What Are American Soldiers Actually Dying For?

Listening to Hugo, I'm reminded of what Cpl. Dawson says to Lt. Kaffee in A Few Good Men movie, which is the order of who or what they serve (unit, core, god, country):

The ARMY IS A CULT / Hugo Talks (9 mins, 6 secs)

Lyfe

Star
Ya know the sad thing is that many soldiers are more interested in the worship, benefits, and prestige that being in the military gets them as opposed to the actual truth. My cousin knew 9/11 was an inside job and he still reenlisted. I was shocked and dumbfounded, but to many a bonus and the career opportunities it provides is well worth it. Also there are many who just think it's cool to blow stuff up and play with rifles. The way the military recruits people is borderline the same as how you would bribe a mercenary to join your cause, especially with all the benefits you get nowadays.

Obviously that's not the reason why all people join the military. There are allot of people who enlist that genuinely want to protect and defend, but I think those sort of enlistments are far from the majority. Those men and women who enlisted at the time of WW2 and Iraq war showed real heroism and bravery. There was real honor behind their motivation.

I think it's incredibly wrong how we attach so much blind worship to anyone in the military though regardless of the cause. It's setting a bad precedence, because there is no more critical thought or questioning leaders policies. There's no more value on real heroism or what it means. There's no more emphasis on having real character. It's just join and we will pay you and reward you to do whatever we want. This should not be encouraged.

Daze

Superstar
Ya know the sad thing is that many soldiers are more interested in the worship, benefits, and prestige that being in the military gets them as opposed to the actual truth. My cousin knew 9/11 was an inside job and he still reenlisted. I was shocked and dumbfounded, but to many a bonus and the career opportunities it provides is well worth it. Also there are many who just think it's cool to blow stuff up and play with rifles. The way the military recruits people is borderline the same as how you would bribe a mercenary to join your cause, especially with all the benefits you get nowadays.

Obviously that's not the reason why all people join the military. There are allot of people who enlist that genuinely want to protect and defend, but I think those sort of enlistments are far from the majority. Those men and women who enlisted at the time of WW2 and Iraq war showed real heroism and bravery. There was real honor behind their motivation.

I think it's incredibly wrong how we attach so much blind worship to anyone in the military though regardless of the cause. It's setting a bad precedence, because there is no more critical thought or questioning leaders policies. There's no more value on real heroism or what it means. There's no more emphasis on having real character. It's just join and we will pay you and reward you to do whatever we want. This should not be encouraged.
This is why i don't support our troops. They know what they are getting into and most do it for a check. Because its ok to take lives if your being paid.

This video making the rounds is getting alot of sympathy. It shows a Vet being left behind by his gooberment.

Truth is i don't feel sorry for him at all. The trauma he is dealing with comes as punishment for killing innocents.

Lyfe

Star
This is why i don't support our troops. They know what they are getting into and most do it for a check. Because its ok to take lives if your being paid.

This video making the rounds is getting alot of sympathy. It shows a Vet being left behind by his gooberment.

Truth is i don't feel sorry for him at all. The trauma he is dealing with comes as punishment for killing innocents.
I hope he like everyone acknowledges their wrong and seeks God's mercy and forgiveness. We cannot continue to justify serving money and evil interests just, because the government says it's patriotic. There's no honor in serving known mass murderers. We cant continue to make the same mistakes that so many did under their leaders in the wars of past.

Lucy

Star

This video is heartbreaking.
I have tremendous compassion for this vet.
My one nephew almost lost his life and is severely disabled after an IED exploded under his Humvee while serving in Afghanistan. I cant begin to tell you the hell his whole family has gone through the past 12 years.
His brother also served and was in many battles in Iraq. He has severe PTSD.
Nice young men. They were homeschooled till high school.
Joined at 18 after graduation.

My brother joined the Marines in 1980 after graduation. Became an Embassy Guard. Traveled the world. Best thing in the world for him. No combat.
As a 62 year old now he doesn't trust the government or the military.

Most of the young men and women that join are just nice young kids hoping to see the world, pay for their college, and think they are helping make the world a safer place.
Then when they are in and deployed they realize the horror of what they have done.
They need our prayers not our condemnation.
What we can do is expose our evil government and hopefully help save other young men and women before they join.

Lyfe

Star
We should definitely be praying for everybody. I do believe God is looking for all of us to be honest and acknowledge our wrong. We as a nation have allot of innocent blood on our hands and at what point should we begin to acctually strongly discourage a persons military enlistment and tell them what they are doing is very wrong rather than say we are proud of them?

If we continue to pretend joining a military is honorable without serious reflection on ones motive and the current leadership and context we will only continue to perpetuate the same evil. On the flip side millions overseas will suffer just because a kid wants to pay their way and earn the respect of a nation. This is not right and when families encourage and say they are proud of this it leaves a very bad precedence.

In joining a war or the military someone's career advancement, college opportunity, or benefits should never be an incentive. We can't and shouldn't encourage the destruction of someone just so people can tgo to college. We have to acknowledge how wrong that is, because it leads to people joining in on an extremely consequential thing for immoral reasons.

We have to acknowledge our wrong and repent and ask God for forgiveness. God will forgive. Yes pray for the hurting and broken, but we have to point out this is wrong otherwise we are basically encouraging people that it's ok to be motivated in the same way that a mercenary is.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
This video is heartbreaking.
I have tremendous compassion for this vet.
My one nephew almost lost his life and is severely disabled after an IED exploded under his Humvee while serving in Afghanistan. I cant begin to tell you the hell his whole family has gone through the past 12 years.
His brother also served and was in many battles in Iraq. He has severe PTSD.
Nice young men. They were homeschooled till high school.
Joined at 18 after graduation.

My brother joined the Marines in 1980 after graduation. Became an Embassy Guard. Traveled the world. Best thing in the world for him. No combat.
As a 62 year old now he doesn't trust the government or the military.

Most of the young men and women that join are just nice young kids hoping to see the world, pay for their college, and think they are helping make the world a safer place.
Then when they are in and deployed they realize the horror of what they have done.
They need our prayers not our condemnation.
What we can do is expose our evil government and hopefully help save other young men and women before they join.
What do you think makes them suicidal?

Do you want to see what American soldiers actually do? From killing puppies for sport to woman in fatigues shoving broomsticks up men's rears i can produce videos for.

How many women and Men have been raped? How many got to see there parents slaughtered execution style?

Why do you think they get a cup of pills when they return from overseas?

Have you heard of Kay Griggs?

If you want to see satan himself, look to the military.

Daze

Superstar

Soldier says he tried to commit suicide 5 times. When he returned home he had drug and alcohol addictions. He openly admits he was physically abusive with his wife and kids.

Question is, what does a person go through to reach such a state? Its not just horrors they have seen, its horrors they have committed with their own hands.

So they stay drugged out of their minds as its the only escape. When federal funding runs out for drugs is when it really gets dark.

A comment under the video

1684621939195.png

Says it all, doesn't it?

polymoog

Superstar
Those men and women who enlisted at the time of WW2 and Iraq war showed real heroism and bravery. There was real honor behind their motivation.
with respect to WW2:
if the people enlisting only listened to what they were told by the government and by the media/propaganda, then it was heroic and brave.
i would argue that a person who knew what was really happening and refused to enlist in spite of the heavy propaganda is more heroic and brave.

if you are referring to the US' involvement post-9/11 in iraq, the 'patriotic heroic enlistment' factor drops precipitously. anyone, including non-truthers, following the mainstream 9/11 story could clearly see that iraq and saddam had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. colin powell jumped from pursuing 9/11 terrorists to cleansing the middle east of WMDs with evidence that was neither shown nor proved to exist.
no one shouldve enlisted for that unless the american flag was blinding you.

Lyfe

Star
with respect to WW2:
if the people enlisting only listened to what they were told by the government and by the media/propaganda, then it was heroic and brave.
i would argue that a person who knew what was really happening and refused to enlist in spite of the heavy propaganda is more heroic and brave.

if you are referring to the US' involvement post-9/11 in iraq, the 'patriotic heroic enlistment' factor drops precipitously. anyone, including non-truthers, following the mainstream 9/11 story could clearly see that iraq and saddam had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. colin powell jumped from pursuing 9/11 terrorists to cleansing the middle east of WMDs with evidence that was neither shown nor proved to exist.
no one shouldve enlisted for that unless the american flag was blinding you.
Well it's only been the last decade and a half that they have really lost control of the narrative.

Lyfe

Star
ill agree that if anyone joins the military for the sake of ukraine, there is absolutely no hope for them at all.
Yeah. We have to start telling these younger people that it's not patriotic at all to blindly join the military. Use history as an example and point out that many armies and empires have been on the wrong side of history and are now recognized as the bad guys for just going along. We are a country of war crimes and war criminals. If someone still enlists after learning the truth then they should not be mistaken as a patriot or even a good human being. They are a mercenary and I pray God would have mercy on them and change their heart before they perish and die for an evil cause.