What’s easier, believing God created everything or....

Lisa

Superstar
This is so much easier than believing that there is a God who created everything and because of that there is life on this planet and its perfect for us because God made it that way..or...

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
god didn't create the new testament, which is thru JesusChrist . Although JesusChrist is born from the old testament , the son & father did not get along which is why he was sacrificed/sold thru god to the sinners in the first place. so starting wid judgement day will reveal wat has in store for god and the sinners.
You sure don’t have that right at all...

free2018

Star
This is so much easier than believing that there is a God who created everything and because of that there is life on this planet and its perfect for us because God made it that way..or...

I have tested it out and found that God created everything. I am even inclined to lean more towards a potential flat earth firmament model, especially considering all of the lies I've heard from NASA.
Will finish the vid when I can. It's interesting but based on a lot of NASA nonsense.

Lisa

Superstar
I have tested it out and found that God created everything. I am even inclined to lean more towards a potential flat earth firmament model, especially considering all of the lies I've heard from NASA.
Will finish the vid when I can. It's interesting but based on a lot of NASA nonsense.
Have you seen pictures where the earth ends then if it’s flat?

Lisa

Superstar
The NASA pictures are not to be trusted. I have seen some of the flat earth experiments.
All I do know is that everything around the moon landing is nonsense.
But have you seen actual photos of where the earth ends?

free2018

Star
But have you seen actual photos of where the earth ends?
I have not, nor have I seen non-NASA photos of the globe model.

"But the story behind the much-admired image that introduced the world to the iPhone—known as the “Blue Marble”— is worth telling in its own right. Simmon, a data-visualizer and designer at NASA's Earth Observatory, created the image in 2002. He told Quartz it's not a photograph, but a sophisticated visualization. Mar 27, 2014"

I am open to the firmament model, because that is completely scriptural. I am not open to any model manufactured by NASA which uses tax dollars to spin lies.

Lisa

Superstar
I have not, nor have I seen non-NASA photos of the globe model.

"But the story behind the much-admired image that introduced the world to the iPhone—known as the “Blue Marble”— is worth telling in its own right. Simmon, a data-visualizer and designer at NASA's Earth Observatory, created the image in 2002. He told Quartz it's not a photograph, but a sophisticated visualization. Mar 27, 2014"

I am open to the firmament model, because that is completely scriptural. I am not open to any model manufactured by NASA which uses tax dollars to spin lies.
So your belief in a flat earth has no picture that you were convinced was the truth...you just think nasa lies...?

free2018

Star
So your belief in a flat earth has no picture that you were convinced was the truth...you just think nasa lies...?
NASA has been caught in lies.

As I stated about the flat earth earlier, I said I don't know. I am a globe skeptic, not a flat-earther today.

Lisa

Superstar
NASA has been caught in lies.

As I stated about the flat earth earlier, I said I don't know. I am a globe skeptic, not a flat-earther today.
So, because they lied about something...they lied about a flat earth? Ok...Sherlock...have you ever seen pictures by anyone on earth that has gotten to the edge of the flat earth? Surely, there must be some somewhere?

free2018

Star
From what I've seen, our satellites are too close to the Earth to be able to take a picture of the whole planet at once, they can't see all of it, only segment by segment, so it makes sense that the pictures of our planet are either artistic renderings or composites.

There is a simple way to convince yourself that the earth is a globe. Board a plane heading West when the sun is seen to be setting from down bellow. You'll find that at that high altitude the sun will no longer be hidden behind the horizon so it will look like it has risen from the West. Not long after that you'll have the pleasure to admire the sun set again but this time from up in the air.
I hear you. I have seen the experiments that disprove the globe model and they are pretty compelling. I am not looking to convince myself it s a globe because a group of government scientists told me it is.
Our "satellites" have been proven a few times to be hot air balloons.

free2018

Star
So, because they lied about something...they lied about a flat earth? Ok...Sherlock...have you ever seen pictures by anyone on earth that has gotten to the edge of the flat earth? Surely, there must be some somewhere?
They lied about everything. Capish?
I was being subtle and measured but will be explicit.
Answer this one. Why is no one permitted visitation to Antarctica?
Do you need pictures of everything you believe in to believe in it?

Lisa

Superstar
They lied about everything. Capish?
I was being subtle and measured but will be explicit.
Answer this one. Why is no one permitted visitation to Antarctica?
Do you need pictures of everything you believe in to believe in it?
Surely...someone at sometime noticed that there was an end to earth and took a picture of it..something like that would likely have been remarked upon don’t ya think? Especially when people began to fly...

This looks like it could be quite a memorable flight to experience, with stunning views of the south of the planet -

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
There are only two types of "flat-earthers": government-sponsored disinformation agents and those who have been duped by them.

The former includes the likes of Eric Dubay, the kingpin of the so-called flat-earth "movement" and the latter includes everyone who continues to peddle his obvious lies.

For solid, irrefutable proof that Eric Dubay is a government-sponsored disinformation agent, please see the following video:-

Of course those who are government sponsored disinformation agents will mock this video, as will their duped victims/willing accomplices, because they simply cannot address the iron-clad evidence that the fantasy flat-earth is based on nothing but lies (argued for almost exclusively with logical fallacies and without any actual evidence).

The same government that brought us NASA brought us the flat-earth nonsense, to get everyone to argue about complete and utter nonsense instead of focusing on the fact we're very effectively destroying this planet and are now on the brink of WW3 and ARMAGEDDON.