What’s the Muslim perspective on the occupation of Palestine?

TrollingTroubles

Established
Most Jews I know oppose Zionism. They cite their scripture to validate their stance against it.

Most Christians I know, support Zionism. Their reasons are as varied and as contradictory as they come.

I know Muslims emphatically deny the legality of the occupation, but is this opinion rooted in the teaching of Islam? Or is it more, political? Or just a sense of injustice against those who were expelled from their homes and lands in order to see the rebirth of a nation and a people alien to their new found environment?

Thanking you in advance

Daze

Superstar
There are multiple issues. From the occupation being genocidal to believers being forced to live in an open air prison.

Imagine if someone came into your house. Stuck a gun in your mouth and said this place is mine because God said so?

I'm Muslim but I'm American and have never left the US so I'm an outsider looking in...

However every kind of atrocity you can imagine has been inflicted by "gods chosen" and they've done so with impunity. Uncountable war crimes while multiple "Christians" here defend them.

This is the age of deception. Modern day Israel is all about the anti Christ and his day being like a week. Welcome to pax Judaica.

DesertRose

Superstar
Agree with brother Daze. Their rule is now apparent and severely oppressive it is worldwide and not just in occupied Palestine.
Most Muslims will never accept this Apartheid state. We are aware that not all Jews are Zionists or supporters of Israel.
It appears like they have reverted to oppression, hence they are headed for the fruits of their actions.

Article: on how we perceive the state of Israel.:
An apt characterization of Israel as a state comes from the following hadith:"Four traits whoever possesses them is a… by Daniel Haqiqatjou
A Hadith Characterizing the State of Israel

"An apt characterization of Israel as a state comes from the following hadith:

“Four traits whoever possesses them is a hypocrite and whoever possesses some of them has an element of hypocrisy until he leaves it: the one who when he speaks he lies, when he promises he breaks his promise, when he disputes he transgresses, and when he makes an agreement he violates it.” [Bukhari & Muslim]
Being two-faced is the essence of hypocrisy. For some reason, some people in the US only see one face of Israel, a “peaceful, democratic” state. But the rest of the world sees the truth behind the facade. A cold, calculating oppressor bent on eliminating Palestine, taking over as much land and resources as it can no matter what the human toll, and often an arrogant nation that sees itself as superior to the rest of the world (as the speech and actions of its Prime Minister Netanyahu have amply demonstrated in recent months).As Muslim scholars have elaborated, the end times are characterized by this duality of image vs. underlying truth. Appearances are often the exact opposite of the reality. We have to be cognizant of this and pray that we don’t fall victim to “optics” as it is called nowadays. May Allah show us the truth as truth and give us the ability to abide by it and show us falsehood as falsehood and give us the ability to reject it!"

Last edited:

TrollingTroubles

Established
This video came up on my feed and I decided to watch it. I think there’s a second one also but I haven’t see that one yet.

From 59:40 he goes some way to answering the question I asked and then some.

What do you make of what he says about zionists in the Muslim world?

DesertRose

Superstar
What do you make of what he says about zionists in the Muslim world?
I agree with the brother's many points:
The alliance of strange Zionists are connected to the wars and the demonization of Muslims in Palestine and other areas where they have fomented conflict.
Through this, they continue to expand their settlements and carry on brutalizing Muslims.
They have also been involved in the production of negative media materials to demonize us and they also fund islamophobic organizations in the west.
Hence there is a level of acceptance when poor Palestinians and Muslims are tortured, detained or killed including children.
To answer your question, what these regimes are practicing is treachery.
I would like to draw attention to this thread and the first video posted which makes the treachery apparent.
I would like to thank you for sharing the video above.

Last edited:

TrollingTroubles

Established
I would have thought Muslims would never support Zionism. Although they are a turbulent minority group, it’s shocking how much influence they exert with their clever use of rhetoric.

A few years back I believed freedom is speech was curtailed in the Muslim nations. I was wrong. There is freedom of speech in the Muslim nations, and it’s almost dangerous given the nature of what is being said online and in the real world.

After watching that video I shared above, I also watched the second one. I’ll share it here in case you too would like to take a look:

I don’t know much about Muslim politics but I’m beginning to understand that the Muslim world at large are somewhat unhappy with the current leadership of each nation state in the Muslim world. I am also now beginning to understand the reasons why the Arab spring was inevitable but unjustified given the formation of isis and other terror groups, leading to even more destabilisation and civil unrest and worse in the region.

there’s a lot for me to understand yet, in my hubris I thought I could determine for myself an opinion but I’m beginning to realise I have only just started to scratch the surface of what is in reality, a problem larger than what is commonly presented.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I am also now beginning to understand the reasons why the Arab spring was inevitable but unjustified given the formation of isis and other terror groups, leading to even more destabilisation and civil unrest and worse in the region.
The Zionists (including Christian and Muslim ones)saw the writing on the wall and tried to preempt things by organizing, and leading the Arab spring, hoping to destabilize the region with their isis mercenaries and lead the opposition.
However, the revival is greater than their ability and control.
The timetable is not theirs but His the Most High.
The best path forward for them would be to restore justice but they are not inclined as secular materialists that are filled with hubris.
Like their leader they see with one eye the eye of materialism.
That eye is telling them they have it in the bag.
However faith is in the heart and the ones with faith have internal vision.
Buckle up it is going to be a rough ride for everyone involved.
Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
‘There will be Prophethood for as long as Allah wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be Khilafah on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting rule (ملكًا عاضًا) for as long as Allah Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive rule (ملكًا جبرية) for as long as Allah wills, then He will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method.’

Last edited:

TrollingTroubles

Established
The Zionists (including Christian and Muslim ones)saw the writing on the wall and tried to preempt things by organizing, and leading the Arab spring, hoping to destabilize the region with their isis mercenaries and lead the opposition.
Very interesting choice of words.

do you know about Belshazzar’s feast and the Prophet Daniel? And how Cyrus the Persian sent Darius to take Babylon and free the enslaved nations within, including the learnt men of israel?

if you have Prime Video, watch “the book of Daniel” I promise you, you will not regret it. And you will see why today - the writing on the wall is not for the polytheists but for the Jews themselves.,

“Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin” becomes “Mene Mene Tekel Israel”

DesertRose

Superstar
Very interesting choice of words.

do you know about Belshazzar’s feast and the Prophet Daniel? And how Cyrus the Persian sent Darius to take Babylon and free the enslaved nations within, including the learnt men of israel?

if you have Prime Video, watch “the book of Daniel” I promise you, you will not regret it. And you will see why today - the writing on the wall is not for the polytheists but for the Jews themselves.,

“Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin” becomes “Mene Mene Tekel Israel”
Perhaps I will. Thanks.
I agree regarding that statement about, 'the writing on the wall' being for the Jewish nation. Unless they change their injustice and apply some truth and reconciliation.
I would add, every nation that rejected a prophet of God was destroyed and their Prophets have been witnesses, and so it will be with this one.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Seems the Muslim perspective would entail surmising the best options toward ending the conflict or continuing it in a fashion that doesn't promote the destruction of historical Jewish, Christian and Islamic holy sites and etc. which they are pledged to respect and protect. The Palestinians are supposed to be searching for the most peaceful solution and Lord knows they make so many mistakes, its pitiful.

But they are also caught in between an oppressive Zionist state government (and the private citizen extremists they enable) and the corrupt Muslim nation-states of the world whom use their plight as a tool for controlling the suffering masses in their own nations. The Palestinians aren't really getting much help from their own side or the Jewish and Christian peoples... their most effective allies seem to be the groups who help them organize non-violent campaigns which are still effective.

TrollingTroubles

Established
I finally got round to watching this vid:

It’s interesting how the speaker claims israel is an apartheid state. I wholly agree with this statement.

madness how we are living in 2021 and apartheid is still happening.

Daze

Superstar
I finally got round to watching this vid:

It’s interesting how the speaker claims israel is an apartheid state. I wholly agree with this statement.

madness how we are living in 2021 and apartheid is still happening.
Whats even more mad is those who claim to represent Jesus defend it. Including many here.

Is there a better example of the anti-christ? A man who will claim prophet hood and then god incarnate?
Is this not what many already believe?Talk about being deceived.

InfoHarb

Rookie
If we look back- the Middle East was caught between Zionism (US) and Marxists (Soviet Union).

Dealing with the Soviets was like a deal with the devil for Third Worlders: "we will help you fight Western imperialism but you need to compromise when it comes to your religion".

King Faisal understood. He understood the nature of Zionism and the nature of Communism. He was against both sides, occupying a third and independent position.

I think a problem is that things are framed in a certain way: Egypt, Saudi are bad- Turkey is good, Muslim Brotherhood is good, PLO sympathy, Iran is good, wink-wink-nudge-nudge support for Hamas.....

imo this is how it's framed for people- either you support Saudi and you're pro-US and sympathetic to Zionism... or you support Turkey, Iran, Muslim Brotherhood, etc...

it's funny to me because it's like Democrats and Republicans... Saudi even plays the role of the Republicans of MENA.... socially conservative, pro-Zionism... the opposition: more liberal, sort of Marxist-ish-leaning....

this keeps the people in a controlled paradigm. Turkey, Iran, Putin, it's all fake... Hamas, PLO- controlled opposition controlled by... elites... so it's this terrible thing where people are pressured either to cave in and overtly go along with Zionism.... or to be funnelled into supporting controlled opposition.... until Muslims break out of that paradigm, I think that things will continue to go badly

TrollingTroubles

Established
Whats even more mad is those who claim to represent Jesus defend it. Including many here.
like seekinheart. Proper shill that one.

Is there a better example of the anti-christ? A man who will claim prophet hood and then god incarnate?
Is this not what many already believe?Talk about being deceived.
can you forward me a link here where the Islamic scripture or in the hadeeth collections it claims that the antichrist will first claim to be a prophet before he claims godhood? Thanks in advance.

Daze

Superstar

can you forward me a link here where the Islamic scripture or in the hadeeth collections it claims that the antichrist will first claim to be a prophet before he claims godhood? Thanks in advance.
Looking at the title, i have to ask why sickinheart is even here? Maybe it has something to do with the time when he converted to Islam for like a day?

I have heard many times from Islamic speakers the dajjal will come out as a prophet and eventually claim to be God himself.

If you'd like to see some official source like sahih hadith i will need to look it up. If God wills I'll post it when i find it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The anti-christ doesnt claim to be God does he? Thats why hes the anti-christ, he claims to be Jesus. And that means many different things to many different people, but he claims to be Jesus (or some sort of divine savior/messanger) specifically, not a generic God-concept manifested eh?