any radio stations (maybe less than 2 and that includes SIRIUS RADIO), nor any local or even some of the famous D'Jays or ANYONE discussing in/on social media outlets/forums out here about K-POP let alone BTS. Now, I am not implying BTS is not popular around the world (of course they are); but in ALL SERIOUSNESS: the media overhypes them in the USA and elsewhere.

As many fans and naysayers have called it; K-POP in many ways will be a FAD that soon exhausts its welcome. NO OFFENSE to anyone (I am big fan) but unlike other artists from around the world; KPOP (both male and female groups/solos) ALL HAVE THE SAME BORING AND TIRING LOOK.

NARCISSISM IS AT ITS FINEST IN THE K-POP WORLD!!!! As much as I love some of my groups, even I get bored of seeing the same video the past 3-5 years of them hardly having any other person in the video and the camera showing us their visuals 24/7.

IT GET OLD QUICKLY- LIKE A RECORD PLAYER PLAYING THE SAME TUNE OVER & OVER AGAIN!!! MOST PEOPLE WILL MOVE ON!!

Further, this one good reason why some fans are nutjobs & bat crazy!! These are the same fans who come after you with a sword in one hand and club in another - TO ATTACK ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

When the TPTB and the media push pale faces, plastic surgery (2 the extreme in some cases), obviously pushing a gay/unisex sex agenda, dark videos SATANIC SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES and vivid imagery and etc...;
...ALL FAKE PERSONA'S!!!

GET IT??? IT'S A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE!!! {and I have many friends and some family members of both sexes who are gay...so knock on the them at all).

I am just saying compared 2 to other artists around the world who HAVE VARIETY in their videos like: It is OKAY to have women in guys videos/and vice versa. It is okay to not have perfect flawless skin. One does NOT have to subject themselves 24 hrs. a day bleaching or changing their skin tone for the masses.

Most of us know THAT THE MESSAGES THEY PREACH & THE IMAGE THEY WANT BURNT IN OUR MINDS....WELL, IT IS NOT HEALTHY!!! As you stated;
DISCONCERTING!!!

And it sends the wrong messages to the fans; ESPECIALLY the young susceptible and loss fans whom MOST ARE CLUELESS!! (And that is putting it mildly). :(:(:(:( I continue to pray for them and use caution when deciphering their vids, variety shows, concerts & etc...; I choose 2 support ALL artists who are "A SLAVE 2 THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!"

For me, turning my back completely is not an option. They need our love, support and prayers as much as we need spiritual guidance. And for those who follow Christ; one of his teachings was to reach out to the poor in spirit, the beaten and downtrodden and to those who cannot escape the clutches of TPTB. Some of these idols/celebrities/entertainers are TRAPPED IN THEIR OWN DISILLUSIONED WORLD AND HYPE; WHILE OTHERS ARE CRYING OUT FOR HELP IN SILENCE!!

I like you :)

Maes17

Superstar
Can someone break it down for me? What is so fascinating? :)
BTS and the timeline of their careers yearly is my hunch from my times visiting. Quite impressive really, how far it’s gone on. Symbolism galore.

Maybe Korea is some secret player in the grand scheme of things. Who knows?

Maes17

Superstar

...ALL FAKE PERSONA'S!!!

GET IT??? IT'S A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE, A FAKE LOVE!!! {and I have many friends and some family members of both sexes who are gay...so no knock on them at all).

I am just saying compared 2 to other artists around the world who HAVE VARIETY in their videos like: It is OKAY to have women in guys videos/and vice versa. It is okay to not have perfect flawless skin have some weight more than 70-90 lbs.. One does NOT have to subject themselves 24 hrs. a day bleaching their hair/skin or changing their skin tone for the masses.

DISCONCERTING!!!

Thank ya!