Westminster London Attacks - Similar to French attacks on St Bastilles day?

mecca

Superstar
So when two Islamic sects -- Sunni and Shia -- fight each other for centuries and it results in millions of deaths, it's political and cultural and has nothing to do with Islam?
Yes. If it was actually about Islam the fighting would stop because those two groups would realize that their stupid arguments don't matter and they're a part of the same religion.

Thunderian

Superstar
So two groups of Muslims can and do fight each other for centuries, killing millions and laying waste to entire countries over what is called a stupid argument.

But the idea that a Muslim group like ISIS could really be the ones attacking Western targets and local kafirs is just too much to countenance (even though it's apparently completely understandable), and every time they drive a truck into a crowd, or shoot up an airport, or go on a knife rampage, it's a false flag or a fake Muslim, as if the same kind of crazed Muslim that will blow himself up in a market in Baghdad to kill someone who doesn't interpret the Quran the way he does just couldn't exist anywhere but in Islamic countries.

That's what we're being asked to believe.

Haich

Superstar
Why are these so called daeesh soldiers conveniently found with their passports and Identitiy cards? It just sounds bogus why would someone carry these items if they were doing these disastrous things?

On top of that, western countries have the means to stop these so called daeesh soldiers, why aren't they putting these idiots in prison? How many were under the watchful eye of MI5 or police? Again this makes me question whether the government themselves are working with these individuals to further their Orwellian state. They want us to rely and believe their every word so instead of locking up these nut jobs they let them roam and create panic, hysteria and division.

The BBC clarified yesterday on Panorama Khalid masood was not part of them but was inspired by their rhetoric (how would they know he's dead and he didn't shout any 'Allahu Akbar')

So the media are once again calling it an Islamic terror attack even though this man's intentions were unknown and there were no eye witness accounts claiming he shouted any daeesh related allegiance. Islam is being used as a scapegoat and it's getting boring, people need to question what on earth is really going on and why the government are so complacent about it?

Are they allowing this to happen to justify their invasion of Syria and Iraq? How many other countries are they meddling with and claiming to help or cleanse them of islamification?

Also why do daeesh have a media agency? How are they allowed to contact people and claim responsibility for an attack? It's so odd and doesn't make sense

'Hi yes it's daeesh we did it again'
'Oh no we'll get you guys next time but thanks for letting us know'

SkepticCat

Veteran
Firstly, there's 2.7 million Muslims in the U.K. How is it that 1 in 4 support terrorism/IS? Who conducted these surveys and how many people were asked? It's just a load of crap! You can't monitor and survey 2.7 million people and get an accurate figure

In terms of how many do I think support them? I can't say but I know that they're such a minority maybe even 0 but I can't speak for everyone.

Anecdote: The day after we had watched 9/11 on the news in the high school classroom, everybody still in shock and believing this had really just happened, a fairly bright Muslim girl who was a good friend of mine (this incident put a dent in that, though) explained to me how it was sort of OK how this happened because "America had it coming." It was OK 3,000 people had just been killed and the world traumatized because, after all, US citizens aren't really human beings but more like capitalist pigs.

Many Muslims - even having lived their entire life and been taken care of by Western society - sympathize with terrorism. Fact. This and other things have massively reduced my opinion of Islam and, in particular, 'Muslims' themselves.

These terrorist attacks are fake but many Muslims would have actually hoped for them not to be... a bit like how many 'Christians' think it would be great to have the military go and bomb some ME town to smithereens.

There are bad Christians and bad Muslims. We're still all in this together, though... and, pardon my language, if people everywhere don't stop being so f*cking stupid things will not go well for us.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Well isn't mohammed your leader? Isn't he the one who came up with islam and wrote down his life story for you all to follow along with the book about your god? That would be your leader then wouldn't he?

I thought I did have something credible to say. You can say its not true, but there are many websites that talk about a muslims jihad. And, what you described wasn't it. Besides, I was talking about what could possibly entice a muslim to plow into people in cars and stab them...that definitely would be a good incentive...heaven..guaranteed.
Jihad obviously isn't about ramming people with cars. If one truly believes that one is not smart enough to follow Islam (abd certainly shouldn't WANT to follow it, if one truly believes it's about car-ramming!). Jihad is about combatting injustice, without and within. The world would be a much better place if people actually took their jihads seriously.

I can accept people have different gods...but there is only one God and what kind of person would I be if I let people believe in lies without at least trying to tell them the truth?
Just put it in the hands of God. He will call all true believers to His church before the end, I am sure of it. It's useless for us to argue over whose god is 'right'. Everyone here is already trying to do the right thing and I believe our current predicament calls for other things than fighting between ourselves.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Anecdote: The day after we had watched 9/11 on the news in the high school classroom, everybody still in shock and believing this had really just happened, a fairly bright Muslim girl who was a good friend of mine (this incident put a dent in that, though) explained to me how it was sort of OK how this happened because "America had it coming." It was OK 3,000 people had just been killed and the world traumatized because, after all, US citizens aren't really human beings but more like capitalist pigs.

Many Muslims - even having lived their entire life and been taken care of by Western society - sympathize with terrorism. Fact. This and other things have massively reduced my opinion of Islam and, in particular, 'Muslims' themselves.

These terrorist attacks are fake but many Muslims would have actually hoped for them not to be... a bit like how many 'Christians' think it would be great to have the military go and bomb some ME town to smithereens.

There are bad Christians and bad Muslims. We're still all in this together, though... and, pardon my language, if people everywhere don't stop being so f*cking stupid things will not go well for us.

That girl probably is harbouring a lot of hatred for America due to their foreign policies but what she said is such a minor opinion amongst Muslims

Ok we get it the west hasn't been the most productive in their approach to 'taming' the Middle East and Africa but that in no way means people should go and blow themselves up and kill innocent civilians. 2 wrongs don't make a right it just ignites more hatred and anger

I don't deny a handful of Muslims support these monsters but I hate it when people think it's an Islamic issue. These Muslims are angry because they're from war ridden countries where their people have been slaughtered and butchered by western soldiers. It's a political issue they're angry because the west won't leave them alone.

People need to stop thinking these things happen because Islam is taking over, it's happening because it's a reaction to what's been done in their countries. It is wrong and it isn't an appropriate retaliation and many many many Muslims condemn these attacks

Haich

Superstar
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/27/women-gather-westminster-bridge-condemn-abhorrent-attack/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39392442

A simple google search will show hundreds of articles showing Muslims condemning each attack that has happened. From the Berlin Christmas market incident, the French and Belgium attacks and this Westminster attack.
Condemning it doesn't get anywhere, we need our leaders to take more action and imprison these hate preachers instead of letting them roam our streets

Lisa

Superstar
Jihad obviously isn't about ramming people with cars. If one truly believes that one is not smart enough to follow Islam (abd certainly shouldn't WANT to follow it, if one truly believes it's about car-ramming!). Jihad is about combatting injustice, without and within. The world would be a much better place if people actually took their jihads seriously.

Just put it in the hands of God. He will call all true believers to His church before the end, I am sure of it. It's useless for us to argue over whose god is 'right'. Everyone here is already trying to do the right thing and I believe our current predicament calls for other things than fighting between ourselves.
Maybe you should tell that to the people ramming people with cars? It just seems to me that any ol' way to kill non muslims works for jihad. It looks more to me like its about killing people not combatting injustice. And it seems to me that muslims take their jihad serious enough.

Well, the way I see it is that God has said that we must share the Good News with people, he put it into our hands to do that. The Good News being that Jesus, God's Son, is the only one through which salvation can be obtained...so then that does kind of pit you against people who see life differently don't ya think? Not that I want a fight or anything, but God does say that only one way is right after all....
And, when you think about it....eternity with God or in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth is a big deal and worth "fighting" for.

Lisa

Superstar
I consider it to be extremely stupid. In fact I find all violence and fighting and war to be stupid and I think people should be working towards peace by now. It really angers me that there's so much violence in the world.
It's going to be violent like in the days of Noah...sorry...I know you're a young person.

mecca

Superstar
I completely agree.

Lisa

Superstar
So two groups of Muslims can and do fight each other for centuries, killing millions and laying waste to entire countries over what is called a stupid argument.

But the idea that a Muslim group like ISIS could really be the ones attacking Western targets and local kafirs is just too much to countenance (even though it's apparently completely understandable), and every time they drive a truck into a crowd, or shoot up an airport, or go on a knife rampage, it's a false flag or a fake Muslim, as if the same kind of crazed Muslim that will blow himself up in a market in Baghdad to kill someone who doesn't interpret the Quran the way he does just couldn't exist anywhere but in Islamic countries.

Yes to this! Can't like it more than once, but I like what you said.

mecca

Superstar
Maybe you should tell that to the people ramming people with cars?
Because murderers care about what sane people believe? These kinds of people are mentally insane. No one wants these attacks to happen... no one wants innocent people to die. Certainly the people who're most opposed to this are Muslims because when one self proclaimed Muslim does something bad in the name of the religion it makes the rest look bad to the uninformed public. That's why hate against Muslims is growing more and more. It's really sad.

Listen, when you really look for the devil you'll find the devil is in us all, it's our ego.
That doesn't change the fact of how the world works ie how the devil presents itself.

THIS is the leader of the global islamic caliphate LMFAO?
he looks like a waiter/

Seriously ask yourself how someone who had this appearance was actually made the central figure of an entire movement (ie assuming the movement was all legit in their intentions and genuinely wanted to establish an islamic caliphate).
I don't care what sect or how mad, muslims would select someone older.

oh and shias and sunnis weren't actually killing each other even close to the millions prior to western involvement in that whole region.
If this was the case, how did shias and sunnis live in one country (persia) for so long?
yazidis, kurds, turks, arab sunnis, persian shias, christians, jews, parsees, and even other smaller religions, they all existed and lived relatively close by for a long time......that would not be possible if they were slaughtering each other

wherever the devil rears it's ugly head, the problems begin. I

Can you get this right too?

"laying waste to entire countries over what is called a stupid argument."

f'inell man?
absolutely not true

which countries? #entire countries
LMFAO
persia was one land until britain arrived.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's not hard to believe that the killings and the problems the ME face today are a direct consequence of the colonialism and imperialism imposed by the West in the past and somewhat still to this day.