What Are American Soldiers Actually Dying For?

It's a great question Karly, and it would be interesting to read the answers and the information you have to share. I've posted this earlier but I think it should be in this this thread as well:

"Military men are ‘dumb, stupid animals to be used’ as pawns for foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger (source)

Chara

Rookie
When I was young and some of my friends joined the military (either USAF or JSDF) we used to joke that they were trading their life for petroleum. The longer I live thr more I fear that wasn’t just snarky teenage edgelordiness, they’re really dying for oil.

DavidSon

Star
"Wars are god's way of teaching Americans geography." We are learning geography.
Glad to hear someone calling out the over-promoted, egomaniac Brooks.

When I was young and some of my friends joined the military (either USAF or JSDF) we used to joke that they were trading their life for petroleum. The longer I live thr more I fear that wasn’t just snarky teenage edgelordiness, they’re really dying for oil.
This was my first thought too- OIL

Awoken2

Superstar
Why do any soldiers die?

The answer is very simple. They allowed themselves to be sold on the belief that it's OK to kill another person.....at this point human life has no value.....including their own.

There is no real difference between an American soldier and a Islamic suicide bomber....one just uses a more crude method than the other if you think about it.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
First you need to break the individual down mentally. This is often achieved by systematic abuse, humiliation, physical torture. From a programming point of view this is like pressing the re-set button. A very good example of this is encapsulated quite well here.

One you have your totally subservient, mentally malleable subject "trained" all you need to do is sell them on the idea that God is on their side and your objective is achieved.

It's only in instances where that soldier is lying in a hospital bed minus some limbs when he ask for God's help that he realises....God had nothing to do with any of it....it was just ruthless men, acting like God's.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I posted visual evidence of this practice in the Disaster Thesbians thread (post 42) it was of the Jihadi John beheading a hostage propaganda in Afghanistan. It was all done on green screen in a studio.

It's long since been removed obviously but many posters here saw it before it was removed.

....ohhh look what I've just found!

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
The are defending their country, usually defending happens in Asia, but they are free to defend their country wherever they like..

Karlysymon

Superstar
Serveto said:
"Wars are god's way of teaching Americans geography." We are learning geography.
Thanks for your post even though iam not happy that you deleted it. :( Nevertheless, the article was an excellent piece as well as your comment. What does that say about the American schoolroom if the Warzone perfectly suffices for geography class?

Anyway, the author of the essay came across as familiar because afew weeks ago, i was watching something on this very subject and it was mentioned that he lost his son in Afghanistan (i think?). One of the interesting comments to the article;

"Bacevich is one of our very few strategic thinkers. What Bacevich has disclosed here is something far more significant than merely the faults of Brooks’ or of neoconservatism generally (and to be fair, where Brooks goes beyond neoconservatism/nationalism, he can be thoughtful).

What he has disclosed in fact is that America’s primary — I emphasize again, primary — strategic threat is not N. Korea, or radical Islam, or Russia, but its own revolutionary, messianic, expansionist ideology. That is the source of our woes, our growing insecurities and looming financial bankruptcy (to say nothing of the sufferings of millions of our victims).

America’s strategic problem is its own mental imprisonment: its self-worship, its inability to view itself — its destructive acts as well as its pet handful of ideas torn from the complex fabric of a truly vibrant culture — with any critical distance or objectivity.
Joined to that, and as a logical consequence of it — the United States’ persistent inability to view with any objectivity its endless, often manufactured enemies."

And what happens when the messiah cannot save "himself"? Who is tasked with his redemption or is it that nothing but death awaits "him"?
So, they are chasing ghosts?

polymoog

Superstar
How? Iam intrigued...you mean sacrifices to the god of War? Like people used to do in the past (Romans, for example)?
i think this is mostly from tsarions research, but in order for the elites to get what they want, they need to appease the demonic entity/ies (tsarion calls the beings summoned by john dee "the macrobes"). this requires feeding them pain, suffering, and grief. others might say the bloodletting itself is part of it, but i think thats merely symbolic.
during the iraq war, the mission was called "shock and awe". some people claim it was a twist on 'shekinah', which was an ancient ritual.

Serveto

Star
Thanks for your post even though iam not happy that you deleted it. :( Nevertheless, the article was an excellent piece as well as your comment. What does that say about the American schoolroom if the Warzone perfectly suffices for geography class?

Anyway, the author of the essay came across as familiar because afew weeks ago, i was watching something on this very subject and it was mentioned that he lost his son in Afghanistan (i think?). One of the interesting comments to the article;

"Bacevich is one of our very few strategic thinkers. What Bacevich has disclosed here is something far more significant than merely the faults of Brooks’ or of neoconservatism generally (and to be fair, where Brooks goes beyond neoconservatism/nationalism, he can be thoughtful).

What he has disclosed in fact is that America’s primary — I emphasize again, primary — strategic threat is not N. Korea, or radical Islam, or Russia, but its own revolutionary, messianic, expansionist ideology. That is the source of our woes, our growing insecurities and looming financial bankruptcy (to say nothing of the sufferings of millions of our victims).

America’s strategic problem is its own mental imprisonment: its self-worship, its inability to view itself — its destructive acts as well as its pet handful of ideas torn from the complex fabric of a truly vibrant culture — with any critical distance or objectivity.
Joined to that, and as a logical consequence of it — the United States’ persistent inability to view with any objectivity its endless, often manufactured enemies."

And what happens when the messiah cannot save "himself"? Who is tasked with his redemption or is it that nothing but death awaits "him"?

So, they are chasing ghosts?
Sorry. I only deleted my post because, if one doesn't read the link and understand the somewhat subtle point I was trying to make, I sounded quite possibly too glib about the many lives, military and civilian, lost in American wars. Even if I object to America's foreign policy, most of the time, I don't blame and neither will I harshly criticize the American soldiers who are ordered into the many so called (I loathe this euphemism) "theaters of operation." Dr. Bacevich, by the way, totally rocks and, as a paleoconservative with sterling military credentials, is uniquely placed to criticize American, largely neo-con driven imperialism and its partner, jingoism.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
creating false islamic terror groups etc..
If that were true the whole Middle East would be wiped out.

That’s fake news, muslims do that on their own.
Hillary Clinton: “We Created Al Qaeda”.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-we-created-al-qaeda/5337222

The following video features Hillary Clinton acknowledging that America created and funded Al Qaeda as a terrorist organization in the heyday of the Soviet-Afghan war:
““Let’s remember here… the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago​
… let’s go recruit these mujahideen.​
“And great, let them come from Saudi Arabia and other countries, importing their Wahabi brand of Islam so that we can go beat the Soviet Union.”​
And that is precisely what the US is doing in Syria: using their Al Qaeda “Moderates” to fight against Syria and Russia. For Moscow, it is “Déjà Vu.
The plan in Afghanistan was to destroy the secular state and install a proxy U.S. Islamic State. The same objective prevails in Syria.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Hillary Clinton: “We Created Al Qaeda”. The Protagonists of the “Global War on Terrorism” are the Terrorists
https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-we-created-al-qaeda/5337222
The following video features Hillary Clinton acknowledging that America created and funded Al Qaeda as a terrorist organization in the heyday of the Soviet-Afghan war:
““Let’s remember here… the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago

… let’s go recruit these mujahideen.

“And great, let them come from Saudi Arabia and other countries, importing their Wahabi brand of Islam so that we can go beat the Soviet Union.”
And that is precisely what the US is doing in Syria: using their Al Qaeda “Moderates” to fight against Syria and Russia. For Moscow, it is “Déjà Vu.
The plan in Afghanistan was to destroy the secular state and install a proxy U.S. Islamic State. The same objective prevails in Syria.
Eh? What happened in Benghazi? O that’s right she doesn’t say...easy for her to blame the US for al qaeda when she doesn’t take responsibility for her own stuff. What about the “bimbo’s” she silenced? The Clinton hit squad, she’s not talking about that stuff is she? Or how about the Clinton foundation? She should start off by answering to that stuff.

I think the Syrian objective is for islamists to try to bring about their own end times prophecies about the mahdi and that’s why you see Syria getting a lot of fighting over taking out Assad and controlling Syria. Especially Damascus. Damascus as you probably know has its own Biblical prophecy that hasn’t come about yet. So, I can see why their are forces there and that there is fighting there and how they keep getting people to fight there.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think the Syrian objective is for islamists to try to bring about their own end times prophecies about the mahdi and that’s why you see Syria getting a lot of fighting over taking out Assad and controlling Syria.
Syria another proxy war for the US to inch closer to Iran and control of the Strait of Hormuz.

"A major shipping route located between Oman and Iran where nearly one-third of the world's sea-traded oil passes through daily may become a new flashpoint after a top Iranian Navy general said Monday that the country has taken full control of the Strait of Hormuz."

Iran claims it controls Strait of Hormuz, prompting Pompeo denial
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-claims-it-controls-strait-of-hormuz-prompting-pompeo-denial/ar-BBMvrNS

The Truth about the Middle East (at 1:34) - General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

"This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."