Westminster London Attacks - Similar to French attacks on St Bastilles day?

Lisa

Superstar
I know that the majority that practice the Muslim faith are decendants of Ishmael, Abrahams son with Hagar, so it's not that much of a stretch to believe that they are talking about the same God since Abraham believed in the true God but the foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ and how he is God's son or God in the flesh in that he came down to save us and that's where Christianity really differs with Judaism and Islam I have heard some Jewish people and Muslim confess Jesus, but this is just recent acknowledgement it's not in the foundational teachings ( not to my knowledge anyway).
Hi Unspoken
Well you are right that Ishmael is a descendant of Abraham. It seems like you may know something of the Bible, in it it says that Ishmael and his mother were sent away and they had no part in the covenant with Abraham and his son Issac. However God told Abraham that He would make Ishmael a great nation.

So they are a great nation but the only way they would have any part of the covenant is if the believed in Jesus as God's son and repenting of their sins. Theirs is a different gospel where Jesus says "I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me." Islam doesn't say that at all and in fact the god they worship says he has no son.

The Bible also says that if anyone should preach a different gospel than what was preached to them than they shall be accursed. In fact it says it twice in a row speaking to how bad that is. That's why I try very hard to make it clear that no islam and Christianity are not related in any way.

Last edited:

Lady

Star
Aspiring, you may want to check for sure the the term Logos is not referring to an evil entity. I came across it in some reading, and it referenced Lucifer as "Logos."
Where did you read that Christ is called Logos, please?

Corvus Corax

Established
Aspiring, you may want to check for sure the the term Logos is not referring to an evil entity. I came across it in some reading, and it referenced Lucifer as "Logos."
Where did you read that Christ is called Logos, please?
Logos - word.

In the beginning was the word, etc.

manama

Star
To be very honest its crazy how these events are suddenly rising.

Now, I am a Muslim and in Islam we were told that a time will come that Muslims will become the most hated people in the world to the point that calling yourself religious would be equal to holding fire or hot coal in hand.
And in our very religion the events that were to preced these times would be destruction of Syria, People of ah-sham (Iran , iraq etc) fighting among themselves, Destruction of Palestine and finally Egypt. And there are many more signs including Isis.
It all seemed so surreal but it happened and its happening and I just don't know about my own identity anymore....
I just saw a video of someone ripping Quran and throwing it away In a college campus just because some students asked for free 20 minutes on friday for prayer.

I knew it would happen that we would be hated BUT this is just so much and the same terrorists who kill non Muslims kill more Muslims and this hatred is insane.
What are we, the Muslims supposed to do?
They kill more of us than they kill others. We, normal people can't stop a terrorist group. If we speak out we get hated and we receive threats. We are the one being killed and yet we are the ones being hated and despised.
Being a teenager i'm scared.
Other young kids are scared.

And while the whole world is busy hating Islam and Muslims, these terrorists are out there doing whatever they want in peace. Because no matter what they do, no matter who they kill, they know that no one is going to say "Isis did this lets hate them and speak against them" OR "A guy named this did this or that lets hate them" BUT rather everyone is saying "Muslims did this lets hate them"
Well i apologize that being a teenager busy with her studies and life just because she believes in the same God im suddenly responsible for the actions of those i don't know about.

mecca

Superstar
To be very honest its crazy how these events are suddenly rising.

Now, I am a Muslim and in Islam we were told that a time will come that Muslims will become the most hated people in the world to the point that calling yourself religious would be equal to holding fire or hot coal in hand.
And in our very religion the events that were to preced these times would be destruction of Syria, People of ah-sham (Iran , iraq etc) fighting among themselves, Destruction of Palestine and finally Egypt. And there are many more signs including Isis.
It all seemed so surreal but it happened and its happening and I just don't know about my own identity anymore....
I just saw a video of someone ripping Quran and throwing it away In a college campus just because some students asked for free 20 minutes on friday for prayer.

I knew it would happen that we would be hated BUT this is just so much and the same terrorists who kill non Muslims kill more Muslims and this hatred is insane.
What are we, the Muslims supposed to do?
They kill more of us than they kill others. We, normal people can't stop a terrorist group. If we speak out we get hated and we receive threats. We are the one being killed and yet we are the ones being hated and despised.
Being a teenager i'm scared.
Other young kids are scared.

And while the whole world is busy hating Islam and Muslims, these terrorists are out there doing whatever they want in peace. Because no matter what they do, no matter who they kill, they know that no one is going to say "Isis did this lets hate them and speak against them" OR "A guy named this did this or that lets hate them" BUT rather everyone is saying "Muslims did this lets hate them"
Well i apologize that being a teenager busy with her studies and life just because she believes in the same God im suddenly responsible for the actions of those i don't know about.
So true

mecca

Superstar
How are you two doing? It is a confusing time, isn't it?
The people around me are pretty nice so I'm ok... but when I watch the news or hear what Trump is doing, It annoys* me.

*I feel more than just annoyance but idk how to describe it.

Lady

Star
The people around me are pretty nice so I'm ok... but when I watch the news or hear what Trump is doing, It annoys* me.

*I feel more than just annoyance but idk how to describe it.

There seems to be a lot of that feeling going around.

Lady

Star
I know exactly what you mean. we are bombarded with bad tidings!
Leave it all off, I say! :cool:

Thunderian

Superstar
Almost every US president that I can remember (and I remember Jimmy Carter) has attacked Muslim countries in varying degrees, from bombing runs like Clinton and Obama were fond of, to full-blown invasions like both Bushes preferred.

A big problem we face in today's world is Islamic terror. We should not be denying this, but for some reason, we are. Suicide bombings, vehicle attacks like we've seen in Europe, military attacks, etc. This is not just a problem in western countries, either, for there are these kinds of attacks in Muslim countries regularly that we don't hear about in our news media. When it happens in London, or Boston, or Paris, or anywhere that isn't close to a place with -stan or -bad at the end of the name of a nearby city, several things happen. First, the board here pronounces it a false flag. The news media reports everything it can, without checking anything (which is why we get so many discrepancies in the stories. You can actually watch this happen in real time. The media doesn't know shit, if you'll pardon my language. Stop paying attention to anything they say.) And finally, the politicians come out and tell us that Islam is a religion of peace and that these terror attacks do not reflect Islam. Muslims start telling us that these terrorists aren't real Muslims, and that the Quran says that all life is precious. You can tick these things off on your fingers as they occur, because we have gone through this dozens of times in the last few years.

I follow a lot of middle eastern news sources and there are almost constant updates on large attacks that never make it on the radar over here. Five people dead in London. Lord almighty! Light a candle! Change your Facebook profile to the colours of that nation's flag and for the love of humanity, #PrayForWhoeverItWasThatJustGotAttacked. You know what I mean, right?

But on any given day there could be dozens killed in Afghanistan, Turkey or Iraq, and we never hear about it. Twenty people were killed just last month in a suicide attack in Kabul, but I don't remember any vigils. Fifty were killed by a suicide bomber last year in Turkey, but there wasn't round the clock coverage on CNN. And on it goes. The point is that Islamic terror is undoubtedly a thing, and it's much, MUCH worse in Islamic countries. To deny that it exists, or believe that it's all just false flags, or that the people who are committing these things are just a small radical fringe is not doing justice to reality.

So I have two questions:

First, those who deny that Islamic terror is actually a thing that exists and needs to be dealt with, how do you account for the years and years of radical Islamic terror that has been taking place in the middle east, for the imams who preach this evil brand of Islam, and for the thousands and thousands of young Muslim men and women who have come from all over the world to fight for ISIS and other Islamic terror groups? Is this all an Illuminati front? Are all these radical Muslims Mossad agents? Please walk me through what YOU think is really going on.

Second question, for those who don't like what Trump is doing: If the program up until now by American presidents has been to bomb and invade, while at the same time repeating the mantra "religion of peace, religion of peace", why wouldn't you support a US president whose policy is not to kill indiscriminate numbers of Muslims in the middle east, but to identify the radical terrorists who undoubtedly exist among the innocent followers of Islam in those places, and prevent them from coming to America, too? If America is a place worth emigrating to -- because it's safe and prosperous, and a good place to start a new life -- why would you not support a program and a president that intends to keep it that way?

I mean, all we hear is that Trump's immigration policy is racist, anti-Muslim, etc, but no one ever addresses why anyone even wants to come to America. Do you think it's maybe because they can have a much better chance at life in the US than they can wherever it is they are coming from? Would they prefer, do you think, that America become just another Sunni vs Shia battleground, like most of the middle east has become? Please explain why keeping terrorists out of the US is a bad thing.

Last edited:
^^
People used to say The war on terror will only make the world more dangerous.
Is that true or not?
How can you then talk about how real it is? Some country bombs ur home and ur family die...you'll hate them and want revenge.
However the main organisations recruit these people and they are where the problem lies ie who do they work for and who funds them?
The Arab spring and Syrian war has proven there are lots of players

And inc the very real fact that Israel has given aid and military support to the al-Qaeda/al-nusra front and no one cares because only "Isis" scares them now.
Also pay attention to what happened between turkey and russia and the conclusion from that ie they knew it was an american/NATO plot to sever ties between Russia and turkey..then Turkey openly said Isis is armed by America!!

btw if these fellas were legit Israelis how would you know? The theory is that he is indeed a Mossad gentleman but I don't know if that is true.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/550882/conspiracy-ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-Israeli-Intelligence-Agency-Mossad-spy/amp