Westminster London Attacks - Similar to French attacks on St Bastilles day?

Haich

Superstar
A sad attack by terrorists being called a False Flag is a criminal act. Are you accusing Miss May and Trump of conspiring together or something with your comments? You sad, sad people, this is just a sad attack. Time to deport anyone with terrorist links. Fight fire with fire.
Why are you here ? This is a discussion board no one denied this was a terrorist attack, some attacks are orchestrated and others are planned. This thread is supposed to be an open discussion of the events that have happened. If you don't have anything worthy to say, take your negativity elsewhere

JuveFan

Rookie
Why are you here ? This is a discussion board no one denied this was a terrorist attack, some attacks are orchestrated and others are planned. This thread is supposed to be an open discussion of the events that have happened. If you don't have anything worthy to say, take your negativity elsewhere
All are planned by Taliban, or Muslim forces or IRA or other bodies. Not the government. I am here to defend the government.

Haich

Superstar
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/abu-izzadeen-london-terror-attacks-westminster-who-is-he-police-politicians-a7644626.html?amp

The attacker has been named as radical hate preacher Abu Izzaden. He's notorious in the Uk is associated with Anjem Choudary.
All are planned by Taliban, or Muslim forces or IRA or other bodies. Not the government. I am here to defend the government.
And who invented these so-called Muslim forces ? Who equips them? Who arms them and allows them to roam free? Your cherished governments !

There's no doubt these horrendous groups exist and are committing heinous and sickening crimes but please be in no doubt as to the governments involvement.

Corvus Corax

Established
If that is the guy, he was born in Hackney, East London.

To where should we have deported him?

Corvus Corax

Established
A sad attack by terrorists being called a False Flag is a criminal act. Are you accusing Miss May and Trump of conspiring together or something with your comments? You sad, sad people, this is just a sad attack. Time to deport anyone with terrorist links. Fight fire with fire.
Sorry. Should have put in the quote.

Haich

Superstar
Apparently Abu is in prison, his lawyer confirmed it. Quite odd that Channel 4 would broadcast it, minutes later they retract their story!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

SkepticCat

Veteran
My sympathy lies with the truth exclusively. If people were indeed killed today by terrorists then I am sorry for their loss. I mean no disrespect at all, I am appalled by acts of violence. You are automatically assuming, however, that people were in fact killed and that your media is accurately reporting the truth to you. With my knowledge, I can no longer support such an assertion.

Haich

Superstar
My sympathy lies with the truth exclusively. If people were indeed killed today by terrorists then I am sorry for their loss. I mean no disrespect at all, I am appalled by acts of violence. You are automatically assuming, however, that people were in fact killed and that your media is accurately reporting the truth to you. With my knowledge, I can no longer support such an assertion.
There is definitely more to the story, BBC news reported live on TV, that an hour after the attack, Theresa May was on the phone to Trump. This was before the police declared the incident as a terror attack. That struck me as odd...why would she talk to trump when the narrative of events were still not reported ?

Oh god they still haven't rescued the people on the Eye? Didn't you see the school kids , it's just heartbreaking...

So odd they mentioned she's on the phone to Trump

Yh I guess they have to be vague, until they get more answers
why don't they send in Eddie murphy or some shit?