West Coast fires look to be deliberately set in coordinated attacks

Lisa

Superstar
Dramatic aerial photos reveal the devastation caused by 200 wildfires raging across California, Oregon and Washington leaving at least seven dead and incinerating 3.4m acres

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m not one of those guys who thinks everything is a black op, but there’s definitely something fishy going on with these fires. Despite confirmation from law enforcement and others on the ground that plenty of these fires are not just arson, but deliberate and planned arson, the media and the FBI are working very hard to make sure no one thinks anything out of the ordinary is going on.

I keep running across articles that assure me that the fires that are destroying towns and killing people are most definitely NOT being set by Antifa. The thing is, when Facebook posts and tweets started circulating with multiple eyewitness reports of deliberate arson, I don’t remember anyone tagging Antifa in particular. People were just reporting what they saw, and when video of police officers began to pop up where they confirmed arsonist activity, it’s hard to figure out why the media would so firmly declare it’s not Antifa without any apparent investigation of who it might actually be. They’ve gone from investigating facts to simply deciding what they are without even bothering to take a look.

Fine, Antifa’s not responsible. Don’t you care who is?

Last edited:
I’m not one of those guys who thinks everything is a black op, but there’s definitely something fishy going on with these fires. Despite confirmation from law enforcement and others on the ground that plenty of these fires are not just arson, but deliberate and planned arson, the media and the FBI are working very hard to make sure no one thinks anything out of the ordinary is going on.

I keep running across articles that assure me that the fires that are destroying towns and killing people are most definitely NOT being set by Antifa. The thing is, when Facebook posts and tweets started circulating with multiple eyewitness reports of deliberate arson, I don’t remember anyone tagging Antifa in particular. People were just reporting what they saw, and when video of police officers began to pop up where they confirmed arsonist activity, it’s hard to figure out why the media would so firmly declare it’s not Antifa without any apparent investigation of who it might actually be. They’ve gone from investigating facts to simply deciding what they are without even bothering to take a look.

Fine, Antifa’s not responsible. Don’t you care who is?
Directed energy weapons. It’s absolutely a black-op. They can spread unverifiable rumors of random arsonists to make people extremely paranoid and suspicious of each other. Innocent people will start getting chased and attacked because of this psy-op, just wait and see.

Lisa

Superstar
Four people arrested for arson for deliberately starting blazes along West Coast as death toll from devastating wildfires climbs to 29 and Oregon officials prepare for a 'mass fatality event'
  • Two men in Washington state, one man in Oregon and one woman in California are facing arson charges
  • Michael Bakkela, 41, was arrested Friday over a blaze in southern Oregon that merged with the Almeda Fire
  • In California, Anita Esquivel, 37, was arrested Friday for fires on Highway 101 near Boronda Road
  • At least 20 have been killed in California, 8 in Oregon and 1 in Washington state in deadly wildfires
  • Authorities in Oregon and California expect casualty count to rise as fires continue to burn through states
  • Dozens are missing in Oregon's Jackson County and Marion County, where fire continues to burn near Salem
  • Some 68,000 were ordered to evacuate in California where largest fire in state history burned 740,000 acres
  • August Complex Fire raging through Mendocino National Forest around 120 miles northwest of Sacramento

justjess

Superstar
Directed energy weapons. It’s absolutely a black-op. They can spread unverifiable rumors of random arsonists to make people extremely paranoid and suspicious of each other. Innocent people will start getting chased and attacked because of this psy-op, just wait and see.
The militias have already started setting up checkpoints on evacuation routes and running up on people while heavily armed. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
To me, calling it directed energy weapons makes as little sense as declaring it’s definitely not arson. People are watching arsonists light fires. Police are arresting people who have trunk loads of Molotov cocktails. Why say it’s energy weapons?

Riptide

Established

Relax everyone! Snopes says it’s not true!
View attachment 41798
Gotta love Snopes. Debunking theories and allegations without actually doing any investigation.

justjess

Superstar
You said Proud Boys. Did you think I wouldn’t notice your edit? Your original post is right in my reply.

I know that locals are organizing to protect their communities. It doesn’t make them militias or Proud Boys.

View attachment 41908
I’m sorry I didn’t realize fixing a mistake while posting the requested links was a crime. MILITIAS. Does that make it better? Are you happy?

is it lawlessness for citizens to decide their police? Seems like it to me... you guys bitch if someone blocks traffic while peacefully protesting but somehow armed wanna be vigilantes detaining citizens with no authority during an evacuation where their lives are at risk is a-ok? When rittenhouse killed the people trying to detain him after murdering the first guy you said he was justified to shoot them too, not cops and no citizens arrest... double standards much? Maybe the people that are being stopped by these wanna be vigilantes on their way out of a life and death situation should just blow their brains out and call it self defense? What’s good for the goose...

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m sorry I didn’t realize fixing a mistake while posting the requested links was a crime. MILITIAS. Does that make it better? Are you happy?

is it lawlessness for citizens to decide their police? Seems like it to me... you guys bitch if someone blocks traffic while peacefully protesting but somehow armed wanna be vigilantes detaining citizens with no authority during an evacuation where their lives are at risk is a-ok? When rittenhouse killed the people trying to detain him after murdering the first guy you said he was justified to shoot them too, not cops and no citizens arrest... double standards much? Maybe the people that are being stopped by these wanna be vigilantes on their way out of a life and death situation should just blow their brains out and call it self defense? What’s good for the goose...
I’m still not sure where you got that militias are setting up roadblocks. The article you posted is about the same roadblock that I posted the Facebook screenshot from. There was no evacuation going on, so no one was in danger, and the citizens who were manning the roadblocks said they turned back multiple cars with no license plates and no ID. You don’t find that suspicious at all? Can you say that if this was taking place in your community, your husband wouldn’t be out there protecting it along with your neighbours? I would hope he would, rather than relying on the cops.

And there is a big, BIG difference between setting up a checkpoint to protect your community from arsonists, like these men in Oregon were doing, and blocking a road to intimidate the actual residents of a community, like Antifa does.

I have a lot of family in Oregon. My uncles and cousins are big ex-lumberjacks with lots of guns, and they are exactly the kind of men who would stand between criminals and ALL the members of their communities, whether the cops liked it or not. It’s a sign of how crazy some people have become that these good, hardworking, rural Americans are being smeared as racists and criminals for protecting their homes and families. They’re not going out and attacking people in the streets in a town 100 or more miles from where they live, like a lot of these “anti-racist” activists are doing. Give your head a shake.

To me, calling it directed energy weapons makes as little sense as declaring it’s definitely not arson. People are watching arsonists light fires. Police are arresting people who have trunk loads of Molotov cocktails. Why say it’s energy weapons?
It’s multi-faceted. That’s how a psy-op works. They certainly don’t need arsonists on the ground starting fires since it can be accomplished remotely, but in order to incite fear they still need to make it seem that way.

In reality any arrests or suspicions of this nature would be kept on the down-low at all costs because rumors like this are not useful whatsoever if safety is the actual goal. These rumors aren’t started by accident, whether true or not. One of the things you never want to do in an emergency scenario is spill the unnecessary details because it can cause people to panic or react irrationally. You don’t tell them the Stevens kid was playing with a lighter in the apartment lobby again, or that their dog wasn’t able to be rescued from behind a closed door or whatever, you just get them to safety without any distraction.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I’m still not sure where you got that militias are setting up roadblocks. The article you posted is about the same roadblock that I posted the Facebook screenshot from. There was no evacuation going on, so no one was in danger, and the citizens who were manning the roadblocks said they turned back multiple cars with no license plates and no ID. You don’t find that suspicious at all? Can you say that if this was taking place in your community, your husband wouldn’t be out there protecting it along with your neighbours? I would hope he would, rather than relying on the cops.

And there is a big, BIG difference between setting up a checkpoint to protect your community from arsonists, like these men in Oregon were doing, and blocking a road to intimidate the actual residents of a community, like Antifa does.

I have a lot of family in Oregon. My uncles and cousins are big ex-lumberjacks with lots of guns, and they are exactly the kind of men who would stand between criminals and ALL the members of their communities, whether the cops liked it or not. It’s a sign of how crazy some people have become that these good, hardworking, rural Americans are being smeared as racists and criminals for protecting their homes and families. They’re not going out and attacking people in the streets in a town 100 or more miles from where they live, like a lot of these “anti-racist” activists are doing. Give your head a shake.
From the live eyewitness reports that I posted from twitter. And from the articles discussing the situation which also called them militias. I gave the other article to be balanced. The twitter thread was from three JOURNALISTS who were evacuating when they were accosted by armed men on an evacuation route.

I’m supposed to take these people’s word for it that the cars had no license plates and the people had no id’s? First of all who gave them the authority to demand someone show them their ID? I would not produce mine for some random armed dude on the side of the road. Absolutely not. No license plates.. the cops would then stop them, no? Yes I most definately do see a problem with vigilantes and people thinking they have the right to run around acting like cops/authorities outside their own property. Sorry.

my husband? No, he wouldn’t be out there accosting and threatening strangers. Even if he got that stupid idea in his head I wouldn’t let him. Who the hell is he? His place is home protecting our family and property. Not out there minding other people’s business. How exactly do these guys think they’re going to ID an arsonist if they come across one? And what do they plan on doing with them if they do? Sometimes I think a lot of you actually want to go back to the wild west so long as the bullying/aggressor party is “your side”...

Go protect your home. Your business. Cool. I have no issue with that. But you have no right to deputize yourself and stop people on public streets for idk having tattoos or not “looking local” or some nonsense. If you can’t see the potential for this to go very badly I don’t know what to tell you, it’s clear as daylight so you just must not want to see it.

All this rhetoric that “antifa” is coming to ruin the suburbs and poor (aka minorities) are going to run down property values/riot/spark anarchy is being pushed for a reason. And that reason isn’t localized small scale protests turned riots. I get atleast one text message a day trying to convince me someone is coming to destroy my suburban life. That’s insanity. I truly hope that at some point you can open your eyes and see the danger lurking at the other end of this mindfuck game.