Biblical History (Noah's Flood, The Exodus, etc.)

Interesting and ongoing new research is still occurring in the fields of Biblical History and Archeology leading to some startling new revelations in support of the true Historical accuracy of the Bible.

Mary was from both lines, being from Judah and Aaron - Levi.

David married Bathsheba and she was a Levite.

Last edited:
Video: "Noah's Flood and Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (from Pangea to Today)"

Noah's flood occurred just thousands of years ago and wiped out all terrestrial life on earth, save just thousands of animal "kinds" and 8 people on the Ark. Catastrophic rifting resulted in cycling tsunamis that brought water and sediment onto land and resulted in the movement of the continents to their position today. See Dr. Austin's presentation here for a more technical overview of the Flood process:

That viewpoint is now beginning to change due to the evidence that is being uncovered. The accepted Egyptian timeline it appears, is wrong, and upon it has all the others been (with some difficulty due to the inconsistency it causes), based. So, as a result of widespread (and in many instances it seems forced) acceptance in the academic field of the incorrectly assumed Egyptian timeline, people have been falsely led to believe that there is no evidence for the Exodus, Noah's worldwide Flood, etc, when in reality there is lots.

The ancient city of Jericho, where there is today just one section of the city walls still standing with a house in it (Rahab's house) being just one. The whole city wall is collapsed, except for that one section of wall that has living quarters built into it, just like the Bible says. They found containers of charred grain in all of the houses which indicate a short siege in the spring (just as the Bible says it happened) and burning of the city (just as the Bible says it happened) and all of that is there if you correct the timeline.

The incorrect Egyptian timeline is used as a red herring to then claim there is no evidence but this is wrong.

But, now that view is being proven wrong by new scientific research that shows the Bible to be an accurate historical account. The faulty Egyptian timeline of history is in need of a major correction, as all the other histories are indicating (there are multiple witnesses against the accuracy of Egyptian timeline now - the Egyptian timeline is hundreds of years off)

When this is corrected, there is a ton of evidence found and it all lines up perfectly with the History in the Bible starting in Genesis.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, when we are dead because of the world war caused by the politics of awaiting his imminent return, he’ll have a hearty lol
No God won’t be pleased nor will He be laughing..
Ezekiel‬ ‭18:23‬ ‭
Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord GOD, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?​
‭‭
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.​