What’s Holding The Arab World Back?

marcecar10

Established
The only solution that's possible now is the one-state solution but the Jews will never go for that because Israel is supposed to be a Jewish state.
True, although I'm really supportive of the two state solution but with Netanyahu in power and violence and racism by both sides that doesnt seem plausible at least in the current times.

Kung Fu

Superstar
True, although I'm really supportive of the two state solution but with Netanyahu in power and violence and racism by both sides that doesnt seem plausible at least in the current times.
The reason the two state solution isn't possible even if Netanyahu wasn't in power is because there's over 300, 000 illegal settlers living on occupied territory who are armed to the teeth. Therefore, if you want to create a two state-solution you're going to have to find a way to remove those 300, 000 illegal settlers, who have already farmed the land and have lots and lots of weapons, and then only then will it be possible because they will not move unless it's done by force and therefore you're going to need a pretty big army.

Thunderian

Superstar
How is this even related to anything about "holding the arab world back"?
This is a thread about Arab anti-semitism, and in its starting line-up to combat hate speech and extremism, YouTube chose five out of six who are either Arab or Muslim or both. Are you telling me that just flew over your head?

Thunderian

Superstar
I couldn't help but laugh. If there was anyone lying it would definitely be this Goldman woman. Nice catch KF. Thunderian, I think you should read your sources more thoroughly before you post them.

I'm no expert in this field but it's not hard to see the similarities of what the Nazis and South Africans did to people to what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians.
The facts of what Goldman said have been confirmed by people who were there. I posted that piece because it was the first one that came up in a search.

There is no comparison between South African apartheid and Arab citizens in Israel. Those who lived under apartheid in SA have said they find the comparison insulting.

Thunderian

Superstar
The majority of Israeli Jews support a two-state solution and Israel has offered to make that happen.

Thunderian

Superstar
The reason the two state solution isn't possible even if Netanyahu wasn't in power is because there's over 300, 000 illegal settlers living on occupied territory who are armed to the teeth. Therefore, if you want to create a two state-solution you're going to have to find a way to remove those 300, 000 illegal settlers, who have already farmed the land and have lots and lots of weapons, and then only then will it be possible because they will not move unless it's done by force and therefore you're going to need a pretty big army.
Or, they could remove them the same way they removed settlements in the Sinai before they gave it back to Egypt, Gaza before they gave control to Palestinians, and the West Bank.

Aren't you embarrassed to show your ignorance of the actual situation in Palestine in this way? Read a book.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Or, they could remove them the same way they removed settlements in the Sinai before they gave it back to Egypt, Gaza before they gave control to Palestinians, and the West Bank.

Aren't you embarrassed to show your ignorance of the actual situation in Palestine in this way? Read a book.
Haha. Looks like you're the one who needs to read a book because if you did then you would know that the population of that settlement was no more than 2,500. If you actually took a math course in your life and or if you stopped playing stupid (which you have admitted to before) you would know that removing 2,500 settlers is not the same as trying to remove over 300,000 settlers who are armed and who have already built a life for themselves.

This will be the third time you have lied now. First was with the map, the second was with the article about the Goldman women talking about the kids signing the warheads, and now with this. I know you're a disingenuous slithering snake but now at least others can see it as well.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The facts of what Goldman said have been confirmed by people who were there. I posted that piece because it was the first one that came up in a search.
Right :rolleyes:

Looks like you'll need to go back to the drawing board and come up with some new lies. Folks, I hope you're reading all of this so you can see what kind of snake you're actually dealing with.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The majority of Israeli Jews support a two-state solution and Israel has offered to make that happen.
That's impossible and everyone knows it and that's why Israel keeps offering it so it can keep pro-longing their hold on the area and slowly swallowing up more land.

You might be able to fool others who aren't as educated on the matter but not me lol.

Plasticity

Rookie
KF, it seems like you have debated this issue many times. If you don't mind I want to pm you a question on this matter seeing as you seem to know what you're talking about.

Thunderian

Superstar
Haha. Looks like you're the one who needs to read a book because if you did then you would know that the population of that settlement was no more than 2,500. If you actually took a math course in your life and or if you stopped playing stupid (which you have admitted to before) you would know that removing 2,500 settlers is not the same as trying to remove over 300,000 settlers who are armed and who have already built a life for themselves.

This will be the third time you have lied now. First was with the map, the second was with the article about the Goldman women talking about the kids signing the warheads, and now with this. I know you're a disingenuous slithering snake but now at least others can see it as well.
Just calling my posts lies doesn't count as an argument.

Thunderian

Superstar
That's impossible and everyone knows it and that's why Israel keeps offering it so it can keep pro-longing their hold on the area and slowly swallowing up more land.

You might be able to fool others who aren't as educated on the matter but not me lol.
68% of Israelis Support Two-State Solution

I can't wait to hear your explanation for this.

And yes, Palestinians have been offered their own state on several occasions.

Kung Fu

Superstar
68% of Israelis Support Two-State Solution

I can't wait to hear your explanation for this.

And yes, Palestinians have been offered their own state on several occasions.
Is this you playing stupid again or are you just ignorant on the matter?

I never once stated that Israelis don't support a two-state solution so I don't know why you're trying to put words in my mouth. However, since we're on that matter let me educate you once again, pretender. It doesn't matter what the Israelis support because they clearly don't mean it because if they did support a two-state solution settlers wouldn't continuously be flooding occupied Palestinian territory and the Israeli government wouldn't be building settlements. All Israelis know that the two-state solution was never viable, which is why settlers continued flooding in and continued building settlements. I know you know this but I'm glad you brought it up so others can see.

The two-state solution was ideal when there were no settlers on occupied territory. It guaranteed relative justice to both sides and a state for each nation. But Israel did everything it could to destroy it which is why they built settlements, the one irreversible factor in the equation of the Israel-Palestine relationship. This why the world’s anger at the settlements has suddenly increased over the years. The Israeli government and the US did nothing to stop the settlements when it was possible and manageable in the beginning and now when people are realizing that it's completely impossible Israelis are all of a sudden saying they support a two-state solution. How convenient.

TruthSucker

Established
I'm no expert in this topic and I think this coin has two sides. But to me there is no doubt that, at the moment, Israel is behaving like an aggressor and not like someone who wants to have a diplomatic solution. The connection to the US concerns me as well.
I recommend to watch this documentary though it's not neutral of course. And after that the reactions from the israeli youth.

Makes me think of there is a war going on, a war on peoples minds. Like everywhere in the world where there is a television or radio. Which means everywhere.

"The Gatekeepers" shall be a good documentary too. Unfortunately there is no link available. Should represent the israeli view fair enough.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Established
According to this guy, the one fact that the whole Israeli-Palestine conflict is based on is that Israel has been stealing land from Palestine.

There is no Palestine. There was never a country or a nation named Palestine. Until Israel declared independence, anyone who lived in the region called Palestine was a Palestinian. The myth that there was a people and a country called Palestine before Israel came along and booted them out is one of the biggest lies in living memory.

"Palestinians" could have had a state years ago, but because of their hate, they refuse to share any of the land with Jews. So they get what they have today -- nothing.
So if "Palestinians" don't exist, then where am I from?