West Coast fires look to be deliberately set in coordinated attacks

Lisa

Superstar
Looked like a public street to me. Prove it was actually her property and not the street or sidewalk outside of it.
I don’t have to prove anything..the cops came and arrested him not her.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t have to prove anything..the cops came and arrested him not her.
As I said I’d love to see how that turns out. The same police force telling local militia to throw knives on people they shoot at checkpoints so they can claim self defense. I’ll see what the court says. Looks like a public street and having matches isn’t a crime. You people say you don’t want lawlessness but the truth is you just want to be above the law yourselves while making other people tow the line to the point of absurdity at the risk of death if they don’t. That isn’t “lawfulness” Lisa. That’s a perversion of the law for your own benefit

Lisa

Superstar
As I said I’d love to see how that turns out. The same police force telling local militia to throw knives on people they shoot at checkpoints so they can claim self defense. I’ll see what the court says. Looks like a public street and having matches isn’t a crime. You people say you don’t want lawlessness but the truth is you just want to be above the law yourselves while making other people tow the line to the point of absurdity at the risk of death if they don’t. That isn’t “lawfulness” Lisa. That’s a perversion of the law for your own benefit
Its not a perversion of the law...she saw the guy with matches trying to light stuff...since the fires have been lit by people she’s smart..she’s thinking someone’s trying to set another fire...and does the right thing by holding him until the police come to investigate. And like @Thunderian said..he already knows the drill..been arrested many a time before and lays down. He knows he’s in the wrong..the cops get there and know he’s in the wrong and take him away. Not her. She only uses the gun to keep him there..she doesn’t shoot him though she gives him a piece of her mind..I don’t think you can say that’s lawless.

Lisa

Superstar
There to do nothing at all...Photo op.

Kamala Harris joins Gavin Newsom for tour of wildfire-ravaged California town and accuses Trump of 'climate denial' - a day after president blamed the Democrat governor's land management for the blazes
  • Harris said US leadership must 'take seriously these new changes in our climate' as she toured Auberry
  • Trump said the climate 'would start getting cooler' after visiting a site of the fires in Sacramento on Monday
  • Newsom repeated his frequent remark that anyone who denies climate change should come to California
  • Harris's return to California marked her first time staying overnight at her Los Angeles home since March

But the poor people...
Trump declares a major disaster in Oregon as heartbroken residents walk through the charred remains of their homes after wildfires scorch one million acres and leave eight dead
1600271747940.jpeg

Karlysymon

Superstar
I know!!!!!!

Curious that NO ONE has had the bright idea to cloud-seed so that the rains fall. They are "just hoping for some humidity". If Buckingham Palace had the bright idea to cloud-seed so that Will & Kate can have a perfect wedding day, free of rain, how come the US Gov, hasn't thought of artificially creating some rain?

Iam beginning to think that this is literally Smoke and Mirrors. "They" are letting all this play out for a reason. Is the intense smoke supposed to serve a purpose....i wonder?
Smoke and mirrors is a classic technique in magical illusions that makes an entity appear to hover in empty space. It was documented as early as 1770 and spread widely after its use by the charlatan Johann Georg Schröpfer, who claimed the apparitions to be conjured spirits. It subsequently became a fixture of 19th-century phantasmagoria shows. The illusion relies on a hidden projector (known then as a magic lantern) the beam of which reflects off a mirror into a cloud of smoke, which in turn scatters the beam to create an image.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Iam beginning to think that this is literally Smoke and Mirrors. "They" are letting all this play out for a reason. Is the intense smoke supposed to serve a purpose....i wonder?
Smoke and mirrors is a classic technique in magical illusions that makes an entity appear to hover in empty space. It was documented as early as 1770 and spread widely after its use by the charlatan Johann Georg Schröpfer, who claimed the apparitions to be conjured spirits. It subsequently became a fixture of 19th-century phantasmagoria shows. The illusion relies on a hidden projector (known then as a magic lantern) the beam of which reflects off a mirror into a cloud of smoke, which in turn scatters the beam to create an image.
Perhaps more 5G satellites being launched? Worsen already hampered breathing due to masks?Justify lockdowns? To further their "Order Out of Chaos" communist goals? All the above?

Linsky

Rookie
Way too many eyewitness accounts from civilians and police of arson for this to be not to be a co-ordinated attack. And why the rush to instantly exonerate Antifa/BLM before they can know for certain? They know who is behind it, they just don't want us to know.
So if it’s BLM but no Black People actually take part is it truly BLM?
Cuz I’ve noticed a lot of these violent riots/protest blamed on BLM practically had no Black people present.

Lisa

Superstar
So if it’s BLM but no Black People actually take part is it truly BLM?
Cuz I’ve noticed a lot of these violent riots/protest blamed on BLM practically had no Black people present.
Blm is just so people can’t criticize the movement without being called a racist...its not about black people..they aren’t out to help the black person but make the US a communist country....and try to win an election.

I wonder if “antifa" is in Syria starting the wildfires there? The Amazon? Canada? It rained for 40+ days straight in China/South Korea. Or I guess that’s just “haarp”? India and Italy has been hit with flooding as well. Denver last week went from summer weather to winter snowstorm weather in one day.

A year ago isnt even recognizable compared to today. Just think a year from now? 3 months? All these things going on because we are in the midst of a pole shift and something is in our atmosphere that the govt isn’t telling us about

You can keep trying to find a boogeyman for it but theres bigger things at play...

justjess

Superstar
She yells at the beginning of the video, “What are you doing on my property?”
I’m aware. Did you watch the video? Looks like a public street. I will wait and see what happens in court. My guess is it was a public street and he was in the vicinity of her property. Not on her actual property. That’s what it looks like.

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m aware. Did you watch the video? Looks like a public street. I will wait and see what happens in court. My guess is it was a public street and he was in the vicinity of her property. Not on her actual property. That’s what it looks like.
Have you been to Oregon? There are properties that are large enough, depending on the business of the owners, that they require paved roads. I wouldn’t guess it’s a public street just because it looks like one.

Even if that road was a public one adjacent to her property, if she saw him on her property, she’s within her rights to detain him so the police can investigate. She asked him, “Did you set any fires?” Clearly her property is big enough that it’s a possibility that fires have been set that she can’t see from where they are.

Toulouse

Established
This is terrorism.

After 9/11, Dr. Judy Wood proposed how the rubble from the WTC towers were "dustified" through the use of DEWs - Direct Energy Weapons. She was mocked and laughed at.

In the link below, Def Sec Mike Esper states that Russia and China have "weaponsized space" with "direct energy systems"...

Two questions:: Who's doing the shooting? Why?